+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

frost98

May 13, 2014
Hi all, this is my first post. I have been reading this thread for updates.

My 1112 application was received by CIC on 16 May 2014. Up till now, my credit card has not been charged and no news from CIC either. Is this normal?

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Many congratulations to all those who got their fee charged/got PER on Independence Day ;D ;D ;D

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
frost98 said:
Hi all, this is my first post. I have been reading this thread for updates.

My 1112 application was received by CIC on 16 May 2014. Up till now, my credit card has not been charged and no news from CIC either. Is this normal?
16th May app. Most likely you will hear your CC charge next week.

Rizmaknojia

Jun 1, 2008
pintspin said:
dear seniors...

my application was received on 7th may 2014, but still didnt received any notificaiton ,

DO cic reply if the application is un successfull ? or they just send back the docs ??

al though i am very much positive but cant wait... i sent an email to CIC london branch as well but No news till now...

regards
pint
Pint, in your case, CIC london can not do any thing, you must try to get CIC, Nova Scotia to have any sort of update.

pintspin

Jul 23, 2013
sorry actually i sent the mail to NS sydney , but can some one please tell me if CIC send email for un successful applicants or they just send back the pouch of docs with out any notification ....

wait it killing me...!

my application time was 7th may 2014 , but still no news i am getting worried...!!already..

regds

ASMIA

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug 11, 2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
Sept. 2, 204
Med's Request
Sept. 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct. 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
PinguimGuy said:
You guys can't imagine the feeling I had when I opened a mail from CIO with a Subject "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada".

But I read it through, hopefully, til I get to:

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."

Oh my freakin' GOD!!! I got the P.E.R!!! :)

congrats!!! 8) 8)

Some people stated that they got a mail with the points considered by CIO, but mine was just this (among other things) but no point mentioned.

I'm so freaking happy right now! I can't stand myself!

My best thoughts and hopes to all my forum fellows so you can get yours too.

I'm a May 9th Applicant. SS updated.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
:-X :-X FOR ALL THOSE SEEKING ADMINS TO UPDATE SS ON THEIR BEHALF. :-X :-X

PLEASE CONSIDER THAT THIS IS VOLUNTEER WORK AND PLEASE HELP YOURSELF FIRST TO UPDATE SS.

Here is the link to update

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform

- Please also keep the edit link for future updates.
- In case you already have info in SS and want to edit, no worries, no edit link, please fill it again the old one would be deleted.

ASMIA

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug 11, 2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
Sept. 2, 204
Med's Request
Sept. 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct. 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
pintspin said:
sorry actually i sent the mail to NS sydney , but can some one please tell me if CIC send email for un successful applicants or they just send back the pouch of docs with out any notification ....

wait it killing me...!

my application time was 7th may 2014 , but still no news i am getting worried...!!already..

regds
Did you email them asking your status? If not you should send an email with your DOB, full name, noc code etc.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations PinguimGuy ! :)

PinguimGuy said:
You guys can't imagine the feeling I had when I opened a mail from CIO with a Subject "Application for Permanent Residence in Canada".

But I read it through, hopefully, til I get to:

"Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."

Oh my freakin' GOD!!! I got the P.E.R!!! :)

Some people stated that they got a mail with the points considered by CIO, but mine was just this (among other things) but no point mentioned.

I'm so freaking happy right now! I can't stand myself!

My best thoughts and hopes to all my forum fellows so you can get yours too.

I'm a May 9th Applicant. SS updated.

pintspin

Jul 23, 2013
ASMIA said:
Did you email them asking your status? If not you should send an email with your DOB, full name, noc code etc.
yes i have send them all this detail already , can you please advise if they reply through email or notify through email for Un successful candidates ?

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Thanks Prasadz.. :)

Hope you will also receive good news soon.. :)

prasadz said:
Congrats to guys who got PER.

especially to Abhi228, Goku as they deserve this for their long waiting/fighting with CIC.

Also guys please update SS accordingly.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pintspin said:
yes i have send them all this detail already , can you please advise if they reply through email or notify through email for Un successful candidates ?
for unsuccessful application they dont send any email.
:'( :'( :'( :'(

Charles_0707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
Anil Ch said:
My 8th per still waiting. Feeling tensed, finger crossed :( :(. God bless me asap.....
Your PER is on the way and mine too I hope :) Wish next week will be a great week for all the remaining 7th and 8th may applicants....Good luck to everyone..God please shower your blessings on us...Happy waiting :) :) :)

pintspin

Jul 23, 2013
Charles_0707 said:
Your PER is on the way and mine too I hope :) Wish next week will be a great week for all the remaining 7th and 8th may applicants....Good luck to everyone..God please shower your blessings on us...Happy waiting :) :) :)
thanks charles for cheering up and boosting us ...... to keep us hopes still up .. my date was 7th and still didnt received any email so thanks for cheering up ...!! thats a bit relaxation to me in such tense situation

i hope that i will get some good news in next week ...!

regards
pint

Status
Not open for further replies.