+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
dcba said:
I respect the peers who are genuine, know how to talk, phrase the words in a humanly civilized manner, selfless, respectful. Kudo to them for being on this forum and helping others and contributing to people's success but this guy Mr Oscar7 needs to learn some basic lessons of communication to be on the ground. he needs to help himself before he helps others with his low choice of words..
No offense to anybody who likes him. Good for them.. The reason why I dont read his comments is coz I dont like to read nonsense. Peace!!
common...u said peace... then mean it.. :-X it takes little off side track n intelligent mindset to understand his harmless humour yet polite choice of words i would call it .. which is needed to keep this forum lively unlike other forums filled with tension, frustration and dullness.. im sure u wud agree if u had read his posts from start.. after all this is just a forum to share views where EVERYONE is free to do so.. lets not take it personal and move on..reply a lemonade with lemonade... ::)

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
k_b said:
U r bro but not all are resolving

Anyways any news from ur side goku bro
Nothing. DD cashed on 22nd July but nothing on ECAS. I am suffering from ecasholic. Checking ECAS almost 4-5 a day. Only cure is PER. Lol :p :p

dcba

Jul 27, 2014
Goku said:
Woooww.. thats rude man. He is a fun loving guys. If you got a problem with his, mine or anyone's comment then just move on. No once really cares about our comment being read or not. We are helping one who needs it. If you cant help someone then let others help. ::) ::)
You are helping I appreciate. Best wishes to you but this fun loving guy should not be making fun of others or their questions or their situations. Dont pamper him for his rudeness, negative tone and sarcasm. Let him take this to know how to help if he really wants. if just here to spend free time and throw away own frustration, this is not the place I believe..

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Nawrin, your inbox is full.. I m not able to send pm to you..

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
orange_girl said:
I agree that the current sorting by NOC is not helpful when trying to see how many applications are ahead of yours that still need to be processed. Having a filter option by received date, CC charged, and PER issued dates would make it much clearer to see your standing in the table.
Hi orange_girl,
in your second sentence, did you mean the proposed sorting order would make it much clearer,
or do you actually want to have additional filters by specific received date, CC charged and PER dates,
or do you want to have a possibility to sort separately by those columns?

We're somewhat limited in our possibilities by what Google Spreadsheets allow us to implement, but if there's some additional functionality you want to have in the spreadsheet, feel free to clarify and I'll try to think what we can do.

manishkapoor

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2014
Med's Request
22-Sept-2014
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
@DCBA .... W T F are you saying .

Instead of appreciating a guy who selflessly responds to all sort of queries to best of his knowledge ...

Look at you........ sitting at 6 posts and have guts to make derogatory comments on OSCAR .. Highly condemn able

[/quote]

dcba said:

aav, I think you should not mind what oscar7 writes or says. I have not even read his long messages but i know by now he must have written some nonsense again.. He has nothing else to do and so he keeps writing all mess here with his silly attitude. In real life(and also here) he must be loser having no friends and bad relations with everybody. people must be ignoring him all the time as nobody likes him, he cant confront anyone in real life so he just needs some place where he can mess around and feel important(to himself).

now after reading my comment, his bottom will burn a lot and he will start jumping, crying and continue his nonsense even more and now when he does this, dont feel pity for him..
just ignore him and leave him alone...!!
Good luck with your process :)

deepearl

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PER on 9th September
AOR Received.
Second line on 4th Nov
IELTS Request
Sent With the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 30th Oct
Med's Request
Hopefully NOW
MapleLeafExpress said:
CC charged for 2174. App received date - May 12, will update spreadsheet in few hours.
Congrats MapleLeafExpress !!! God Bless
What time was your application received ? I couldn't find you in the spreadsheet.
I'm 2174 received 12th may at 10:29am.

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
nishesh3003 said:
- First match the NOC which your duties and experience closely matches and is the least competitive among the available options.
- Secondly; for CIC evaluation Educational qualifications need not match.
- Thirdly - take a look at the Spreadsheet for the current projected total number of applications received and counted towards your CAP. It will give you a fair idea as to when it could probably be too late to apply (if at all).

Spreadsheet is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit#gid=153273759
+1 Thanks mate for your incredible help.

