+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
Seniors,

I have inquired in various banks (SBI, HDFC, ICICI, ING Vasya etc)and even in Thomas cook but all are saying that they issue DD valid for 3 months only.

Recently got to know, that UAE Exchange issues DD for 6 months validity.

What to do? Can we trust this company? Anybody else used their services? Please reply..

Thanks..

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
scorpionjot said:
Seniors,

I have inquired in various banks (SBI, HDFC, ICICI, ING Vasya etc)and even in Thomas cook but all are saying that they issue DD valid for 3 months only.

Recently got to know, that UAE Exchange issues DD for 6 months validity.

What to do? Can we trust this company? Anybody else used their services? Please reply..

Thanks..
International DD issued by HDFC is for 6 months although no validity is written on it. I have used HDFC bank DD.

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
Century said:
If you applied to CIC before Look for this number on:

letters you received from CIC,
your immigration document such as a PR card, study or work permit.

If you do not have any of these documents but want to fill out an application form:you can leave the field for UCI (Client ID) blank.
Note: If you have not dealt with CIC since 1973, you will not have a UCI or a Client ID.

If you are applying to CIC for the first time
You will not yet have a client ID. If so, and you are filling out a form that asks for one, write “Not Applicable” or “N/A” in the space provided.

If you are applying online and the form does not allow you to input “N/A,” leave the space blank.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=772&t=4
What if someone dpesnt provide UCI while filing new application although he has already.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dharag2304 said:
Thanks but i wasnt aware about this stuff.. wat could i expect from CIC now?
They will attempt three times to cash your DD. If they are unable to do it, they will return your application(

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Hi Dharag,

Appreciate if you could add yourself in spreadsheet instead of being a silent viewer.. We all are here to help each other..

BTW no need to worry.. International DDs are 6 months valid..

dharag2304 said:
Hi All,

I am enquiring about the application I sent to CIC for FSW program. Following is the detailed information:

NOC code: 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
Demand Draft Date: 2nd may 2014
Application Despatched : 6th may 2014
Application received by CIO: 12th may 2014

My point of concern is that it is about to be 3 months that I haven't heard from CIC and my DD is expiring tomorrow. What will be done in that case? Any suggestions? I am tensed :(

Thanks,
Dharag2304

wis10

Jul 26, 2014
wis10 said:
Please clarify my doubts,
I am going to apply only for myself, Can I get points if I show my wife IELTS mark in that case?

What is the minimum amount of money that I should show as prof of fund ? myself and my wife, no child
Can I show my PF (Provident Fund) money also as part of proof of fund ?

Thanks
dhanu 786 said:
Yes you can get points for your wife ielts score

Minimum amount for 2 adults that needs to be shown is $14,720 Canadian dollar
Yes, pf can be shown as proof of funds.

Lord krishna bless us all!!
Thanks much for the reply,

Please correct me if i am wrong ---> If I add my wife as a dependent and I don't require to pay her for embassy fees(550$) but still I get points (5) if she have CLB Level 4 in ielts?

Can I show the flat (property) as a proof of fund which is registered on my name ?

Thanks

sachin123

Jul 24, 2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Hiii

;D ;D Any mallus who applied for noc 3012,3011, 3233 is interested to make a whats up group ??? ::) ::) ::)
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Bharat Mata

Jul 14, 2014
Helooo Every One..

HDFC Bank Gave me DD of "Bank Of NOVA SCOTIA" Toronto.

Wt would be the validity ... bank is not able to telll.

i am worried.... 3 months already completed.. on 28th july.

seniors pls help..

SIMAL

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Diplomatru said:
They will find it for you.
I have applied for FSWP in 2005 but that case was terminated two years backs due to new rules and complete case along with fees was returned . At that time File Number (one alphabet and 9 digits) was used to check application status instead of UCI. I have today checked application status with that file number and surprized to see that my Name and home address is still there although status field is blank. Now Question is, for new application should I use that file number in UCI field and write Not Appicable.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
On which name you are listed in sheet?

sarika18

Jul 21, 2014
hello

IT guys please help with following doubt.

A) NOC 2171 states duties for
a1 Information systems business analysts and consultants
a2 Systems security analysts
a3 Systems auditors

to apply for 2171 i need to have duties for any ONE of them (i worked for duties belonging to a1 only)

B) I have relieving letter with dates of tenure , designation but it has one line "worked in the field of software design and development" (issued by HR)
however i have detailed duties roles referral letter having duties of 2171.

Main NOC duties on hrdsc site states:
-Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
-Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
-Systems auditors conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.

do u think my relieving letter might be an issue?

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
Bharat Mata said:
Helooo Every One..

HDFC Bank Gave me DD of "Bank Of NOVA SCOTIA" Toronto.

Wt would be the validity ... bank is not able to telll.

i am worried.... 3 months already completed.. on 28th july.

seniors pls help..
its 6 months if no validity is written on DD

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sarika18 said:
hello

IT guys please help with following doubt.

A) NOC 2171 states duties for
a1 Information systems business analysts and consultants
a2 Systems security analysts
a3 Systems auditors

to apply for 2171 i need to have duties for any ONE of them (i worked for duties belonging to a1 only)

B) I have relieving letter with dates of tenure , designation but it has one line "worked in the field of software design and development" (issued by HR)
however i have detailed duties roles referral letter having duties of 2171.

Main NOC duties on hrdsc site states:
-Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
-Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
-Systems auditors conduct independent third-party reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.

do u think my relieving letter might be an issue?
Hi, it won't as long the other duties listed on your reference letter match up to 80% with those on the NOC list. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.