+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHELLY-8

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, Did you just copy and paste from NOC guide or made some edits to it? Hopefully it is the latter.

And they should have been slightly tweaked from one job to another.

Yes i id copy paste as someone told me it should be of same language as mention in the NOC description, ???,,,some I dint put as they dint meet my job,,,,I am a lecturer so all job duties are same,,,except some place where I was involved with undergraduates and graduates...Now I am really worried what to do,,shall I proceed like this only....Please suggest

SHELLY-8

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Duties could be same but the way of describing them can still be different. It is up to you how you wish to take it forward - I believe you have the necessary information / thought that we could share on this topic. Good luck! :)

I agree with u that language could have been changed but somebody guided me that duties should be the same as mention in the web site, I do't know why I dint ask d forum at that time,,,,and currently I am not working in India and all the letters are from India....I don no it's really a mess now or I should proceed like this,,,,,I know u already said its upto me,,,but I really need advise on this,,,please help me...

enthusiast_2805

May 29, 2014
Thanks Century for the moral booster. :)
Brother it looks like more than 50% who have already received-i just checked the spreadsheet again after reading your post.
Really keeping my fingers crossed now. :)
Century said:
@ enthusiast_2805
@ indresh83

Brother, issuance of PER is not sequential to the payment charged date. Even applicant whose fees was encashed on 4th July received PER.

Note that there is only 50% of 7th May received PER and 50% is yet to receive. If you believe, 50% of applicants will not receive PER after charging, then there is issue with you :p :p. So rather than being anxious get thrilled for the good news.

Only anxious when you will see there is only 4/5 applicants left of getting PER after charging. Another way is to wait Last PER date + 7 days: if it is over, it is red alert.

So get thrilled and not anxious. Game is at the middle stage only.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
OK brother, 60% - without calculation.

Just note, some of the DD not shown as encashed actually been encashed. So, At CIO-DD will go down as PER issuance increases.

enthusiast_2805 said:
Thanks Century for the moral booster. :)
Brother it looks like more than 50% who have already received-i just checked the spreadsheet again after reading your post.
Really keeping my fingers crossed now. :)

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
@Achiever 99,

Bro u hv told per's received for some 8th applicants. But nothing is recorded in the sheet.... R u sure abt this???

Rabb

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnanbd said:
I have completed all my documents under NOC 0121 category... Hopefully will send the documents tomorrow..Is there any chance that i can catch the CAP under NOC 00121...
Hi It is less priority NOC, you have 100% chance... good luck.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Dear Anil..... hope Oscar clears your point. :p :p

All I would say at the moment to you is to pls calm down, you are in queue next (I am also in that queue of 8th ;) ). Hopefully you will receive PER next week.

In my understanding I see majority pendings till 8th May apps will receive PER next week.

Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Dear Anil, Chr1s called to share that don't worry on Anil's PER I am getting it made. Just tell Anil that it sometimes takes 45 to 50 days from fee charge date. Then I told him to make sure your PER comes fine whether or not mine does. He said alright, will take care!! :p

So I suggest do not worry brother! ;)

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
immigrationland said:
My bank statement and certification letter is 3 weeks old and i want to send application tomorrow shall i sent or shall i take new one
certification letters are okay but it would be great if you could get the latest bank statement.

If can't by any reason. Then its fine.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Oscar.... the other day when we hired Pandit, priest, baba, Moulana etc etc.... we got the PER rain shower on very next day. :-* :-*

Lets hire them again for coming week for more PERs :p :p :p

om999

May 27, 2014
I'm still travelling and can't access my new PP but I had a scanned copy of old one and I do see old passport issue and number field so that confirm your answer, its just that I want to confirm small detail if old passport number appears in any case not just expiry coz I requested reissue due to different reason...i'll do that later on..
anyways thanks for reply...you should see now that we are even ;)
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Om999, Hopefully you are able to confirm from your passport soon :p

PS - I try to remember who owes me a candy ;) LOL

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
@Achiever 99,

Thanks man.. all the very best...... :p :p :p

@oscar7,

Hire the Pandit, priest, baba, Moulana etc etc....once again. Lets PER's rain shower tomorrow again...lolll :) :) :) :) :) :) :p :p

deepblue

Jul 25, 2014
Hi. Can someone help with a list of NER and what were the most common reasons. This could be very helpful for all the applicants.

om999

May 27, 2014
wo..thats lots of stats to ask in one line bro...
I think whatever you do opposite of what is asked for PER is all reasons for NER...
still common ones that were reported recently are...

missing signatures..
incomplete forms..
wrong noc or roles and responsibilities....
expired IELTS
credit & DD issues
deepblue said:
Hi. Can someone help with a list of NER and what were the most common reasons. This could be very helpful for all the applicants.

Status
Not open for further replies.