+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keerthim430 said:
Good evening guys,

I have a query regarding Fee Payment. Can I use my brothers Cerdit card or I have to pay it with my own Credit card ?

Please guide me on this.

Regards,

Keerthi.
As long as he signs the payment form and it is filled in properly with all his details.

Also better tell him to keep the card safe and not to anything to get it lost/stolen/cancelled.

DD is safer.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
shah2014 said:
@ sdy

sorry for being impolite earlier, but wht u mean by u forgot to attach copy of spouse B.C only notorized copy is attached????

The notorized copy is from original B.C, right or i am missing something?
Notarised copy is English translation but copy of original source is missing. English translation is taken from original bc but copy of original bc is not attached. To me it's incomplete.

chakudu

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Any one have an idea When CIC will start processing PER for the Application received on 13 May

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nir_sar said:
Hi,

I have a query... I am the pricipal applicant and my spouse was earlier working in Singapore on employment pass for 10 years.. (1994-2004)
1. Should this period be updated under the supplementary travel form?
2. He had travelled to Malaysia on tourist visa during this period... Should this also be updated?

Thanks.
CIC only asks about the employment and travels in the past 10 years. Consider the date you send the application. If the date exactly 10 years before, your spouse was still in Singapore, he needs to mention it, otherwise no need.

Please note however that your spouse WILL need to obtain a PCC from Singapore, because there is no 10-year timeline on PCCs. PCCs go all the way back to age 18 no matter how old you are.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdy said:
It's an English translation with notary stamp. Copy of original native language is missing which is the key document
You're right. Sorry to say it is almost certainly coming back. Prepare your new app now, no need to wait.

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear members, do we have any previous cases where new application is sent (previous application still not processed however, fatal mistake detected) I was reading David Cohan and it's written multiple applications with same NOC not allowed,

Please shed light

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nilesh.kamani said:
Sorry for late reply.

My application was rejected.

Can someone please correct the data in spreadsheet.

It is by username nilesh.kamani
Very sorry to hear this.

How did you come to find out that you were rejected, and what was the reason?

Maybe we can help you get a new app together.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Himalayan Tiger said:
Today I inquired about the DD in Bank and they confirmed that the DD was encashed but they didn't provided the date of encashment !! Anyway...I am Happy for the encashment of my DD and eagerly waiting for PER !! I am 9th may applicant of NOC 2133 . :-* :-*
Cngrsts dear

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
Quote from: Suhas on August 04, 2014, 10:16:15 am

Just two more queries from experienced members:

For proof of funds, i arranged bank certificates / certificates from investment management compnies on their letter head and sent these certificates with my application. i didnt find anywhere in guidelines that we need to maintain the same balance till the time the application get accepted by CIC. i do possess/own all required funds but routinely i withdraw amounts to manage my financial needs as some of these bank accounts are current/saving accout type.

I read some where in the forums that to prove this in future, you need to show the last six months bank statements. Is this trure, because i didnt find this information anywhere in guidelines and i have withdrawn amounts from these bank accounts. Am i in trouble??? i can easily arrange these funds back in my same bank accounts.

Further how i can update my application status on shared excel file and can some body tell me the link of that file?

nskatcv said:
CIC says that You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

How can they be sure that you didn't borrow ? Asking for previous month's statements is the only way they can I suppose. That is the reason people here (and elsewhere) ask to maintain the account balance. A little up and down is alright for a savings account, but emptying it and refilling might not be a good idea.

Regards
You are right but normally my view is that they need these funds with you at the time of landing in canada to support your time of unemployment and if you can bring this amount at the time of entry, i believe it is safe for them. it would be difficult for applicant to carry these borroowed funds at the time of entry in canada.....So they generally are linient on this point and if i believe if they feel any concern, they may demand six/three months bank statements just the same way as previous UK tier one immigrants were required to produce at the time of filing an application.

Further as i have carried some of these funds in current/saving accounts, which are normally non earning/non interest bearing so one can not keep these funds idle for such a long time. One may keep investing these funds in profitable ventures, CIC concern would be that these funds should be liquid in nature.

CanICan

Jul 3, 2014
Regarding Birth Certificates, what if I can't get one?

Is the following sufficient?

1) An affidavit - (Does this have to be notarized?)
2) 10th,12th, TC from college and Conduct certificates (copies and they all have my birthdate - They are in English)

3142_aspirant

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
DD 21-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 15-Oct-2014
Med's Request
20-OCT-2014
nilesh.kamani said:
Sorry for late reply.

My application was rejected.

Can someone please correct the data in spreadsheet.

It is by username nilesh.kamani
Sorry to hear that.
Buddy, if you don't mind, please let us know the reason of rejection and seniors might be able to help you to re-apply.
Pardon me if this has already been discussed.

nir_sar

Jun 5, 2014
future_canadian said:
CIC only asks about the employment and travels in the past 10 years. Consider the date you send the application. If the date exactly 10 years before, your spouse was still in Singapore, he needs to mention it, otherwise no need.

Please note however that your spouse WILL need to obtain a PCC from Singapore, because there is no 10-year timeline on PCCs. PCCs go all the way back to age 18 no matter how old you are.

Thanks much @ future_canadian.. :)

sdy

Jul 22, 2014
Dear members, do we have any previous cases where new application is sent (previous application still not processed however, fatal mistake detected) I was reading David Cohan and it's written multiple applications with same NOC not allowed,

Please shed light

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
In google its mentioned today is Civic Holiday in canada. Is that true?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Confirmed. Today is holiday in Canada told one of my relative at Toronto.

pappusampath said:
In google its mentioned today is Civic Holiday in canada. Is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.