+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
zland said:
In Schedule 3 form question 11

ًthere are 3 fields for prrof of fund

asset
liabillities
settelment funds

which box should i use to add the amount of porof of fund

a) Assets
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of fixed deposits, savings accounts, pensions, etc.

b) Liabilities
Indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of real property mortgages and any other personal debts.

c) Total funds available for settlement in Canada
With consideration to your total assets and liabilities, indicate the total amount (in Canadian dollars) of unencumbered, transferable and available funds that you have for settlement in Canada.

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2132_mech_engr said:
my application has returned on 12 aug stating : Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 12 Aug 2014. It was deemed incomplete due to a payment issue. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

plz explain dis... also my dd has 3 months validity which has expired on 12 aug.. plz guide me wot to do next.. applied under NOC 2132.. application sent date was 20th may..
"20th May" even if it was the date of receipt of your application, can we assume that CIC has gone through applications dated 15th May uptill 20th may qualifying for initial review?, seniors please comment.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
vinayrao said:
Experts, pls advice...

I am May 7th NOC 2174 applicant got PER on 11th Aug. I have not got medical request yet, but I am planning to take medical test next week as i am going to chicago on the weekend for some other purspose. The place where i live in Kansas we dont have a approved physician.

can i complete medicals before i get medical request, or i have to wait for medical request.

Thanks,
Vinay
Even I am thinking for the same, 1st to get medicals done and Suggest others to include medical report while sending application

Just kidding bro ;D

Dear how can you do medicals before they suggest you time n date to their counter part for the same, it's not ordinary checkup which can be done like walk-in

Cheers

dharsmit

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
21-08-14 PER
AOR Received.
09-10-2015,processing started
IELTS Request
Along with Application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2015,telephone verification
Med's Request
5-5-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
2132_mech_engr said:
my application has returned on 12 aug stating : Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 12 Aug 2014. It was deemed incomplete due to a payment issue. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

plz explain dis... also my dd has 3 months validity which has expired on 12 aug.. plz guide me wot to do next.. applied under NOC 2132.. application sent date was 20th may..
Firstly payment issue may be 1) Wrong Fee amount.2)Time zone as DD was for 12 aug expiry.
Secondly i am not sure how your application sent on 20th May was opened because trend and SS details confirm that only application upto 14th May are being reviewed presently.

My-Dream

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Hello Everyone,

I need your valuable suggestions for my problem. As some the forum members already given their valuable advise, once again I want to discuss this issue with you all especially with applicants under 2171 Noc and 2281 Noc code.

I am preparing my second application under 2281 NOC as I already sent an application under 2171 noc (which now I think it's wrong Noc according to my job profile) and my application reached there on 23rd June. This time I don't want to take any risk. I am quite worried about my second application because the job experience is same which I used in 2171 NOC, and now I am only changing previous NOC to 2281 NOC. The questions which are rolling in my mind are:

Is it ok to send another application under new NOC code with same work experience?

Is it ok to send new application without waiting for their reply/NER email?

What should I do to keep me and my family safe for this 2014 fsw program (wait or send ??)

Also, please give some comment/suggestions on my day to day job duties which are listed below:

1. Installed and supported applications on Windows, Fedora/Debian Linux servers.

2. Managed Windows network, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SQL, Fedora/Debian Linux, File sharing, Group policies, Print sharing and their interfaces for the systems.

3. Maintenance of the systems including latest antivirus updating involved in asset-tracking PC and security standards throughout the company.

4. Installation, configuration and administration on high end CISCO routers and switches.

5. Installation, configuration and administration of VPN's and Lease lines.

6. Installation of security patches and bug fixes.

7. Systems health checks for all security devices.

8. Having vast knowledge of spyware, content filtering, spam guard, POP blocker.

9. Handling of major security incidents and identifying the root causes.

10. Configuring Routing Protocols, ACL, NAT ( static and dynamic), PAT.

11. Maintaining and administering LAN network and it's interconnection with WAN.

Are these above job duties are perfect match of 2281 NOC ?

Or do I need to add or change something in it ?

Please help me friends, your help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
vinayrao said:
Experts, pls advice...

I am May 7th NOC 2174 applicant got PER on 11th Aug. I have not got medical request yet, but I am planning to take medical test next week as i am going to chicago on the weekend for some other purspose. The place where i live in Kansas we dont have a approved physician.

can i complete medicals before i get medical request, or i have to wait for medical request.

Thanks,
Vinay

If you think that you might receive MR soon then You can go for upfront medical but ask physician if they do upfront medical. Incase if they do, then take your passport, a copy of PER/AOR & may be photos with you or just ask them what documents do they want you to bring and also ask them if they are e-medical enabled.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
vind said:
Thanks ack 1990 for your update on my situation

But none of my salary slips contains my working hours
and my wife's SSC certificate which I have submitted do not have her parent name on it.

Please guide me should I prepare for the negative.

Seniors please guide

Hi Experts,

I have applied Under

NOC 0121
App received: 18 June 2014 By MIKE

My case Situation is like this

Work Ex in 0121 - 2.8 Years
Work Ex in 1114 - 4.2 Years

1. I have Submitted : Reference Letter stating my job duties, tenure worked, along with Salary slips/ Salary a/c Statement (Bank Statement showing salary credits) appointment letter/offer letters, promotion letters, other correspondence letters from company (transfer, appreciation letters etc.)

But any of the reference letters etc. do not state that I was a regular/ full time employee, nor my working hours are mentioned.

2. I and my spouse do not have birth certificates

In my case I have submitted an affidavit along with Matriculation certificate containing DOB and my Father's Name and a copy of passport in lieu of birth certificate.
For my spouse I have submitted same documents but her Matriculation certificate do not contain her Father's Name.

Please guide me what is the scope of my application, If there are less chances of acceptance then I should prepare for new file. Also guide me how much time will it take to get the application back if it is returned.

SS Admin Please update my entry.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all
If you submitted affidavit for DOB of your wife which mentions her parents name then you should be OK on that count atleast.

Also does any other document like offer letter mention that your work is full time?

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats dears for ur PER / CC / DD / file transfer updates!!

Please do update SS
binuky
fatima
weswes
madman
tupa
shah801
Pipis Husband
Cindzg
deedohad

If you have your edit link, just open it and update your information. Otherwise, please resubmit and save it.Please help yourself and others :)
Link : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
The work experience points are awarded in multiples of 1 year. Experience not up to a year attracts no points as per Instructions Guide.
Incorrect. Where in the Guide does it say this?

vinayrao

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Goku said:
If you think that you might receive MR soon then You can go for upfront medical but ask physician if they do upfront medical. Incase if they do, then take your passport, a copy of PER/AOR & may be photos with you or just ask them what documents do they want you to bring and also ask them if they are e-medical enabled.
Thank you GOku

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sohaib89 said:
I have experience of 1 year in one company, 10 months in other company and 3 months in another company. Would i be granted 1 year experience or 2-3 years experience points ?
2-3 years.

But your primary NOC should be the 1 year of experience, as that is the minimum requirement to be eligible under that NOC.

Jul 4, 2014
torontoviadelhi said:
I think they misplaced your DD then, could be the only possible reason.
but this is not mentioned anywhere dat dd is misplaced.. instead they are askin some letter of explanation.. i dnt know wot it is all about.. got to know once i receive my app back..

Status
Not open for further replies.