+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2013
New Jersey (USA)
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Attached with the Application
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting . . .
LANDED..........
Not yet . . . But hoping very soon . . .
Please Help/Guide !!!

My application reached the CIO Sydney Nova Scotia on May 7th. NOC 2174. The ECAS shows the status as "In Process". What does this mean? At what stage am I currently waiting? What should I expect next? I am new to this forum and am posting a query for the very first time.

Thanks!

nshivani

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Hello !

I need to give all the applicants some information which might be helpful to many.

I received PER mail on the 3rd July, and even after a week or so, I could not access e-CAS, it always showed the message that the information provided may be incorrect and there are no records matching the data.

I called cic, and they asked me to send an email to "question@cic.gc.ca". Additionally, the agent gave a very nice idea, he asked me to write "Follow up required" in the subject to get the response in a day or two otherwise the response will be given in 30 days.

Let me paste the mail that the cic agent had sent to me.

================================================================================================================

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical Problems with Online Tools or Enquiries Related to the Come to Canada Wizard

Thank you for your recent call to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre.

In order to assist you, please send an email to Question@cic.gc.ca with Follow up required in the Subject field, and include the following information:
1. Surname - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
2. Given name(s) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document
3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
4. Country of birth
5. (If available) Universal Client Identifier/Client ID Number
6. (If available) Application number
7. Your current status in Canada
8. The expiration date of that status
9. Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.
10. Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all.
11. Type of application (work permit, study permit, visitor record, etc.)
12. (If applicable) Date the application was submitted
13. Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
14.Information requested under A, B or C, depending on your situation:

A)

If you are experiencing technical difficulties uploading your IMM application form, please include:
• A copy of the IMM form you are trying to upload (all fields completed) ; and
• All your answers to the online questionnaire; to do that: ◦ select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
◾ provide us with screen shots; or
◾copy and paste the text.

B)

If you created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted, you must click on Link application to this account.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C)

If your situation is not described under A or B, please include:
•Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the: ◦ page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account;
◦ error message(s) you received; and

• Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.

You can expect a response within one (1) business day following reception of the above information.

================================================================================================================

After I sent them the email in above format, I received a response in one day.
In fact the response was a little bizarre.

I was asked to enter my full name in the "Surname/Last Name" field instead of my last name.
And I could see my ecas status.

P.S. All those who have received PER mail and are unable to view the status, may try entering full name (first name + middle name + last name)

All the best to everyone.

Rgds,

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
beximco said:
Can you guide me how you are checking the ecas.
Pls follow the below process:

tknova said:
Hi Canadawait ... you will find that me and several others have shared instructions throughout the forum ... I specially make sure to post the instructions .. atleast once a day ...

------------------------------------- How to Check ECAS Staus -------------------------------------

1) Open URL https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/
2) Follow the instructions to get to form.
3) Select UCI from the Identification type.
4) Enter your UCI from previous interaction with CIC (It is in the format 0000-0000). You will have one if you applied to CIC previously for any sort of visa, or PR.
5) Enter your Surname / Birth Date / Country of Birth and hit Continue.

If your application has been put In Process you will get the page with this notice other wise you will be told that no information was found.

Jiaox8

Jul 27, 2013
neel-here said:
@ Jiax,

Did TD phone banker actually told you in his words .. "they are like one year behind the technology " :eek:

I thought they're from the Mainframe era :p
I wish I got it wrong, but that's the exact words they told me. It's like pouring cold water to my hot heart, making me trembling. Lol...

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
I have these on my reference letters.

merry_ivan said:
Where is the space to put in so much of Job Duties in the application form? Are you putting this in additional white sheets? Or are these the duties mentioned by your company in their reference letter?

Jiaox8

Jul 27, 2013
future_canadian said:
Don't lose hope. I bet they can charge it. From what I know, a debit card usually can be charged in the same manner as a credit card.
Wish you are right, thanks ;D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: Please Help/Guide !!!

