+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migratecanada2012 said:
Well ! thanks for your reply...
I know my file is also with NDVO as per call centre of CIC and the date of transfer the lady told me same as PER date.
As per my experience and knowledge , NDVO sends further request like Medical and PCC once the candidate clears backgrounds checks usually handled by third party investigation agencies (i think outsourced by NDVO)...

Now question arises , how much time it took to complete background checks ...its based upon how thick your file is ...thick the file more the time for background checks...

Well above all is my understanding ...it might be different too....

For delhi NDVO , you can use > delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca ( but mind it , this email id is meant for case specific queries only)
and pre contact on this email id is not advisable , lets wait to hear from NDVO.

Hope my post will help some...

So, it is clear that CIO is transferring the file to Local VO as soon as they are finishing the review and shooting the PER mail.. And this is logical too.. They already have so many unprocessed applications in their rack so there is no point sitting on application that are processed and found eligible for further processing...
Now, its upto Local VO that may take time in background checking and I guess that too may not happen for all applicants.... So lets wait... We cant do much other than waiting and guessing and putting our comments here on the forum... :'( :'(

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
When I validated the main general form, there are 2 pages for bar code. Page 4 and 5, with total 10 boxes of bar code.

Do I need to put this two pages at the top of the application package?Although there is no mention of putting them at the top, I read in the forum that we should put them at top.

Please let me know.

FSWapplicant123

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Hi,

I have a question regarding FSWP work experience requirement. I have worked as a financial analyst in financial planning and analysis department of a global manufacturing company in US for 3.5 years. Although my job title was "financial analyst" (later, senior financial analyst), my main duties are very far from the job description for NOC code 1111 -Financial analyst. I did mainly managerial finance, forecasting and budget, variance analysis and other financial planning and analysis related projects.

I would think that my job description is somewhat close to 1112-accountant, but not exactly the same. What should I do? Should I tailor my job description so that it matches with 1112-accountant or apply under 1111-financial analyst? Please advise.

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
Hi guys,

We all know that Century bro and other Admins are very efficient and maintaining the SS very effectively. But, aren't we putting extra burden on them unnecessarily, we can manage our entries ourselves. It is a very simple procedure of filling a form, even if we haven't save the link; we can re-enter the details, it will over-right the old entry. 8) 8)

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

4. If you have your edit link, just open it and update your information. If you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.

kma_85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Oakville, ON
IELTS Request
Overall 7.5
zainab.p said:
HI

another query....
i had 3 months of work permit Aprl - June'2014 ... but i did not use it(i mean i didnt work there!) ...so will this also count like for pts???

tx
I am in a similar situation, I have a 3 year Canadian ICT visa from my previous employer, this visa is valid till March 2015. I never got an opportunity to use it and hence changed the job. I have provided a copy of this ICT Visa and the job description details (provided by my previous employer while applying for ICT visa) to CIC as part of my FSWP 2014 application.

This time while applying for FSWP 2014, this employer denied me detailed experience letter and also menationed that no employee working/former are allowed to give the letter even in their personal capacity. Hence for this employer I have submitted following details.

1) Experience letter denial email copy
2) Self attested detailed experience letter. I have provided my manger's contact details (who agreed to provide oral feedback) in this letter. Unfortunately this guy is no longer with my formal employer. He is now working as a general manager in one of the Indian reputed IT companies. I have also provided his LinkedIn profile Link along with his contact details.
3) Canada ICT visa copy - was applied during the tenure in this company. Visa has the name of the company on it.
4) Job description that was submitted by company while applying for this canadian ICT visa
5) UK visa copy - applied during the tenure with this company
6) COS submitted by this company for UK visa which has detailed job description
7) An Indian payslip and an UK payslip
8 ) Form 16 for all the four years in this company
9) Inital offer letter and a promotion letter
10) Final salary hike letter
11) Experience cum relieving letter

Please let me know how strong my case would be. I know I should have asked this question before submitting the application, but asking now just to relieve myself.

As I already have a ICT visa, does it mean I will have a UCI as well? If yes, where can I find it?

