+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
ambrosio said:
Is it me or is the number of applications recieved/CAP updates strangely has a low number?

Last week eas 516 out of 25000..

This wee they only added like 12...
528 out of 25000...

Whats happenin?
That is most probably to encourage people so that they keep applying. Who benefits from this is anybody's guess.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Are you aware one gets experience points not just for experience in their primary NOC but any other skill 0, A or B NOC experience (even the one's that are not open this year) in the last 10 years as long as there is at least one year of CONTINUOUS full-time (or part-time equivalent) experience in the primary NOC (which should be one of the 50 open FSW 2014 NOC)?

Yes I am.

I am concerned about the minimum qualifying criteria with regards to the work-experience, and not the additional points accrued through the ways you just described.

PinguimGuy

May 10, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
PinguimGuy said:
Hello Everyone, Just to let you know, I could update my entry on the plan all right! :) Thanks.

I pray for everyone of you each day, hopping that CIC work their b*tt off so we can get our visas in no time! :)

I would kindly ask for help in 2 questions:

1) As I was reviewing the IMM0008 as I saw a mistake! :eek: . I've enter my ex-wife's name backwards (Family Name And Given Name switched). Does anyone know if that represent a real threat to my application? If so, can I correct in time? (Fee encashed 17th Jul).

2) I'm getting married again (don't say anything, lol ;D ) and I need advice in how to include my wife in the process, should I send her documents as soon as file is transferred or should I wait until they request medical examinations?

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers from Brazil.
Anyone??

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
It looks like CIC is processing at a snail's pace. have they just done with 16 application in last week. it looks like they are very less number of people processing the incoming application and couple of them are on leave. Do we know any cc charge for may 11th?

I am a July 15th day guy and not expecting anything before December. it looks like I have to start working on my IELTS to get a better score for new Express entry system.

I was expecting CIC to be a little wise to restructure them to accommodate 25K application.

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] LOL CIC needs a dynamic leader like you who can think on his feet!!! ;) Have you thought of applying at CIC? :p

BTW, 11th was a Sunday. ;D

Lol , May be in next couple of years when I become old :) I am still energetic and that might disqualify me :) : )

Okay, so lets hope for 12th update :)

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] LOL CIC needs a dynamic leader like you who can think on his feet!!! ;) Have you thought of applying at CIC? :p

BTW, 11th was a Sunday. ;D

PS - Hopefully you smiled at my words and didn't mind the leg-pulling! 8)

of course friend :) Lets make this alive :)

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
arsanik said:
Please help me about this :(
YEAH, YOU CPOULD START PROCESSING THE PCC AND THEN WAIT SO THAT WHEN ASKED YOU JUST SEND IT

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Found google app "e-CAS Status Online" and installed it on my android phone... try it.. you dont need URL after that...

Athena73

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
It's also available in IOS..

aha2174 said:
Hi All,
Found google app "e-CAS Status Online" and installed it on my android phone... try it.. you dont need URL after that...

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Oscar7 said:
Okay I get that part. Well no one stops you from mentioning your technical occupation as the primary NOC, and it won't go against you as the educational requirement section under NOC is illustrative, not mandatory.

I recall running into you early on when you were relatively new here - you were mixing PCC and other things and I joked that your priorities are always set wrong. I think you seem a case of over-thinking things. You need to stop countering your own points and just use plain basic logic, at ground level. Don't go over the top too much. I feel you know the basics and then you over-complicate things with a lot of random mixing of things. Kind of reminds me of a friend I have, no offence meant! ???

Don't imagine things like "CIC might also say..." CIC made rules to follow and as long as you are within rules CIC would not say this or that...period

PS - I'm glad though you took the suggestion and applied / are in the process of applying

I am not sure if this is the case of unnecessary thinking. Not going too much into my way of thinking, one instance related to this particular issue can be found in the following. CIC writes under Finding your NOC category on

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-experience.asp

and says choose the option that sounds most like your field.

Now, there are a lot of NOCs that sound similar. That is why people out here are meticulously carving out their reference letters (if I am correct, you too).

This is precisely why one has to wonder what CIC might say, and so forth.

As I wrote in my first post on this query, this is a question meant for CIC only, but just asking here to learn from the large set of experience on this forum.

Regards

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
aha2174 said:
Hi All,
For all those who are talking about Status app on phone....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ios-app-to-check-ecas-status-in-one-click-t154656.0.html

PinguimGuy

May 10, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-1979
Many Thanks Oscar7!

Oscar7 said:
CIC probably understands you don't give a damn if her name is spelled backward or upside down. For you she is a closed chapter and maybe they'll give you extra points for validating the fact that you complete took her out of life by not even remembering which was her first name and which last. LOL. This is a minor error and will get fixed at a later stage, don't need to do anything.
LFMAO! That's about it! :) Yeah, I hope you're right I'll have the oportunity to fix that (sending IMM0008 again, right?).

Oscar7 said:
I believe that should be done at VO stage when they will ask for additional forms to be filled for her and documents for her including PCC etc. Until you get PER nothing's required to be done from your end. Plus getting married is not something to tell them, tell when you are already married. LOL
Sure, sure... I'll inform them when I get all related documents, including Marriage Certificate and get all of them translated, of course! :)
So... Local VO will contact me? How? They'll mail me, or email me or something like that?

thind26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
India
According to this forum CIC are charging 9 may applicants and my file app reached CIC office on 12 June...........when do you people think 12 June applicants will be charged?

Status
Not open for further replies.