+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hello seniors,

I have a question for "Fee payment form", I am paying by DD by myself:

1. Section A- What should I need to type in "Name of payer (if different from the PA)" and "Address of payer (if different from the PA)" as I am the PA as well as the Payer and the address is also the same.

2. Section B- As I am paying by DD, do need to type "not applicable" in all fields of Sec B or need to keep them empty including the Signature and date fields.

Thank you!

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@oscar7

Thanks. I guess you are right. My main concern was to avoid hassle and get detailed JD in my letter because this job counts towards my category.

Oscar7 said:
If I were you I would get it done in 5 minutes from the current manager as she also happens to be a friend so will do it quickly. There is no need for a high moral ground, if it saves you trouble.

Sorry if this seems contrary to the earlier advice, but if you read carefully even last time I did not intend you to go to HR only said some people would say "blah-blah-blah". I would do whatever is most pain-less process, especially when the new manager was also in the company at the time you worked, and has decent idea about what you did. Plus the best part is you can get a letter of your dream made through her. But it is entirely up to you! :)

PS - For salary just mention one line in the letter that her salary was x as per her joining letter. Duties are important and if someone doesn't give that get that in writing that as part of company policy we do not put details of duties on reference letter, so you can make that duty letter by yourself later along with the company's letter where they have said they don't provide duty details.

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
gsingh80 said:
Hello Everyone..

As it can be seen from the spreadsheet, there are 41 DDs of 7th May applicants still to be encashed with just 25 DD have been updated as encashed in sheet.
So are these 41 guys out of the game?

And also, are any 8th may applicants who have been charged able to see their ECAS status updated?
No, they are still in game.
Problem here I see is many applicants does not update their records. However some are actually waiting for fee encashment.
Remember, you are always in game unless it is over.

ayanami2281

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
xx-01-2015
File Transfer...
xx-01-2015
Med's Request
26-02-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
LANDED..........
Aiming August!!!
Hi,

Hope someone could help me out. I have my birth cert in native language. I tried searching around Singapore for translating company, and they told me that what they include will be a "declaration by translator" stating their name, registration #, contact details and certifying that they have translated it true to the original copy. It is not an affidavit since they will not sign it in front of a lawyer... Will this be accepted? 2 of the translation company I inquired, state that this is what they do for canada immigration and that they have never received a rejection for it...

Appreciate your thinking on this. Thanks!

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fingerprinting for FBI report for people that lived more than 6 months in USA

[size=10pt] Since we discussed so much about fingerprinting for USA FBI PCC, let me state that please refrain from getting this done from local police stations as by now we should know how responsible police stations in India would be for such an important document. This fingerprinting task is a tedious task and requires precision and good training for one to do it. As our forum member ack1990 shared yesterday, even a professional guy at a USA police station did not do the job well, so just refrain from getting it done from anyone but an expert.

A good way to find out fingerprinting expert in your area is either by direct reference from guys here (e.g. like Venkat shared about Chennai) or by simply searching in justdial.com for India. One needs to select their city first e.g. Mumbai or Delhi/NCR and then type the key word 'Finger printing expert' and as you begin typing this the word will start auto-populating itself. For bigger cities at least 50 options will come so call a few guys and ask for how many years they have been doing this, how much they charge, do they keep an original copy of the FD-258 finger printing card issued by FBI, what documents to take when you go to them (they normally ask for passport or an ID card and can even ask to brink 2 to 3 printouts of the FD-258 card from FBI's website if they don't keep the original ones at their office)......questions of this nature to gauge their expertise. Most of these will anyway be experts / very genuine agencies, otherwise wouldn't have been on justdial in the first place. You can negotiate and expect a bargain of about INR 3k to 4k from these private agencies. If you can find government crime bureau etc. it might cost relatively lesser with still an expert there, as Venkat says. Good luck! :)

PS - If possible, also check over the phone itself when you call upfront, whether they can provide a covering letter on their letterhead saying "Mr. / Ms. X, ID number y (or passport # z) was fingerprinted by me on this date" along with the fingerprinting report. I usually got one but not sure if every agency provides this or thinks it is necessary. It is more like a 'good to have' and might not be a 'must have'