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
jpn said:
Hi guys,

We all know that Century bro and other Admins are very efficient and maintaining the SS very effectively. But, aren't we putting extra burden on them unnecessarily, we can manage our entries ourselves. It is a very simple procedure of filling a form, even if we haven't save the link; we can re-enter the details, it will over-right the old entry. 8) 8)

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

4. If you have your edit link, just open it and update your information. If you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.
i tried following the above instructiions but is still not able to have my entry in the ss :(

Liz014

Aug 7, 2014
hello everyone!!! please enlighten me on the amount of DD to be sent together with all the documents.

Is it CAD 1025 (475+550) for principal applicant and spouse?

How about RPRF CAD 490? how it will be sent?

Thank you very much for the help.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
migratecanada2012 said:
@ Ashif as you told "Since usually they review files according the rcvd date by VO and they try to maintain it..."

As forum heard that 1 person from NDVO who received PER on 17th June has status change in Ecase "We started processing......."
but many people received PER before 17th June too yet they did nt hear any thing from NDVO soon....
Do you think their file picking pattern has been changed to random or some thing else ?
Brother,

File is ordered sequentially which is according to rcvd date (already told)....But if the case is complex (several employment/ larger family) then later dated files may also be processed earlier ....:)

So I dont think they are taking it as per random basis....

Just wait a bit more....

As per last yr, NDVO has started to send MR rain from Mid Nov 13....

All the best

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
zstream said:
When I validated the main general form, there are 2 pages for bar code. Page 4 and 5, with total 10 boxes of bar code.

Do I need to put this two pages at the top of the application package?Although there is no mention of putting them at the top, I read in the forum that we should put them at top.

Please let me know.
You can confirm the info about placing the bar-code pages on the top from here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Check IMM 008 form -> e.

Raj31

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sep'14
Nomination.....
CC charged: 25th November'14 & PER received: 29th December'14
File Transfer...
Second Line updated :16th April'15
Med's Request
18th April'15
Med's Done....
27thApril'15, Third line got updated: 6th May'15
Interview........
Interview waived (Thank God), DM made: 29th May'15
Passport Req..
1st June'15, Submitted PP On: 3rd June'15
VISA ISSUED...
Collected my PP with Visa Stamp: 17th June'15
LANDED..........
Yet to Plan
future_canadian said:
Raj, I got the impression from your prior post that you had already sent your application before your wife's passport was cancelled.

If you haven't sent the application yet, I do not suggest applying with a cancelled passport. You need a valid passport to apply.
Thank you for your valuable suggestion Bro...

bitingbugz

May 8, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
Med's Request
20-07-1989
Med's Done....
24-07-1989
I know it is kind of weird ..
But tell me if someone has mentioned a Credit card number on his application for fee encashment and the credit card is lost now ..

Is there any solution to it ? or the application return is the only outcome ? 6th June Applicant.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Seniors I have afew questions:
1.after receiving PER usually how long does it take for VOs to send AOR?
2.If VO do not always send AORs ,then should all those applicants who have received their PERs should start preparing to get PCCs?
3.If you have had jobs in a city other than your birth city in your home country ,do you need to get PCC from both cities ?
Thankyou seniors and fellow members for always helping. :)

MoDoXy

Aug 7, 2014
Istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt]Is the PER or NER mail the first communication we should expect from CIC? Or do we get a different mail before that? ie CC/DD charge mail??
Please advice.

[/size]

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
Liz014 said:
hello everyone!!! please enlighten me on the amount of DD to be sent together with all the documents.

Is it CAD 1025 (475+550) for principal applicant and spouse?

How about RPRF CAD 490? how it will be sent?

Thank you very much for the help.
It's CAD 1100 (550+550) for Principal applicant and spouse. RPRF will be asked by your local VO at later date.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

What I seen- sometimes Peoples get more curious to give '-1" to others profile....

May be they feel that this will motivate someone more to assist others...Thats why its increasing on my profile too.....:)

May god fulfill all of our wishes....

Status
Not open for further replies.