+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit6sibal

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Zirakpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged on 11-11-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
Average 7 - 21 points
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015 3rd Line Updated on 07.03.2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
18-03-2015 and DM on 19-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2015 Passports received back on 02-04-2015
LANDED..........
Planning In June,2015
@nskatcv

+1 for you dear for adding humor to the forum.........

nskatcv said:
May be people are planning to ship themselves along with the app. in the 'large' envelopes. :p

And then update the status here....

App. Sent: 15th Aug' 2014
Applicant Received: 20th Aug' 2014

Lol

f_zub

Aug 14, 2014
Dear Bloggers,

As i found requirement for Police clearance that need to be issued from Karachi city,since being a resident.Where should i go to get this clearance...Meaning,should i go to my Local Police Station then to SSP office...If that's the case,should i also get it attested by Foreign Embassy Pakistan ??

Since,im a resident of UAE,should i also get it attested by UAE and Canadian Embassy .

Suji1234

Jul 30, 2014
grayninja2014 said:
May 20 applicant my friend? So CIO may either skipped some dates (random) or someone is processing faster???
[/quote

This is insane.. CIC is crazy ..I am an 19th May applicant and haven't heard anything...no cc charged nothing

cksmg

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
Nomination.....
PER September 15, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
October 14, 2014
Med's Done....
November 4, 2014
parikhhg68 said:
Hey guys,
update from May 20 Applicant. My Canada relative got back my package stating " Fee not submitted "
I don't know the details . Just wait till I get back my package.
Best of luck to all the applicants.
Will reapply as my NOC ( 3111 ) is cold enough. So hopeful . Keep fingers crossed.
So may 20 has started? I am a may 23 applicant

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f_zub said:
Dear Bloggers,

As i found requirement for Police clearance that need to be issued from Karachi city,since being a resident.Where should i go to get this clearance...Meaning,should i go to my Local Police Station then to SSP office...If that's the case,should i also get it attested by Foreign Embassy Pakistan ??

Since,im a resident of UAE,should i also get it attested by UAE and Canadian Embassy .
Go to SP office of that area, pay Rs1000 or so, along with filled form, photo and some bill of you home. should get in couple of days....
Note: Rs1000 will be for Peoples in office not fees..

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Bloom said:
Thanks alot for the reply. So does it mean that i dont have to worry that the embassy will call my bank to verify?
I don't think they'll call the bank, local VO may ask for revised Bank statements at a later stage though!!

amit6sibal

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Zirakpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged on 11-11-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
Average 7 - 21 points
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015 3rd Line Updated on 07.03.2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
18-03-2015 and DM on 19-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2015 Passports received back on 02-04-2015
LANDED..........
Planning In June,2015
Congrats Asmita_RJ..............

Asmita_RJ said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Dear Friends,

Just received my PER a few mins back. Thank you for your best wishes and prayers.

NOC : 1112
App recd : 09th May 14
DD encashed as per PER mail : 17 Jul 14
DD encashed as per local bank : 25 Jul 14
ECA updated : 02 Aug 14
PER recd : 15 Aug 14
Will update the SS now.

God is great. Please keep praying for our PR.

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annie_Twinkle said:
Someone, pls answer...reposting it
**Re-posting it...** Sorry

Hi All,

I have one doubt. There is one section in "Generic Application form"..

Have you ever used any other name (Eg: Nickname, maiden name, alias, etc.)

I have my husband's name as my last name in my passport. In my birth certificate, it is simply "Annie". There is no last name in my birth certificate. So what should I write here.

Please help.

Thanks
Your husband's name is not nickname.. Its standard of Patriarchal society to use husband's name all around the world... so no worries.. leave that..

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
parikhhg68 said:
Hey guys,
update from May 20 Applicant. My Canada relative got back my package stating " Fee not submitted "
I don't know the details . Just wait till I get back my package.
Best of luck to all the applicants.
Will reapply as my NOC ( 3111 ) is cold enough. So hopeful . Keep fingers crossed.
Hey bro, best of the luck with ur new app...but 20th may app....how is it possible....till last week only 13th may apps were being charged!!!

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lets hope for the best ...and not jump to a conclusion.

If at all they Reject, you can reapply with a "proper" detailed Ref letter from Angel broking. Your NOC 1113 is not Hot.. expected to be available for quite sometime :)

pankaj.kumar said:
in my job duties i have mentioned that i am in buy and sell of stocks on behalf of clients.- self attested duties are not accepted dear.. your Employer should have mention this in the Ref letter

Company Angel broking has given me reference letter for being a authorised person and ask me to abide by the rules and regulation of National Stock Exchange, Sebi and internal policy of Angel Broking....

