+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles_0707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
PinguimGuy said:
You guys can't imagine the feeling I had when I opened a mail from CIO with a Subject "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada".

But I read it through, hopefully, til I get to:

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."

Oh my freakin' GOD!!! I got the P.E.R!!! :)

Some people stated that they got a mail with the points considered by CIO, but mine was just this (among other things) but no point mentioned.

I'm so freaking happy right now! I can't stand myself!

My best thoughts and hopes to all my forum fellows so you can get yours too.

I'm a May 9th Applicant. SS updated.
Congrats.

Charles_0707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
pintspin said:
thanks charles for cheering up and boosting us ...... to keep us hopes still up .. my date was 7th and still didnt received any email so thanks for cheering up ...!! thats a bit relaxation to me in such tense situation

i hope that i will get some good news in next week ...!

regards
pint
Yes sure and be cool :) we all will get good news soon.

momnani

Star Member
Oct 7, 2013
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
obaied said:
for unsuccessful application they dont send any email.
:'( :'( :'( :'(
Did you get charged already? Coz I can see there are some 7th and 8th may applicants waiting for PER.

STAY POSITIVE my friend.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Under EDUCATION criteria

How many points for the 2 bachelor's degrees of WES Assessment?

1. Accountancy degree - equivalent to four years

2. Management degree - equivalent to four years

loraq617

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
grayninja2014 said:
Under EDUCATION criteria

How many points for the 2 bachelor's degrees of WES Assessment?

1. Accountancy degree - equivalent to four years

2. Management degree - equivalent to four years
that's 22 points

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Dear Seniors

As I got PER yesterday when I checked the ECAS status and it is "in progress" and when i clicked on the status it is showing that "your application received on may 9th". As per the courier company they delivered it on May 7th @09:47am. But as per CIC it is May 9th what could be the reason on this difference.

tupa

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRP application Bangladesh

Dear Bangladeshi mates:

Got my AOR on 14 Aug; Now I want to change my Handwritten passport with,MRP as the old one will expire in December 2014; I am planning to apply for MRP next week; I wl sumbit old PP, BID copy with one set of application as mentioned onthe site (online application)...please suggest that passport office will issue me passport without SB Police verification? or the Agargaon PP office will put me in hassle???? pls share your experinces......
Also how to notify SGVO after,geeting my new MRP? email,or mail? Any form to be filled up? plese help

Dlife

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Guys

I am new here and in process of preparing my ECA application (going through the process by myself under the NOC 3132; Dietitian & Nutritionist) -
I was going through WES website as for documents required and found following info -
Basically two sets of documents have to be created
Set 1 - Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended. (Attestation not required, Mark-sheets of secondary education not required; only degree and certificates stating your graduation and post graduation will suffice)
Set 2 - All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
a. Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
b. You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

But in case of the Health professions they have mentioned the attestation by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar’s Office for the both the set of copies.
Does it mean that I need to send the third set of copy also without any attestation or it'll just be two copies with attestation for me?

Plz guide me here

Thanks..Dlife

Nitinmehta04

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-08-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2104
VISA ISSUED...
07-01-2015
pintspin said:
yes i have send them all this detail already , can you please advise if they reply through email or notify through email for Un successful candidates ?
if u have mailed them then they will reply u in a months time whether ur app is accepted or rejected

Dlife

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dlife said:
hi Guys

I am new here and in process of preparing my ECA application (going through the process by myself under the NOC 3132; Dietitian & Nutritionist) -
I was going through WES website as for documents required and found following info -
Basically two sets of documents have to be created
Set 1 - Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended. (Attestation not required, Mark-sheets of secondary education not required; only degree and certificates stating your graduation and post graduation will suffice)
Set 2 - All individual mark sheets indicating all subjects taken and marks obtained for all years of post-secondary study – issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations.
a. Request for all mark sheets to be sent directly to WES by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations
b. You may have photocopies of your original mark sheets attested and dated by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.

But in case of the Health professions they have mentioned the attestation by the Controller of Examinations or Registrar's Office for the both the set of copies.
Does it mean that I need to send the third set of copy also without any attestation or it'll just be two copies with attestation for me?

Plz guide me here

Thanks..Dlife
Seniors plz advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.