PPS - Indication of an expert - A good agency will first make you practice for a while on plain paper before actually getting it done on the FD258 card. Because initially it takes quite a while getting used to the process and only after some practice a valid / useful / good finger print comes out. :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Re: How to Get USA PCC

nav2014 said:
Dear All

I am a 7th may applicant and waiting for my CC charge and applied through law firm. I applied NSNP just before sending fsw applcation and after sending fsw application I received a CAP reached letter from them but no ECAS ( client ID) mentioned in the letter. I saw posts ,people saying that they tried for checking ECAS status using the ID they got it as part of the last year rejected application. Does any info regarding this?
Provincial Nominee Office don't give UCI; only CIO or VO provide UCI.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What happened to PERs... Seems since last 3 weeks CIC has not sent any PER to any of the forumities...

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
I want to ask, which documents needs to get a notary stamp ?

1. Passport (Applicant & Spouse)
2. Birth Certificates (Applicant & Spouse)
3. Marriage Certificate
4. National ID's (PAN Card) (Applicant & Spouse)
5. All Academics (Applicant ONLY) (from 10th onwards)
6. Salary Slips
7. Experience Certificate
8. Appointment Letter
9. Promotion Letter
10. Salary Certificate

Anything Else, if i forgot..

Seniors please reply... Thanks..

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Cool_India said:
Hello seniors,

I have a question for "Fee payment form", I am paying by DD by myself:

1. Section A- What should I need to type in "Name of payer (if different from the PA)" and "Address of payer (if different from the PA)" as I am the PA as well as the Payer and the address is also the same.You are PA and payer, leave blank since its not different.

2. Section B- As I am paying by DD, do need to type "not applicable" in all fields of Sec B or need to keep them empty including the Signature and date fields. No, don't touch at all

Thank you!
See above. Enjoy, :)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
immigrationland said:
on whose name DD should be taken

issued on which bank

issued from which bank

plz send complete details

thanks
If you want to issue dd from thomos cook and you are from India pls carry
1)Photo copy of your passport
2)Dd should be payable to THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA..
3)And print copy of fee payment form
Photocopy of pan card(if available)

Also please don't forget to carry money while visiting thomos cook as per canadian exchange rate...

Hope it will clear all your doubts...nd you will inform this forum soon that your file is recived at cic

darpanshah444

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/06/2014
Nomination.....
17/10/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/12/2014
Med's Done....
06/01/2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
23/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/03/2015
Re: Process to get PCC from India (Gujarat)

jpn said:
Yes bro, we are on same page. As per Standard operating procedure of Indian Passport services, PSK should print 3 letters; hand over two copies to applicant and keep one for their records acknowledged by applicant. They are also required to stamp the passport stating PCC issued for Canada.
I have applied thrice in past; the procedure was same, but PSKs were different. I.e. Chandigarh, Nagpur and Thane..
Hey JPN,

thnks a lot for the reply...I m relaxed now.... u know wht ??? I never knew until now that they stamp on the Passport...after reading ur response, I checked my passport whether they stamped on my passport or not....
and yes...they did...
LOL.....how dumb I am .... never looked at the passport after getting it back from the PSK....

but learnt a lesson now.... to check a passport as soon as I receive back from any one for sake of my safety....

any of my frnds....out there....careless like me....pls consider the fact....

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
Re: Process to get PCC from India (Gujarat)

darpanshah444 said:
Hey JPN,

thnks a lot for the reply...I m relaxed now.... u know wht ??? I never knew until now that they stamp on the Passport...after reading ur response, I checked my passport whether they stamped on my passport or not....
and yes...they did...
LOL.....how dumb I am .... never looked at the passport after getting it back from the PSK....

but learnt a lesson now.... to check a passport as soon as I receive back from any one for sake of my safety....

any of my frnds....out there....careless like me....pls consider the fact....
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
scorpionjot said:
I want to ask, which documents needs to get a notary stamp ?

1. Passport (Applicant & Spouse)
2. Birth Certificates (Applicant & Spouse)
3. Marriage Certificate
5. All Academics (Applicant ONLY) (from 10th onwards)
6. Salary Slips
7. Experience Certificate
8. Appointment Letter
9. Promotion Letter
10. Salary Certificate

Anything Else, if i forgot..

