+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
tweetu said:
my previous company 's new boss asked me to prepare reference letter on my own
he will read check and then sign it...i have made a format ....can any one check this for any mistakes correction suggest me plz.....
i will be highly thanfull
dear sir
I am ....... and I have worked for Max Life Insurance from the date 2nd Feb, 2009 till 15th Oct, 2013. My emp id was ........ I was posted as Relationship Associate in the Barclays Bancassurance channel and got promoted to Associate Manager Sales in 2010. In the year 2011, I was shifted to Axis Bank channel and I served there till Oct, 2013. Earlier also I was the part of Max Life from the period March 2007 – Apr 2008 with Emp ........... in PNB Bancassurance channel.
Following were my main job duties and responsibilities.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of life insurance business in the bank branches.
• Responsible for business development and must ensure that bank branch reaches performance levels related to targets.
• Develop the branch in life insurance business, promote them to get the life insurance license and train them with the life insurance products of the company.
• Develop and direct the banking relationship for greater product sales and penetration.
• Provide the financial trainings to the bankers as per the company policies and procedures, sales and product knowledge, skills and techniques as per the code of conduct in order to achieve the business targets.
• Enhance the interests of the bankers and motivating them to obtain the rewards and recognitions, certificates and licenses.
• Analyzing and providing feedback about the competition activities, sales and marketing strategies of the competitors.
My office timings were from 9:30am till 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday.
Please provide it on the letter head. It would be very helpful if you could provide it on mail also with your designation and contact details as it may get checked by the authorities.
Your job letter should be from a 3rd person perspective. Did you look at the job letter samples on http://fsw2014.info ??

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
xz04xj said:
hey experts, I'm a 1112 applicant and CIC received my file at May 12th,2014, can anyone tell me if there is a chance i can fall within the cap? i haven't heart anything from consultant, just worried. Thank you so much!!!
you are 100% within the cap ;D Expect news from your Consultant soon...

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Rabb said:
Not sure.....
I am checking the time (gap) to get medical request or visa stamping after PER for NDVO. Not comparing how the processing will be taken for PER in different months.
Well ....you didn't understand my question...i have not asked timeline for PER processing in following months...rather i tried to told you People who already received PER in month of July ...will get process before ones who received in month of August ..Thus you make your estimates based upon that.hope this time...you will pick the message ..... ;D

Its about processing for medicals n PPR but not for processing for PER.

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
Aeroguy said:
Hello Everyone...

My points to apply under Canada FSW program are 73 without claiming spouse IELTS points as by mistake she gave academic...Can I apply without it ??

Yes you can apply without spouse IELTS as far as you are having 67 points.
BTW, academic IELTS is not valid.

neel15

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : Aug 18, 2014
Med's Request
30 Sept 14
Med's Done....
11 Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Approx June-15
rohit307 said:

Thanks for +1 Oscar7! :)
Hi rohit,

Just last week, I got my ECAS status " In Process ", My app reached at same date & time on 9th May. And drawn DD from SBI ifself. But still SBI guys didnt tell me when it got encashed ... :'( :'( :'(

So I am guessing it should have encash on same date like your date , Now waiting for PER , Bit worried at I am on excatly 67 point :-[ :-[ :-[

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congo brother.

SS updated.
If you have your edit link, just open it and update your information. If you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.

Think_Positive said:
PER received on 12 August
NOC 1112
CC 1 July
Good luck to everyone!

sunil_k_gupta

Aug 11, 2014
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aeroguy said:
Hello Everyone...

My points to apply under Canada FSW program are 73 without claiming spouse IELTS points as by mistake she gave academic...Can I apply without it ??
Spouse IELTS is not mandatory......

