+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajeeeee

May 14, 2013
7th may applicant noc 2171..
still no news..no package return :( :( :(
should I strt making preparations for sending d package again?
really feeling disappointed. ? Could not understand what went wrong..
ny 7th may applicants remaining?

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
24-11-2014 (new born med req rcvd (02-12-2014)
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Decision Made on 20-02-15 - PPR - 25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA and COPR Recieved\Collected -16th Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
we got a CC / DD charge news today from a 7th May applicant...so wait for this week at least...!!!

tajeeeee said:
7th may applicant noc 2171..
still no news..no package return :( :( :(
should I strt making preparations for sending d package again?
really feeling disappointed. ? Could not understand what went wrong..
ny 7th may applicants remaining?

hussam_k

Oct 29, 2013
Amman, Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
22-05-2016
Oscar7 said:
No need for a cover letter to explain anything. First time they told you it is not a match so this time build on the points from the first letter and then match with the sentencing / structure and borrow some key words and mini-statements from NOC guide to build the new reference letter. Just don't make up all totally new points only (i.e. nothing referring to earlier letter items) that have no connection to your previous roles & responsibilities letter you shared (at least that's what we did in mk's case as his points were too short compared to what's in the NOC guide so were missing a lot of items from the NOC guide). And yes, you can very well add a couple of more items some from NOC guide, I mean along those lines but not exactly same. And some just general points outside of the NOC so it doesn't appear that you are only worried about the NOC guide and nothing else.

But no cover letter needed to explain anything with the new package, unless they have asked you something specifically in the returned application package.

PS - I got together with mk and we re-did the 'new' reference letter basis the above. Don't think any cover letter was added in his package for the new application though
manishkapoor said:
Hussam

Mine was the case , fswp 2013 app returned due to duties mismatched ... .. . . .. .
what i did was .. , I added few duties listed in under my NOC's List of duties to the previous exp letter and sent it to CIC .

And yes,as Oscar mentioned Even I didnt explain anything in the cover letter

And I think they have accepted it this time as My ECAS says in progress .
Thanks Guys. So I don't even need to include the rejection letter in the new application. Correct?

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
Thank you

roop9 said:
3-4 days..ideally..
May be delayed just in case they are stacked with our questions.

harka007

Jun 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
AOR Received.
7-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
05-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 20th 2015
and dont forget to mention the UCI if you were allocated one...!!!

Oscar7 said:
If they have not asked for it specifically, no. This is just like a new application package that you sent earlier! So should be complete in all respects. You might want to check if you need to update the bank certificate, bank statement etc for POF. But otherwise just like the earlier package.

manishkapoor

Star Member
May 1, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Sept-2014
AOR Received.
22 Sept 2014
Med's Request
22-Sept-2014
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
no need
hussam_k said:
Thanks Guys. So I don't even need to include the rejection letter in the new application. Correct?

why_not_try

Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
rahulaanshi said:
Hello Friends,

Need one help regarding PCC. My application reached to CIO on 22nd May 2014. I lived in UK for 3 years, born in India lived for 25 years. I am currently in USA for last 2.5 years.

I am waiting for CIO reply regarding acceptance of application and further process. No money CC/DD has been deducted. Should I wait for their reply before applying for PCC..?

Are they giving good amount of time to get PCCs.? They said on website that they would inform if PCC required.

Plz help me.. what should I do at this stage..?

Regards,
If I understand right, you are asking if you should apply for UK PCC now or wait. You could do either - your choice. I just applied for UK PCC and it took less than 10 days to receive the PC certificate from them (including postal transit time). The process for applying for UK PCC is very clear - you should just go to the webiste suggested on CIC site.

why_not_try

Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
If I have a choice of selecting New Delhi Visa Office (because I'm an Indian Citizen) and London visa Office (because I live under its jurisdiction in Europe) - which one would you recommend? Speed is my primary concern. However, I want to pick New Delhi Visa Office ONLY if it is substantially faster than LVO.
Any evidence that it is?

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
True. Oscar7 is right, I was never charged.
Never heard of a case like Jignesh...... eager to know if he gets refund of his application fee.

neel-here said:
okk... for FSW 2014, there are a couple of other rejects already..
..will be better to keep a track if they get refunded in coming months.

joseph2014

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
30-11-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with Application
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015<br />Courier to NDVO: 28-03-2015<br />3rd Line Update: 04-04-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
Hi All,

I have exactly 67 points including my 2 years of experience, but my experience is spitted in two categories 1yr as (3012) Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses and second year as (3233) Licensed practical nurses. If I apply for Licensed practical nurse will they consider my total 2years experience? otherwise my point will go down. Please help me on this

Thanks & Regards,
Joseph

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
joseph2014 said:
Hi All,

I have exactly 67 points including my 2 years of experience, but my experience is spitted in two categories 1yr as (3012) Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses and second year as (3233) Licensed practical nurses. If I apply for Licensed practical nurse will they consider my total 2years experience? otherwise my point will go down. Please help me on this

Thanks & Regards,
Joseph
Yes, they will. As long as you provide evidence of your job duties, time period worked and all the related info.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
harka007 said:
so considering the worries of job duties i would like to take opinions on my job duties...

this is what i have sent to CIC for NOC COde (2281)...

Job responsibilities:

• Design, test, implement and optimize network and system services.
• Manages configuration and overall operational readiness of the network systems.
• Maintains and upgrades servers and network devices and associated equipment by repairing or replacing or involving the vendor services.
• Provides troubleshooting and fault-finding services for network problems.
• Maintains and upgrades Citrix Servers.
• Technical training, supervision and mentorship of the team.
• Manages system administration for cloud computing and ensures high level of availability and stability of integrated systems.
• Partners with cross-functional teams and stakeholders (internal and external) to define requirements, identify hardware and software system requirements.
• Build and configure servers, backups and recovery plans, mail systems and network security systems.
• Creates and administer security policies and permissions.
• Develops technical and procedural documentation.
• Analyzes and resolves issues with connectivity, hardware, software and operating systems.
• Analyzes and resolves issues for server and network performance.
• Designs and implements and recommends wide variety of technical solutions in order to improve productivity including VPN access for clients and telecommuters.
• Develop, test and implement script using VB Script, PowerShell to automate the work effort.
• Develops reputation for commitment to continuous improvement in areas of project management and technical consultancy.

Continued:

• Devises and implements solutions for various network and system projects for the clients.
• Implements solutions for secure FTP\WS FTP data transactions and manage the backend Database.
• Configuring WSUS and deploying security patches.
• