+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Congratssssssssssssssss
sandy27 said:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy i just got my PER ;D ;D ;D ;D from consultant

App Rcvd 12 may
DD encashed 24 july
PER date 19 Aug

:D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPLICANTS with New Delhi as VISA Office :- As per the response from APSK and Satyakam it is clear that files are getting transferred to NDVO after few days of getting the PER email but we are not getting any communications from NDVO... Seems NDVO have not started processing the applications yet or not planning to send AOR.. But Applications received till 7th and 8th May would have reached to NDVO by now as CIC is now processing PER for 13th/14th May Applicants... Seniors Any comments Please..

sukirat

Jul 24, 2014
Hi Experts PLease help.

I HAVE POSTED 3-4 TIMES BUT NOT GOT ANY REPLY YET

1.I dont have my surname\family name on passport therefore not able to validate generic form IMM0008.
2. I have lost my degree certificate,have sent provissional degree to WES.I have fir for lost degree and advertisement in newspaper but collge will issue duplicate after 2-3 months so WES report will be sufficient with copy of provisional degree.
3.I have stayed in 5 different states in India,do I need to get PCC from all states ? how much time will it take to get them.
4.What to fill in national identity document for india-I read forum-it says leave it blanck?
family name for mother and father mandatory on background form? as on passport its blanck.
5.how to write name in native language on background form?

Thanks
SUKHA

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
sukirat said:
Hi Experts PLease help.

1.I dont have my surname\family name on passport therefore not able to validate generic form IMM0008.
write the completer name in the surname and leave given name blank or write Not Applicable i left blank
2. I have lost my degree certificate,have sent provissional degree to WES.I have fir for lost degree and advertisement in newspaper but collge will issue duplicate after 2-3 months so WES report will be sufficient with copy of provisional degree.
3.I have stayed in 5 different states in India,do I need to get PCC from all states ? how much time will it take to get them.
CIC says country so i think the last state will be fine
4.What to fill in national identity document for india-I read forum-it says leave it blanck?
yes you can leave it blank though i gave my passport as NID which is wrong but did not face any issue.
family name for mother and father mandatory on background form? as on passport its blanck.
leave blank i did the same and did not face any issue.

use Black pen

Thanks
SUKHA

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
sukirat said:
Hi Experts PLease help.

See my response in red.
1.I dont have my surname\family name on passport therefore not able to validate generic form IMM0008. Write your last name under surname so you can validate this form.
2. I have lost my degree certificate,have sent provissional degree to WES.I have fir for lost degree and advertisement in newspaper but collge will issue duplicate after 2-3 months so WES report will be sufficient with copy of provisional degree. If WES accepted your provisional degree then send the same to CIC with cover letter explaining the whole situation & better attach copy of newspaper advertisement.
3.I have stayed in 5 different states in India,do I need to get PCC from all states ? how much time will it take to get them. As country is same then just get PCC from the current location but dont delay your app because of it as PCC can be sent later as well.
4.What to fill in national identity document for india-I read forum-it says leave it blanck? yes better leave blank.
family name for mother and father mandatory on background form? as on passport its blanck. Mention their last name as family name.
I am sure you must know how to write your name in hindi or what other language your mother tongue is..

Thanks
SUKHA

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
sandy27 said:

App Rcvd 12 may
DD encashed 24 july
PER date 19 Aug

Congrates mannnn

yogi_bear

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Can the forum members provide me with the details of HDFC Bank contact number in Mumbai where in I can call and check if my Bank draft has been encashed

Request forum members to share the details of the contact person of HDFC bank in Mumbai.

I tried connecting with Bank of nova scotia in canada directly but did not get any response nor did i get any response from the HDFC bank -fort branch mumbai where my Bank draft was issued.

Thanks in advance

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats ! :)

sandy27 said:

App Rcvd 12 may
DD encashed 24 july
PER date 19 Aug

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
yogi_bear said:
Can the forum members provide me with the details of HDFC Bank contact number in Mumbai where in I can call and check if my Bank draft has been encashed

Request forum members to share the details of the contact person of HDFC bank in Mumbai.