I am trying to understand the spreadsheet. For 2133 it says "Estimated total worldwide of apps filed to CIC for this NOC by now is 453" and says "Estimated date by which you should file your application to be in the cap.... is 3/5/2015" So do I have so much time to apply? Does 'now' mean today 07/30/2014?
In contrast to "Estimated total worldwide of apps for this NOC received per work day, which will be charged.... is 3.85%" this 3.85% calculation dont match if I calculate with the other figure of the other columns. Can you shed some light on it?

dcba

Jul 27, 2014
manishkapoor said:
@ DCBA .... W T F are you saying .

Instead of appreciating a guy who selflessly responds to all sort of queries to best of his knowledge ...

Look at you........ sitting at 6 posts and have guts to make derogatory comments on OSCAR .. Highly condemn able
wow! number of posts decide the right or wrong..
Those who havent got my point in the first place and like to continue that kind of behavior on the forum, your choice. Atleast, other educated, civilized, moral people can ignore this.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Applicants,

My package delivered by UPS has been signed by DAN today 29-07-2014. Haven't found any information on this CIO person in the spreadsheet. Kindly advise if it is often that the package is received by a person who is not listed in the spreadsheet?

preet86

Jul 29, 2014
Hello friends/Seniors/Experts,

I seek your help in verifying and validating my Job duties and let me know if these are correct? I will be grateful to you all :)
I am going to apply under NOC 2173

and duties are as below:

Collect, confirm and document NFRs by analyzing user requirements: coordinating, conferring with others workers on project team

Develop logical and physical specifications based on the non-functional requirements and computer application/system flow

Participated in planning, design, implementation and evaluation of software applications which involving multiple stakeholders

Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design and develop test scripts using various software applications

Test computer-based systems and software applications using various automated testing tools

Develop and process test data which is required for test execution and if required suggests to optimize architecture of software application post performance testing

Evaluate the performance by automated load and stress testing and check the stability and reliability of designs of computer based systems and software applications

Assisted the Planning team and helped in designing and co-ordinate with the development team for installation, deployment and integration of computer applications

Design documents (BDD, TDD, DDD) and functional specifications of the application and developed Test Plan, Test Strategy and Test Cases, define acceptance criteria and conduct walk through for QA and project resources

Validate and Verify of quality attributes of the computer based systems, such as scalability, reliability and resource usage

Upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems and other communication environments and channels

Create data and test scripts for load testing which is required to test end-to-end system performance
pulling and resolving operational tickets from the QA backlog and validate fixes and code changes following established procedures, standards and guidelines

Troubleshoot failures as required to demonstrate repeatability in an effort to improve software application and test coverage

Co-ordinate with other technical teams like development team, functional testing team, management team and business in the development, integration and testing of software and hardware information systems
Controls software, its versions and other embedded software application control systems

Thanks!

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EID MuUBARAK to all forum members...on this ausipicious day i pray to almighty that all of ur dreams come true...
Regards,
Saud Khan
Karachi

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
serenity_eee said:
+1 Thanks mate for your incredible help.

I am trying to understand the spreadsheet. For 2133 it says "Estimated total worldwide of apps filed to CIC for this NOC by now is 453" and says "Estimated date by which you should file your application to be in the cap.... is 3/5/2015" So do I have so much time to apply? Does 'now' mean today 07/30/2014?
In contrast to "Estimated total worldwide of apps for this NOC received per work day, which will be charged.... is 3.85%" this 3.85% calculation dont match if I calculate with the other figure of the other columns. Can you shed some light on it?
I just had a quick look at the SS. The current 'projected' % of CAP fill is a little less than 40% for NOC 2133.

I do not see any reason why you cannot apply in Mid August.

Good Luck.

orange_girl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-10-2014
Med's Request
12-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-01-2015
dmitrych said:
Hi orange_girl,
in your second sentence, did you mean the proposed sorting order would make it much clearer,
or do you actually want to have additional filters by specific received date, CC charged and PER dates,
or do you want to have a possibility to sort separately by those columns?

We're somewhat limited in our possibilities by what Google Spreadsheets allow us to implement, but if there's some additional functionality you want to have in the spreadsheet, feel free to clarify and I'll try to think what we can do.
Actually, I was thinking of additional filters or tabs, but I understand the limitations of the spreadsheet. So any improvement to the sorting order would be good, thank you.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
What's the timeline for complete PR processing in case of having an arranged employment in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.