+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
goodhope said:
Hi Rohan,
You should write an appeal immediately addressing"Program Manager FSW"(if i remember correctly) and fax it stating the "their reason for rejection" with Copy of TRF.Fax it immediately.
Good Suggestion....but I would still wait for the returned application so that you have documentary evidence to state the reason for rejection!

dharag2304

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Hi All,

I am the main applicant ...What if my spouse receives a new passport after the application has been made on the old one.

Do we need to inform or wait until we hear from the CIC.

Reason to change: We changed the passport as it had a mistake in spelling and at lot many places.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
scorpionjot said:
thanks, i will fill the relevant sections, but do my spouse need to fill the form separately?
Nope. The Travel form needs to be filled by the principal applicant only.

ohai

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Interstellar said:
I think it should be fine.....
Intersteller,I thank you for ur response.But please tell me,is it compulsory to have the employment letter and or pay stubs ? Awtg ur response

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
rohan85 said:
http://tinypic.com/r/4uia7t/8
Hi Rohan

I know one who got NER but appeal and now he is Canada.I believe they scan each an every doc and keep(whatever tells or sake of US).They might have those.Do it AEAP.

MILIND1985

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
09/09/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Interview........
waived tlu verification
Passport Req..
05/11/2015 DM - 23/10/2015
vidhi said:
Hello

I have send hdfc bank dd for "Bank of nova scotia"
but when inquired about dd encashed or not in bank. bank says we can't say about it?
How we can know that dd is encashed or not?
Hi I have also senD DD from HDFCBANK for BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA,
I called my branch manager and asked him regarding status and he replied happily though after 4 days

jaspal2710

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 June (1st app), 2 Sept (second app)
Med's Request
24 dec (1st app). RPRF sent 28 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
27 Dec 14
Passport Req..
DM: 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rohan85 said:
Call on 0016139444000 multiple times.

Wait for a female with probably the sweetest voice ever. She would be happy to oblige.

And yeah, sound like this is the end of everything for you and if she doesn't tell you the status, you would die.

Happy trying!
Hi Rohan - called. Went to 1,1, and then 2 if you applied for PR and then asks for Uci ( which I don't have ) and then it makes me wait. Then the guy says they don't have access to my file as it's a different department.

Frustrated.

ohai

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] No, it is not mandatory. It helps in cases when one does not have the reference letter on company letter head as per their asked format. It is only a supporting document, one that could help though.

Thank you Oscar 11 ! I have a complete referral letter but can't lay my hands on the pay slips and employment letter. From your responses,I trust I will be fine. Thanks once again

MILIND1985

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
09/09/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Interview........
waived tlu verification
Passport Req..
05/11/2015 DM - 23/10/2015
goodhope said:
Hi Rohan,

You should write an appeal immediately addressing"Program Manager FSW"(if i remember correctly) and fax it stating the "their reason for rejection" with Copy of TRF.Fax it immediately.
HI rohan
Sorry to hear abt ur rejection,Acccording to what I think for your IELTS should be valid until cic opens your file for assesment and not date it recieved . Well I think that MAy be wrong as well. So gentle request for all in forum who are expecting same problem must reappear IELTS ASAP thanks

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
CanDoIt said:
Good Suggestion....but I would still wait for the returned application so that you have documentary evidence to state the reason for rejection!
He Knows

*Update Update Update*

Called CIC 3 times and got lucky the 3rd time.

Reason for rejection is: Language Test Results had expired

My IELTS was due to expire on 25th of May 2014 and my application reached CIC on 9th of May 2014. Then where is the issue. The document checklist states:

Note: Language test results must not be older than two years on date of receipt at CIO.

WTF just happened?

Is there a way I can question CIC ? Sue them for harassment ?

PS - I have rechecked, my IELTS was due to expire on 25th May 2014 only

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
goodhope said:
He Knows
*Update Update Update*
Called CIC 3 times and got lucky the 3rd time.
Reason for rejection is: Language Test Results had expired
My IELTS was due to expire on 25th of May 2014 and my application reached CIC on 9th of May 2014. Then where is the issue. The document checklist states:
Note: Language test results must not be older than two years on date of receipt at CIO.
WTF just happened?
Is there a way I can question CIC ? Sue them for harassment ?
PS - I have rechecked, my IELTS was due to expire on 25th May 2014 only
Unfortunately for Rohan, it is still a verbal confirmation but nothing is in black and white!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rohan85 said:
That is what I conclude too. But, as per the note,

Language test results must not be older than two years on date of receipt at CIO.

Also, CIC has the hard copy of the IELTS scorecard which clearly mentions the exam date! They need not check the records from BC/IDP!
Rohan brother,

Can you also ask your query about the recourse and whether Canadavisa.com can help you at http://www.canadavisa.com/contact-canadian-immigration-office.html

And also ask you to send reconsideration letter.

Following article also may be helpful.

Kanamen said:
No word can express how sorry I am, to hear of your rejection.....as you are really nice person and really pearl.

You are in my prayers during this difficult time.May your strength prevail to help you through this difficult time.

What are your options?
If you get a letter in the mail from Canada Immigration advising you that your application for Canadian immigration was refused, do not panic! You have options.

You may be eligible to Appeal your Canadian Immigration Application Refusal to the Federal Court of Canada within a certain period after you were notified of the refusal by Canada Immigration.
You may be eligible to Appeal your Canadian Immigration Application Refusal to the Immigration Adjudication Division (IAD) within a certain period of after your application was refused by Canada Immigration.
You may be able to make a request for Restoration to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) after being notified if the refusal.