Seniors please reply... Thanks..

Brother,

None of the above is required to be notarized....

This is optional and preferred to me ....:)

U can also cross check with the below:

Order of Documents for Full package

1.Document Checklist

Order of Forms

2.Barcode Page of generic form
3.Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
4. Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669) (Applicant+Spouse)
5.Additional Dependants/Declaration (IM 0008DEP) - No dependants - (required this form if u have more than 5 dependant )
6.Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
7.Schedule 3: Economic Classes-Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008-Schedule 3) - Only Applicant
8.Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) - (Applicant+Spouse)
9.Use of a representative (IMM 5476) - No representative - (Not required this form)

Order of Supporting Documents

10.Notarized Copy of Passport (Applicant+Spouse)
11.Original IELTS
12.Notarized Copy of Work Experience (should include period+responsibilities and duties)
13.Notarized copy of Appointment letter
14.Salary Statement original
15.Original Educational Credential Report
16.All Educational Certificates & Mark sheets(Notarized)
17.Relative's Documents (Notarized)if applicable
18.Notarized copies of Fund documents (Savings/FDR)
19.Notarized copies of (Applicant+Spouse)
(a) Birth Certificates
(b) Marriage Certificates
(c) National IDs
20.Police Clearance Certificates (Applicant+Spouse)Original
21.Six Photos (right size) (Applicant+Spouse+ any child and (5 must have Name, DoB and Date taken written on the back)) - within small envelop & attached with jems clip in the cover page
22.Fee Payment Form
23.2 Self Addressed mailing labels

** Notarization is optional.

For the below docs--Its not applicable for u since Indians do not have NID so no need to submit it for an alternative....

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Oscar-

Both 'mk' and 'jignesh' are Rejected at same stage .. NER . .."job duties mismatch"

But, mk (CC) did not get charged whereas Jignesh got his DD encashed 8)

So is it riskier to handover DD in the hands of CIO ?? :eek: :eek:

Also, 'Coolcat' was charged and returned

Rest of those mentioned here are returned as either Incomplete or Fees not paid.. so no ques of them getting charged

Oscar7 said:
mk did not get charged in the first place so he won't get refund for sure

cases like relima, mk, mas_ash, bonesaw and SSPT didn't get charged at all so they sure won't get any refund

now jignesh is the guy to watch for. if we come to know from him / he can tell us what CIC told him about refund

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
Thanks Ashif_eee

ashif_eee said:
Brother,

None of the above is required to be notarized....

This is optional and preferred to me ....:)

U can also cross check with the below:

Order of Documents for Full package

1.Document Checklist

Order of Forms

2.Barcode Page of generic form
3.Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
4. Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669) (Applicant+Spouse)
5.Additional Dependants/Declaration (IM 0008DEP) - No dependants - (required this form if u have more than 5 dependant )
6.Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
7.Schedule 3: Economic Classes-Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008-Schedule 3) - Only Applicant
8.Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) - (Applicant+Spouse)
9.Use of a representative (IMM 5476) - No representative - (Not required this form)

Order of Supporting Documents

10.Notarized Copy of Passport (Applicant+Spouse)
11.Original IELTS
12.Notarized Copy of Work Experience (should include period+responsibilities and duties)
13.Notarized copy of Appointment letter
14.Salary Statement original
15.Original Educational Credential Report
16.All Educational Certificates & Mark sheets(Notarized)
17.Relative's Documents (Notarized)if applicable
18.Notarized copies of Fund documents (Savings/FDR)
19.Notarized copies of (Applicant+Spouse)
(a) Birth Certificates
(b) Marriage Certificates
(c) National IDs
20.Police Clearance Certificates (Applicant+Spouse)Original
21.Six Photos (right size) (Applicant+Spouse+ any child and (5 must have Name, DoB and Date taken written on the back)) - within small envelop & attached with jems clip in the cover page
22.Fee Payment Form
23.2 Self Addressed mailing labels

** Notarization is optional.

For the below docs--Its not applicable for u since Indians do not have NID so no need to submit it for an alternative....

Status
Not open for further replies.