Dream of Canada said:
My application reached the CIO Sydney Nova Scotia on May 7th. NOC 2174. The ECAS shows the status as "In Process". What does this mean? At what stage am I currently waiting? What should I expect next? I am new to this forum and am posting a query for the very first time.

Thanks!

Good news indeed...

Hopefully-U will receive PER email containing ur app number and UCI from CIC very shortly .....:)

Good luck....

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015

Dream of Canada said:

Thanks!
you will get PER soon...

What kind payment method u used? CC or DD

If you are't in Spreadsheet, please give an entry so it will help others..

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wl4oS7u4P1oek09X6ZUO6hHK-9jE3TNIAwgHSWMowAA/viewform

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

4. If you forgot to save "Edit your response" link, please resubmit and save it for future update. You old duplicate entry will be removed.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Very very useful information. +1.

nshivani said:
Hello !

I need to give all the applicants some information which might be helpful to many.

I received PER mail on the 3rd July, and even after a week or so, I could not access e-CAS, it always showed the message that the information provided may be incorrect and there are no records matching the data.

I called cic, and they asked me to send an email to "question @ cic.gc.ca". Additionally, the agent gave a very nice idea, he asked me to write "Follow up required" in the subject to get the response in a day or two otherwise the response will be given in 30 days.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical Problems with Online Tools or Enquiries Related to the Come to Canada Wizard

Thank you for your recent call to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre.

In order to assist you, please send an email to Question @ cic.gc.ca with Follow up required in the Subject field, and include the following information:
4. Country of birth
9. Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.
10. Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all.

A)

If you are experiencing technical difficulties uploading your IMM application form, please include:
• All your answers to the online questionnaire; to do that: ◦ select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:

B)

If you created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted, you must click on Link application to this account.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C)

•Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the: ◦ page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account;

You can expect a response within one (1) business day following reception of the above information.

I was asked to enter my full name in the "Surname/Last Name" field instead of my last name.

P.S. All those who have received PER mail and are unable to view the status, may try entering full name (first name + middle name + last name)

Rgds,

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
My application was held by Canadian customs for 3 days even though I clearly declared what is inside of the envelope - now they finally released it. I really hope that they did not open the envelope and if so that all documents are still complete and nothing is missing. Really worried about this.

Anyone with similar experiences? :(

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Dear Seniors,

It would be appreciated if you could advise about:

1- I have submitted general form and i stated that my current occupation as same my intended occupation which is software engineer however, in my experience letter my designation is technical team leader

2- My wife is housewife but she has bachelor degree in pharmacy and i have written that her current and intended occupation is pharmacist

Please advise urgently

nshivani

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Aug 8, 2013
New Jersey (USA)
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting . . .
LANDED..........
Not yet . . . But hoping very soon . . .

ashif_eee said:
Good news indeed...

Hopefully-U will receive PER email containing ur app number and UCI from CIC very shortly .....:)

Good luck....
Hey Thanks so much for your prompt reply. Does this mean that my application is eligible for processing further? Actually I have applied through an attorney and when I asked them, they say they haven't heard anything from CIC yet. I had the UCI number as last year my application was returned as the cap was already reached. And after reading your forum, I came to know the way to track my application. Does the medical request happens after receiving the PER email? I do not have any communication documents with me. I am only waiting for my attorney to reply me about the news. So I am kinda stuck... But very curious to know about my status after going through your forum.... You guys are doing an awesome job... keep it up folks... ;)

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
I tried with the file number provided in PER which starts with "E" of my friend but unable Access the Ecas. Also tried entering his full name in Surname but it give same error. Anyone facing the same problem in acessing the ECAS.

Century said:
Very very useful information. +1.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
nshivani said:
Hello !

I called cic, and they asked me to send an email to "question @ cic.gc.ca". Additionally, the agent gave a very nice idea, he asked me to write "Follow up required" in the subject to get the response in a day or two otherwise the response will be given in 30 days.

Sir, Madam,

In order to assist you, please send an email to Question @ cic.gc.ca with Follow up required in the Subject field, and include the following information:
4. Country of birth

A)

B)

C)

Rgds,
+1 from my side...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.