What option is right for me?

It depends on a number of factors such as the nature of the case. Is it a Skilled Worker Application, Canadian Sponsorship Application or Canadian Work Visa refusal?

And it also depends on where the Canadian immigration application was filed and processed. Was your Canadian immigration application filed within Canada or at a Canadian Consulate or Embassy outside of Canada?
Why did my Canadian Immigration Application get Refused?

Generally refusals for Canadian immigration applications do not just happen. When applications for Canadian immigration are submitted to Canada immigration, an immigration officer is responsible for reviewing the application and making an assessment about whether the application should be approved or denied. The immigration officer has guidelines for making decisions on immigration cases. These guidelines are found in the Immigration Regulations as well as Immigration Manuals.

When applications do not meet the various standards and criteria set out in the Immigration Regulations and Manuals, then the likely result is a refusal. However, in many cases, Canadian immigration officers make mistakes in their decisions. They often are too strict in their interpretation of the guidelines or they simply fail to review all the documentation and information in an application. Sometimes applicants are called for a personal interview and the immigration officer does not believe the applicant is credible or trustworthy.

Whatever the reason for the refusal, it is important to act very quickly once you are notified that your case was denied. You should then seek out a qualified and experienced Canadian immigration lawyer who is licensed. If your case has merit, then an Immigration Appeal should be considere
http://www.visaplace.com/canada-immigration/immigration-refusal.php

Canadian Immigration Application Refusal

It can be devastating to learn that your application to reside in Canada has been refused.

Fortunately, you may have recourse. A Canada immigration officer's decision to refuse an application may be challenged if that decision was wrong in fact or in law, or if that decision is not in accordance with the principles of procedural fairness.

Family Class sponsors have an additional recourse. They can ask that a refusal be reversed by raising humanitarian and compassionate considerations.

You may retain our law firm to provide you with a detailed analysis of the refusal decision. We will also advise you as to which remedies may be available to reverse the refusal decision.

If warranted in your particular situation, we can do the following:

Reconsideration letters – If the refusal was based on an error in fact or in law, and/or if that decision was not in accordance with the principles of procedural fairness, we will write to the Program Manager of the Canadian Visa Office to point out the errors and to request a reconsideration of the refusal decision;
Appeal – Wrongful refusals may, in certain instances, be appealed to the Federal Court of Canada or to the appropriate provincial court or, in the case of family sponsorships, to the Immigration Appeal Division.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-application-refusal.html

APPEAL OPTIONS (CANADIAN IMMIGRATION)

The formal place that immigration appeals are made is the Federal Court of Canada. Most people choose to be represented by a lawyer at Federal Court.

The Federal Court is a court that has judges who are lawyers. Federal Court is strict, formal and has more complicated procedures. Federal Court involves a two step process. The first step is to file an appeal to get leave which is done by arguing your case by filing documents with no actual appearance at the Federal Court. In order to get leave to appeal you must prove there was a serious mistake made by the visa officer at the interview. If you succeed and get leave, you get the permission of the Federal court to go to step two which is the actual appearance at Federal Court in person to argue the case.

A typical case would be a skilled worker or business (investor, entrepreneur, self-employed) immigration applicant who goes to the interview at the Canadian Consulate or Embassy overseas, meets with a visa officer and fails the interview. The visa officer will issue a rejection letter setting out the reasons for the rejection. The applicant has a limited number of days (60) to respond and file a notice to commence a court action to appeal the case. If you miss the deadline generally you are not able to file an appeal. There are certain special circumstances and legal arguments that can be made that will allow you to continue even if you miss the deadline.

The general procedure for a Federal Court appeal is after the applicant files the Notice to start the action, the Respondent who is Citizenship and Immigration Canada (“CIC”) files an appearance confirming they will oppose the appeal. The applicant receives a copy of the visa officer's files containing documents filed and most importantly a copy of the interview notes made by the visa officer that have been inputted into the government computer. After a review of this material the applicant will file an applicant's court record containing the written argument, photocopies of legal cases and law supporting the argument and the applicant's affidavit that is a written document telling the applicant's story.

The respondent CIC is represented by the Department of Justice (“DOJ”) and they file their argument. The applicant has a chance to respond to the points made by the respondent in the respondent's argument.

If leave is granted the Applicant gets to go to Federal Court to actually argue the case in person. This usually takes approximately 12-18 months from the date of commencing to appeal to get to Federal Court to argue the case in person. If no leave is granted the appeal is ended.

If you fail at Federal Court, you can also appeal to Federal Court of Appeal. If you fail at Federal Court of Appeal, you can also appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada. For both Federal Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of Canada you first must get leave to appeal.

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Century said:
Rohan brother,
Can you also ask your query about the recourse and whether Canadavisa.com can help you at http://www.canadavisa.com/contact-canadian-immigration-office.html
And also ask you to send reconsideration letter.
Following article also may be helpful.
Brilliant Post...+1 :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
This is the thing I was looking forward. Can we permanently shut down the perpetual validity debate?

Please provide us the link as well as definition of "prepaid payment instrument" if you can.

+1 brother.

torontoviadelhi said:
I am posting here an extract from a recent circular by RBI. The information is available on RBI website

"9.1 All prepaid payment instrument issued in the country shall have a minimum validity period of six months from the date of activation/issuance to the holder."

barako1

Aug 30, 2013
Bratislava
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
AOR Received.
PER 01-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-2014
One more PER is received today over here :) Good luck to all of us :)

I updated spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.