+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
aamirrehman said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah, when I today logged in to check the ECAS, I am seeing the message "We received your application for permanent residence on May 8, 2014" (8th may applicant, DD, Noc: 2171). This possibly suggests that God willing I might get the PER soon. Is it correct understanding?

In the meantime, I have just recently relocated to Australia. Will appreciate the response to the following query,

1) At the later stage for the interview, is it possible to have it in Sydney (rather than go to Abu Dhabi, due to initial application being at London visa office as I am a Pakistani citizen)? If possible, how to go about updating CIC of having my interview in Sydney.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Aamir
Congrats man..

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
ashif_eee said:
CONGRATS abbibappu...... :D
Thanks ashif bhayya..my name is Abi in ss..can u pls help me for updation..abida

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
@abbibappu,

Same is the case of mine. Who has given update to you tat DD is enchased. UAE exchange (or) INDUSIND bank? Mine also taken by some vendor issued through INDUSIND bank.... If it is through INDUSIND bank share me contact details. I will follow the same processs. Thanks

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checking you status (the easy way) Grin
-----------------------------------------

I'm posting this:
- As I know a lot of people are willing to check their status and do have difficulties in doing this.
- I owe a lot to this wonderful forum.

I found a very easy way to check my application using a "free" android application called "Fongo" which you register for a free Canadian number through it then:
- Dial 888 242 2100
- Press 1
- Press 2
- Press 1
- Put UCI number (if you have it)
- Press 1 to confirm UCI number
- Put Birth Year
- Press 1 to confirm year
- Listen to your application status.

The only trick here is, in order to download it from Play Store, you need to be in Canada, the workaround is you search for ".apk" file and download it, this is easy, and if you can't find it I can send you the download link Wink.

You can use it for calling any Canadian number and receiving calls from for free (will be useful when you move to Canada as well soon inshaa Allah Grin )

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562]

Pipis Husband said:
Please tick 'did not travel' for all kids below 18 years.
I disagree. There is no need to even mark anything on the travel history for children under 18. If one is to write anything it should be "N/A" as it is clearly untrue that they did not travel.

incanadanow

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
Aug 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Manish1986 said:
Please help me with these questions:

1) Any chances of getting my application approved before capping if I will send file next week? -- It depends upon your NOC, Still its never late to try. Apply and be patient.

2) I need to register online before sending file or just send it to CIO directly? - No for FSWP you don't need to register

I am not sure about other answer. Seniors will help you.

taim_ch

Jul 11, 2014
I asked thsi question previously as well. I'l be obliged if anybody can help me here.

I want to apply as Electrical engineer. My designation was Assistant Manager from 2010 to 2012 and Manager Maintenance from 2013 to date. I am totally confused with the schedule 3 form. Can you please suggest what should I write. My designation was never Electrical engineer
12a. Primary Occupation:
NOC:

12b.
From 2013 to 2014
NOC:

From 2010 to 2012
NOC:

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RK29824 said:
COVER LETTER FOR APPLICATION

I come to know that, we need to give a cover letter for our application mentioning NOC and list of all documents attached.

Can anyone provide me such cover letter...please help I am going to send my application tomorrow.
You don't actually need a cover letter, but many have provided one.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
faheem224 said:
Ankushsharma

Seniors suggested to send 10th certificate plus affadavit from parents.

I have also applied for NAC to obtain birth certificate..its still under process for me...If i dont get NAC and birth certificate on time i will send 10th and affadavit
Dear u can just submit copy of your secondary school certificate as it is accepted by cic as a proof of birth if it has :
Applicants name
Date of birth
Parents name

And/or affidavit from your parents side as a proof of birth....

Dear not found certificate is issued within 5 working days....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
franixsouq said:
Dear All

I have a question ,if CIC is still working on 9th may application then what are the chances for June and onwards applicants.

or they are working applications to date and charging fee later on.

?
We can confidently say that CIC hasn't begun working on 12th May applications (the day after 9th, because 10th & 11th were weekends) until we see some evidence of payment charges for that date. Everything past the day they are working on is sitting on a huge shelf somewhere waiting to be opened.

The chances for June and onward applicants is good in most NOCs, it will just take time.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
NOt yet buddy ! Still awaiting for good news.. :)

prasadz said:
abi228 where are yo? any news of ur DD encashement?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gsingh80 said:
Seniors Please do provide a solution fro my problem.
If you submit another application and your first one is accepted, no problem, you can withdraw the second.

If you submit another application it is likely to still be within the cap as your NOC is not that hot, but nobody knows, so do it as soon as possible. If your first application is rejected and your second reaches after the cap, there is nothing anyone can do to help you with that.

I think the biggest problem is your letter only matching 20-30% of the NOC duties. Your letter has to be honest, and it is possible CIC will have the record of your old letter, so presenting a contradictory or clearly different set of duties in your second application is a dangerous proposition.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.