RajuCA2014

May 20, 2014
RajuCA2014 said:
Dear Seniors,

Based on your experience pls let me know if the below roles and responsibilities look good for 2172 NOC.
• Gathering user requirement specifications.
• Performing feasibility study and suggesting the software, hardware and skill requirements for the project.
• Preparing functional and detailed technical design documents.
• Designing the database architecture and developing data models.
• Creating and managing tablespaces, datafiles, database links, schemas, tables, indexes, views, synonyms.
• Writing scripts for packages, procedures, functions, triggers, scheduler jobs and PL-SQL code to implement the functionality.
• Creating users, roles, policies and encryption methods to maintain the data security.
• Integrating, testing and modifying the data models and the database systems.
• Doing data cleansing and putting controls in place to avoid bad/junk entering into the system.
• Optimizing the queries, PL-SQL code, gathering statistics and tuning the database for improving the performance of the system
• Educating the reporting and data warehouse professionals about the implemented database management system for better usage for tools.
• Doing research and innovative new ways to enhance system and end users experience.
• Mentor the junior members in the team and co-ordinate with the teams working at various geo-graphical locations on different modules.
• Doing database back-up, recovery, import/export of schemas or tables and handling maintenance activities.

Thanks a lot.
Please respond for the above query.

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
RajuCA2014 said:
Dear Seniors,

Based on your experience pls let me know if the below roles and responsibilities look good for 2172 NOC.
• Gathering user requirement specifications.
• Performing feasibility study and suggesting the software, hardware and skill requirements for the project.
• Preparing functional and detailed technical design documents.
• Designing the database architecture and developing data models.
• Creating and managing tablespaces, datafiles, database links, schemas, tables, indexes, views, synonyms.
• Writing scripts for packages, procedures, functions, triggers, scheduler jobs and PL-SQL code to implement the functionality.
• Creating users, roles, policies and encryption methods to maintain the data security.
• Integrating, testing and modifying the data models and the database systems.
• Doing data cleansing and putting controls in place to avoid bad/junk entering into the system.
• Optimizing the queries, PL-SQL code, gathering statistics and tuning the database for improving the performance of the system
• Educating the reporting and data warehouse professionals about the implemented database management system for better usage for tools.
• Doing research and innovative new ways to enhance system and end users experience.
• Mentor the junior members in the team and co-ordinate with the teams working at various geo-graphical locations on different modules.
• Doing database back-up, recovery, import/export of schemas or tables and handling maintenance activities.

Thanks a lot.

It looks ok to me.
But if possible, try to include few words like Installation, Upgrade of server, data collection and administration policy, data access rules and security.

Try to match 70-80% of your responsibilities with NOC 2172 listed in below link.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val1=2172

Here is one more link for your information.
http://www.fsw2014.info/match-your-noc/

Rabb

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migratecanada2012 said:
Well ....you didn't understand my question...i have not asked timeline for PER processing in following months...rather i tried to told you People who already received PER in month of July ...will get process before ones who received in month of August ..Thus you make your estimates based upon that.hope this time...you will pick the message ..... ;D

Its about processing for medicals n PPR but not for processing for PER.
I think you didn't got my question.I am not checking whose file will get processed first or last..... I want to ask gap between PER & medical/Visa.
So for eg gap is 2 months. You can add that in your PER date and get your approx date of medical and i can add into my date... Hope this clarifies.

Liz014

Aug 7, 2014
hi all! id like to know what to submit as proof of funds? is printed 3 months online bank statement ok? or do we need to request official statement from the bank? please advise. thanks a lot.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Liz014 said:
hi all! id like to know what to submit as proof of funds? is printed 3 months online bank statement ok? or do we need to request official statement from the bank? please advise. thanks a lot.

A bank certificate from the bank (preferably with CAD conversion )and a bank statement of three-six months is the ideal doc buddy...

So try for it!

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
Think_Positive said:
PER received on 12 August
NOC 1112
CC 1 July
Good luck to everyone!
Congrats

acrossborder

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
soon
Anyone here working as an ETL or data warehouse consultant?

Im confused now whether i should be using noc 2172 or still use 2171 as my current position is systems analyst.

Duties and responsibilities are more inclined on data but not to the point of being DBA. I also do documentation, handles new and existing system updates and changes.

Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.