I tried connecting with Bank of nova scotia in canada directly but did not get any response nor did i get any response from the HDFC bank -fort branch mumbai where my Bank draft was issued.

Thanks in advance
Normally, the branch which issued your DD can update you about status. you need to visist bank and give them an application for this.
I also got HDFC bank DD but from Pune.
Dont trust the call centre guys- its my personal exp.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
sukirat said:
Hi Experts PLease help.

- Write 'Not Applicable' in Family name(s). My wife did that. Alternately, you can put first name in the family name space.

2. I have lost my degree certificate,have sent provisional degree to WES. I have fir for lost degree and advertisement in newspaper but college will issue duplicate after 2-3 months so WES report will be sufficient with copy of provisional degree.
- Don't know how this will be treated by CIC. Ideally, if WES accepts your provisional degree along with FIR copy and copy of newspaper print, CIC may accept all that but it's hard to be sure. Add up an explanation letter.
Call up CIC and inquire.

- PCC is country wide not state wise. Go to the nearest PSK and apply for PCC.

4.What to fill in national identity document for india-I read forum-it says leave it blank?
- I checked 'No'.

family name for mother and father mandatory on background form? as on passport its blank.
- You may chose to write their family names anyway. It won't matter.

- Blank pen, after taking the print-out.

Thanks
SUKHA

bjkt

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
@ sukirat

See the answers in Red.

Hi Experts PLease help.

1.I dont have my surname\family name on passport therefore not able to validate generic form IMM0008. Write your first name in surname box and NA in first name box, form will validate.
2. I have lost my degree certificate,have sent provissional degree to WES.I have fir for lost degree and advertisement in newspaper but collge will issue duplicate after 2-3 months so WES report will be sufficient with copy of provisional degree. Send copy of provisional certificate and transcripts along with copy of FIR and a cover letter explaining the incident.
3.I have stayed in 5 different states in India,do I need to get PCC from all states ? how much time will it take to get them. PCCs are country specifis, not state specific. Get PCC for your present address only, register on-line for PCC from your Passport seva kendra. If your present address is same as in passport, you will get it same day, else it will take one month.
4.What to fill in national identity document for india-I read forum-it says leave it blanck? India does not have NID, so select NO/ NA.
family name for mother and father mandatory on background form? as on passport its blanck. Write the information as per your passport, again complete name in surname field, First name block will have NA.
5.how to write name in native language on background form? Write with black pen after printing the completed form.

Thanks
SUKHA

disdis

May 8, 2014
Hi all,

Woud like to know when I can claim / what should I expect to indicate "File transferred to local VO" status ?
Is that I will receive another email notification similar to PER or what ?

Thanks for the advice !! ;) :) :)

vivesehg

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Yesterday one 5th May applicant received medical request from NDVO

aha2174 said:
APPLICANTS with New Delhi as VISA Office :- As per the response from APSK and Satyakam it is clear that files are getting transferred to NDVO after few days of getting the PER email but we are not getting any communications from NDVO... Seems NDVO have not started processing the applications yet or not planning to send AOR.. But Applications received till 7th and 8th May would have reached to NDVO by now as CIC is now processing PER for 13th/14th May Applicants... Seniors Any comments Please..

Ali_110

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
24-04-2015
One of my friend, 8th May applicant (2174), who is not registered on this forum, he got his PER on 18th Aug. He traveled to UAE for 2 days after sending his application, does he need to inform CIO or VO on this?

SaiS

Jun 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I'm applying under job code 2173.I'm now ready with all the documents to be submitted for CIC ..Can some one let me know if its suggested to send the documents now or its late as 2173 is top 3 filled as per the current status when checked in CIC .

Also pls suggest the mode of fee payment 1.DD 2.Credit Card which one is better?

Thanks
Swetha

Status
Not open for further replies.