+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manush

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are chances to reach with in cap for NOC 2281 if I send file in first week of Aug 2014.

Manush

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
according to spreadsheet no. of received files are less per day in June & July compare to May, this might increase chances

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Manush said:
Thanks for your prompt reply,

Could you please provide your suggestion on below two questions.

1) I have relative in Canada, Do I have to do notary their documents like, birth certificate, passport copy, Utility bills, etc ?

2) why no of application is showing 23 for NOC 2281 on CIC website and 90+ showing on admin excel sheet?
1) I have relative in Canada, Do I have to do notary their documents like, birth certificate, passport copy, Utility bills, etc ?
Nup. you do not have to translate or notarize if they are in English. if not then a translation and notarized copy are needed. Have a look at http://www.fsw2014.info/faq-before-submission/ it answers such questions.

2) why no of application is showing 23 for NOC 2281 on CIC website and 90+ showing on admin excel sheet?
Ok let me clarify this a 100%.
1) The Excel Sheet does not contain all the applications, people all over the world have sent in applications and not all of them are listed in the sheet
2) No body really knows what the number on the CIC site indicates. What CIC mentions is that it is the number of complete applications they have received. Obviously not all the application they have opened. SO what they are basically saying, hey this is the number of applications we have checked and we know are complete.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
red9999 said:
Very cool! +1!
uhm... request - if possible--- make the cc/dd charge calculator and PER one estimater as well..... ;D :D ;D ;)
Thank you red ;) .. About the PER estimator etc. that is @ dimitryich department :) ;D ;D

PS: My 333rd post ... now lets see if we can bump that up to +33 :)

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
rohan85 said:
CC not charged even today.

Guess it's goodbye for 9th May applicants. People worrying about PERs or Medicals or ECAS status, ask people whose CCs have not been charged. You guys will feel a lot better.

Rohan85.
I'm on the same boat my man, same boat. My CC has not been charged. Every day gone by without that damned text message with the amount charged is a sad day.

Now instead of checking the cell phone I'm looking at my mail box for the infamous snail mail. :-(

You know what, I'm starting to think that CIC people might be thinking that my job duties don't match the descprition of NOC 2174, although I AM an interactive media developer, graduated in journalism, that's true, but indeed an interactive media developer. I work for a newspaper in Brazil and am responsible for creating the digital version of the newspaper for iPad and android tablets/devices. Everything that goes on paper, at the print version of the newspaper, goes to the digital version and the things that are impossible to add to paper, such as audio and video interviews, slideshows, interactivity with readers, animations and such goes in the app as well. There's little iOS/android development involved, as our app is pretty consolidated already. It's been over an year since whe last needed to update the app. But everyday there's tons of interactive stuff involved.

Maybe the canadian government, or whatever department is responsible for the NOC list, should update the description there to match those of us that work with relatively new medias.

If that isn't interactive media then I don't know what is.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ tknova

Great job !! :-*

+31st to you :)

PMed you with fdbk. Also, have one Age (points) calculator.. plug in DOB and see your points.. soo many guys have doubts as the points table is for # .of years Completed as on Appln recd. date 8)

tknova said:
Hi All..

I have made an IELTS calculator. Enjoy it !! Share it !!

http://www.fsw2014.info/ielts-calculator/

PM me if you find any issues with it !!

PS: 2174 Guys .. don't pick at the coding .. it is best thing I could throw together in an hour :) --- Also a +1 wouldn't hurt :)
tknova said:
Thank you red ;) .. About the PER estimator etc. that is @ dimitryich department :) ;D ;D

PS: My 333rd post ... now lets see if we can bump that up to +33 :)

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@manush

you can expect to get 11 points (2-3 yrs) provided VO is satisfied with your Ref letters/ Supporting documents etc. 8)

Manush said:
I have 3 years 7 months relevant exp. for NOC 2281, how many point I will get for?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ sampath,

There nothing adverse mentioned related to your Funds in that note... it sounds like a Standard Disclaimer (Best practice !)
You can certainly use it as POF.... also include copy of FD/TD certificates Or Account statement (6 mos.) for exhaustive view of your finances, as applicable 8)

sampathuce said:
Thanks for reply..

Seniors please clarify me about this

Hi,

I have requested city bank for my savings bank certificate and recieved the same.

But in that letter they mentioned that " this document is neither a certificate nor warranty, nor does it support to be an exhaustive view as regards the finances and affairs of account holder".

Can any one of you please clarify me that whether i can use this for proof of funds or not?

Annie_Twinkle

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 3, 2015
Nomination.....
Dec 23, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 25, 2015
Med's Request
March 23, 2015
Med's Done....
March 28, 2015 Third Line: April 14, 2015 DM: May 7, 2015
Passport Req..
June 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

Someone pls guide me for WES evaluation. Today, I received my transcripts and marksheets attested from university in a sealed envelope.

Now, how should i proceed? Should I send only this envelope to WES or I have to attach the copy of all my degree certificates/marksheets again along with it...

Please guide me..

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Any 13th May applicants been charged or will that be next week now ?

dream16

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
New York City
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2171, 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
29-09-2014
Med's Request
11-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
July 2015 (became PR)
This forum needs to have some sort of notification open whenever someone responds or quote your inquiry, its clumsy to go back thousands of pages and then search for the response. Either it should show posts replied to for a specific profile.

Anyways, has there been any DD or CC charged yet for May 14 applicants?

Status
Not open for further replies.