+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Hello All,

In Additional family information document we need to write in native language for all the members of family including sister and brother m i right ?
And if my wife forgets to write it then can i write instead or her?

Also for the photos it has been said every member of the family whether accompanying or not does this include parents brothers and sisters ?

Thanks in advance
Your family is you, your spouse and children.

It doesn't matter who writes it in there, but the signatures should come from the actual person to whom the form applies.

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
paigey said:
Thank you!! ;)
I thought it would be the name of my profession so I keep looking on the CIC and NOC sites for the category list
but to no avail.
WC bro :)

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
Another stupid question...for genius peoples

Can we change default font size in Schedule A form? I am typing my information in text box provided, but seems that font is too large compared to other printed matter and space provided not allowing me to fill complete information as font is bigger!

Any solution?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ECAS currently down. You folks are overtaxing it. Maybe someone in the IT NOCs could hop over and help them in exchange for PR...

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Dont use those lighter brown envelopes because they are made of too light paper...use the one which is of made of thick paper like those yellow ones or light green....which also have white threads in them...

I just took print out of my address on half sized A4 sheet and removed the other half and just included them with my application.

paigey said:
Did you use a brown envelope?
Was it handwritten or u printed on a paper and posted it on the envelope? Thank you!!! ;)

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
future_canadian said:
ECAS currently down. You folks are overtaxing it. Maybe someone in the IT NOCs could hop over and help them in exchange for PR...
I just checked ECAS is working fine and my application status is In Process.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/ECAS.jsp

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
No Do not change anything in the forms, albeit there are things that one would like to change. However, it may make your form look un-authentic

RK29824 said:
Another stupid question...for genius peoples

Can we change default font size in Schedule A form? I am typing my information in text box provided, but seems that font is too large compared to other printed matter and space provided not allowing me to fill complete information as font is bigger!

Any solution?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
weswes said:
This is one of those 'Is there any hope?/ Should I do anything?' questions.

My application for FSW category 1112 was received on May 14th. As soon as I had heard that the doors for FSW had opened again in April, I rushed to re-prepare the application package and submit it. I had also applied in 2013 via a law firm but the application arrived after the quota of 300 places was filled.

So knowing it was going to be a 'race to the bottom' who gets the folder in first (for NOC 1112) I went this year and sent the papers even though my IELTS was from December 2011. On May 10, 2014 I took another IELTS. With my application I sent proof that I was registered for an updated IELTS - I said to myself - if I wait for the IELTS 2014 result to be in my hand, I stand no chance, I might better risk sending the application with the old IELTS and proof of registration for a new exam. (even though CIC has a hard rule about IELTS less than 2 years old)

Now I do have in my hands the official score sheet for the May, 10 2014 exam. Tried calling the 1 613 944 4000 number with no luck. Any advice what shall I do at this point to increase my chances for the CC to be charged and my application to be taken into consideration?

- do nothing
- email CIC a pdf/jpg of the 2014 IELTS exam
- mail CIC a paper copy of the 2014 IELTS exam (I am hesitant to mail the original as IELTS said they only send out one, and I might need it for other purposes, like Express Entry 2015 if I get rejected for 2014)
- try and try again to catch the CIC people on the phone
Since you have applied before, you have a UCI number. This is helpful.

What you should do is send your original IELTS by courier to CIC RIGHT NOW with a covering letter explaining the situation and mentioning your UCI number so it will be easy for CIC to match it up with the application you have already sent. There is no guarantee that it will be matched up with your application, but you might as well try because if you don't your application is guaranteed to be rejected.

Also note that in the experience of some forum members from previous years, if you send in new documents your application received date is changed to the date the new documents are received. So your application will not be a May 14 application it will be a July XX application. Sending your application early without the IELTS did not reserve your place in line if the application was not complete.

Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coolnadz said:
Hello seniors,

I am planning to apply under NOC 0112 (Human Resource Manager) on August 05, 2014, as currently I am waiting to receive my ECA from CES. I want to inquire that, is it will be too late to apply & what are my chance that my application will be received to CIC before the cap limit of this NOC will get finish
You're totally fine, that is a cold NOC and you are sure to be under the cap, you will be within the first 10% for this NOC.

Coolnadz

Star Member
May 27, 2014
sm9 said:
No coolnadz u wld b pretty save. Only 3 applications in this NOC so far. I have applied in ths NOC and know lot of people are still in IELTS / WES stage.
All d best.
Thank you for the encouraging reply . God bless u

vtt

Jul 6, 2014
I am looking at the received date of application and date of fee encashed for NOC 4011.
WOW, the difference in received date between Maria and Athena is only 2 days (7 and 9 of May) but the difference between encashed date is 33 days.
Don't know when it could go to end of May, and then end of June applications.
There must be a huge backlog at CIC

Dobby

May 27, 2014
Vishal, If you go in person, the day you submit your documents they will check your passport, and you need to give photo copy of passport along with other documents, after 2-3weeks they will give you a call they take passport and go to collect you PCC and they will stamp in ur passport. If you mail them the documents you need to send your passport to ..they till it returns you will nto have your passport in your hand

vinayrao said:
vinayrao4979 @ gmail.com

Hi I am 7th May application for NOC : 2174 got DD encashed on : July 8th

I am planning to apply for Police Clearance certificae from indian embassy in chicago,Do we need to send them the original passport?

Below are the steps i found in web site.

//indianconsulate.com/page/display/86/17 (add http in the begining)

How to Apply: ·
Miscellaneous Services Form - Download the Miscellaneous Application form and complete the application form. ·
Attach the following documents with the application form: ·
Current Indian passport in original and photocopy of the first page and last page of the passport. ·
Proof of your US Visa Status:
Proof of current US residence address:

Status
Not open for further replies.