I hope they must have listen about SEBI , NSE and Angel Broking when they try to know about broking industry in India ..... I can only hope for Best.....

as we know here that Toronto stock exchange is run by TSX group and it is the fifth largest stock exchange in world in reference to the daily turnover....

sir what could be further road map for me if they reject my application

momnani

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Dear Experts,

Just wanted an opinion from your all to know if the below will be considered under NOC 2281. This is what my employer has mentioned in the reference letter. I understand this is a bit technical and that's the reason that I want you all to comment from layman's point of view.

o Responsible for the implementation of desktop and server platforms, printers and other core technologies essential to the company’s core infrastructure and businesses
o Provide a 7/24 support “After Hours – On Call” pager support and participate in 7/24 work arrangements as required to support activities (including technology implementation/testing/upgrades required on off hours or weekends)
o Troubleshoot, resolve/escalate technical problems within a timely manner
o Troubleshoot and provide technical support for Lenovo/IBM laptops, desktop, local and network multifunctional printers
o Provided end-user technical support for terminal server environment for both SSL and IPSEC VPN
o Take data backups on regular basis
o Provided technical support for broad range of in house\enterprise wide applications including but not limited to IBM Mainframe, IBM Series (AS/400), Citrix, Internet\Web browser, Tivoli Remote Control applications
o Troubleshoot and resolve networking issues including LAN/WAN, VOIP, Wireless and Mobile networks, Cisco IPT Telephones, Blackberry devices
o Provided password reset support using Net IQ Administration (DRA), RSA Ace Server, Host, Citrix, SQL, with other tools and applications
o Managed help desk trouble ticket volumes, track and document customer calls by using Ticketing system
o Provide & control web & e-mail access to users according to company policies
o Train newly hired Technical Analysts and mentor/train peers and others
o Participated in Business Continuity Plan activities when/as requested

Thank you in advance guys...

Jul 4, 2014
shaarav said:
Hey bro, best of the luck with ur new app...but 20th may app....how is it possible....till last week only 13th may apps were being charged!!!
my 20th may application also was returned on 12 aug by cic coz of payment issue.. i hav been informed about the same by mail..

Liz014

Aug 7, 2014
hello all! would you please enlighten me on wes requirement:

1) clear legible photocopy of certificate to be sent by applicant

did you send certified true copy (stamped by school)

or just simple copy?

please advise. thank you.

vkay

Aug 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't really think that it will help you qualify for 2281. this description is more of a system support Engineer/technician, with just one line to mention networks. {but again that's my opinion, what matters is opinion of application reviewer at CiC}
momnani said:
Dear Experts,

Just wanted an opinion from your all to know if the below will be considered under NOC 2281. This is what my employer has mentioned in the reference letter. I understand this is a bit technical and that's the reason that I want you all to comment from layman's point of view.

o Responsible for the implementation of desktop and server platforms, printers and other core technologies essential to the company's core infrastructure and businesses
o Provide a 7/24 support “After Hours – On Call” pager support and participate in 7/24 work arrangements as required to support activities (including technology implementation/testing/upgrades required on off hours or weekends)
o Troubleshoot, resolve/escalate technical problems within a timely manner
o Troubleshoot and provide technical support for Lenovo/IBM laptops, desktop, local and network multifunctional printers
o Provided end-user technical support for terminal server environment for both SSL and IPSEC VPN
o Take data backups on regular basis
o Provided technical support for broad range of in house\enterprise wide applications including but not limited to IBM Mainframe, IBM Series (AS/400), Citrix, Internet\Web browser, Tivoli Remote Control applications
o Troubleshoot and resolve networking issues including LAN/WAN, VOIP, Wireless and Mobile networks, Cisco IPT Telephones, Blackberry devices
o Provided password reset support using Net IQ Administration (DRA), RSA Ace Server, Host, Citrix, SQL, with other tools and applications
o Managed help desk trouble ticket volumes, track and document customer calls by using Ticketing system
o Provide & control web & e-mail access to users according to company policies
o Train newly hired Technical Analysts and mentor/train peers and others
o Participated in Business Continuity Plan activities when/as requested

Thank you in advance guys...

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
2132_mech_engr said:
my 20th may application also was returned on 12 aug by cic coz of payment issue.. i hav been informed about the same by mail..

20th May ? :eek:

Are you sure buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.