+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
sarika18 said:
hello

please confirm if i am right or not? or need to fill with NA all over.

following forms not mandatory to send
1) Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)(As having no representative)
2) Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM 5409) - as i am unmarried and applying for self only
3) Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada (IMM 5604)
4) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
5) Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP)

you can write NA in front of required form/document and keep box unchecked.

In check list not applicable needs to be left unchecked or need to write NA as well?

mountk

Jul 27, 2014
plikhi said:
it all depends, did you attached 10th certificate with father name also. if 10th certificate is there then no issue else its discrete decision of
No 10th certificate was not attached for the spouse, passport copy was but i think CIC does not consider passport as a proof. Should I send across the 10th certificate now or shuld just wait.

fsw_toronto

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Jul 2015
rohit307 said:
I had clarified this earlier as well that as per current RBI rules, international DD has validity of 3 months only. Not sure how banks are claiming to have validity of 6 months?
Please don't quote anything unless you are 100% sure. This leads to lot of confusion and leaves the person asking the query in despair. There are several banks out there issuing DDs with SIX (6) month validity including ICICI, Axis and even HDFC. When you go to HDFC the very first response you get is "We only issue 3-month validity DDs" as per RBI guidelines. But you need to explain to them the need for a 6 month DD which they do issue after confirming with their back-end teams who are better equipped with knowledge.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You're 'right' in everything EXCEPT for Item 4). :

It is a Must to fill 4) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

sarika18 said:
hello

2) Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM 5409) - as i am unmarried and applying for self only
4) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

In check list not applicable needs to be left unchecked or need to write NA as well?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
sarika18 said:
hello

4) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406): it is mandatory

See which forms are required along with the submission order. If you don't submit a form, keep it uncheck.
ashif_eee said:
Order of Documents for Full package

1.Document Checklist

Order of Forms

2.Barcode Page of generic form
3.Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
4. Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669) (Applicant+Spouse)
5.Additional Dependants/Declaration (IM 0008DEP) - No dependants - (Not required this form if u have more than 5 dependant )
6.Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
7.Schedule 3: Economic Classes-Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008-Schedule 3) - Only Applicant
8.Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) - (Applicant+Spouse)
9.Use of a representative (IMM 5476) - No representative - (Not required this form)

Order of Supporting Documents

10.Notarized Copy of Passport (Applicant+Spouse)
11.Original IELTS
12.Notarized Copy of Work Experience (should include period+responsibilities and duties)
13.Notarized copy of Appointment letter
14.Salary Statement
15.Original Educational Credential Report
16.All Educational Certificates & Mark sheets(Notarized)
17.Relative's Documents (Notarized)
18.Notarized copies of Fund documents (Savings/FDR)
19.Notarized copies of (Applicant+Spouse)
(a) Birth Certificates
(b) Marriage Certificates
(c) National IDs
20.Police Clearance Certificates (Applicant+Spouse)
21.Six Photos (Applicant+Spouse) - within small envelop & attached with jems clip in the cover page
22.Fee Payment Form
23.2 Self Addressed mailing labels

** Notarization is optional.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Is any one thinking of selling property before their move?

I'm. :D

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

What is NOC category - is it 1, 2,3 or something else

plz send me the sample address ( exactly what should be written on the envelope for courier) for NOC 2173 thanks

a2zvaruag

Jul 28, 2014
Hello Guys,

Need your help urgently..!!!

I am all set to apply for NOC 0111-Financial Managers. I work in a corporate office of a large hospital chain.

1. Does my below mentioned job description from my employer qualifies for the category?

Designation: Business Analyst (Payband Category: C4, Managerial)

• Part of Business Intelligence team to improve operational & financial processes, analyze & monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) against parameters, present strategic analysis / metrics and managing costs & strengthening financial controls.
• Management Accounting, MIS & Analysis, Costing, Budgeting, Projections and Business Plan modelling and monitoring.
• Preparation of P&L Statements Department wise and Procedure wise for statutory cost audit purposes.
• Conducting departmental level revenue analysis & preparing Share of Business (SOB) models and providing input for doctor’s payouts calculation.
• Monitoring the Supply Chain procurement and evaluate vendor contracts/agreements on key parameters and present the findings to the concern department head for necessary changes in financial T&Cs, SOPs, and pricing
• Collate both Statistical and Financial data and develop customized management dashboards to assist in the company’s decision making process.
• Preparation of Specialty wise dashboards and profitability analysis.
• Special projects related to monitoring & controlling of operational costs. Analysis of various parameters of costs and assisting the top management in decision making process as a consequence of such analysis.
• Working out the standard costs of various medical procedures including surgeries.

2. Will I be able to make it to the final 1000 applying now?

Thanks guys for your advice.

davinderkumar01

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Hi
First of all this forum is very helpful fro most of the information. I am new member of this group. i have just applied for FSW under 2132 mechanical engineering noc and my question is how much time its gonna take to get PR in total.
I have done master in mechanical from USA and my second question is there any special treatment of my case due to my Usa qualification.

patricia08

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 13,2014
Nomination.....
DD:Nov 17,2014
AOR Received.
PER: Dec 3,2014
File Transfer...
PCC:May 20, 2015
Med's Request
May 29, 2015
Med's Done....
June 4, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received: August 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
In the Background Declaration Form

Question 2 asks your full name in your native language or script. If your name doesn't have commercial/ telegraphic code,
what would I write Not applicable or put my name in English language? May thanks!

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
davinderkumar01 said:
Hi
First of all this forum is very helpful fro most of the information. I am new member of this group. i have just applied for FSW under 2132 mechanical engineering noc and my question is how much time its gonna take to get PR in total.
I have done master in mechanical from USA and my second question is there any special treatment of my case due to my Usa qualification.
We weill try to sell otherwise we rent it out
If we move to canada for the second time we will stay

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
Hello seniors

I have couple of questions in which I need your assistant.

1. I am applying in NOC 0112 (Human Resource Manager). I was appointed as a human resource officer in my company, then I was promoted as Assistant Manager Human Resource and now I am working as Manager Human Resource. On my request my employer has given me the experience letter but he has mentioned all my job title from HR officer to Manager HR in it. Then he wrote that as Manager HR my responsibilities were as under. Please confirm is it ok.
2. Secondly in Schedule 3 Economic class where we have to mention our work experience please confirm whether I should only write HR manager role and responsibility as mentioned in my experience letter given by my employer, or should I also have to mention my previous work experience of HR officer and Assistant Manager HR
3. Lastly is it mandatory to send the document in 9*12 envelopes? Can I send my documents in file also? Please confirm.

Thank you

Turks

May 28, 2014
Pune
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have dispatched my application and it is expected to reach Sydney on 29th July 2014.my noc is 2172
I have missed out a few details and I am not sure if they are critical please could any of you guide me.
1. In the courier address I did not mention federal skilled worker and noc code.
2. In the background declaration form in the education details I did break up education into primary secondary however in the details section I have only mentioned from 10th grade onwards. I have include Xth and Xiith certificates and marksheets.
3. The experience letter is on the company letterhead but does not include the mention of my salary. I have included last three months payslip instead and offer letter along with experience letter.
4. In one of the forms where I had to mention about where all I stayed in the last 10 years the place name could not fit in the allotted box so I left it blank to fill manually and I forgot however I have included the postal code and province name along with street address and country name.

Please let me know if these are crucial mistakes.

Thanks,
Shreya

Status
Not open for further replies.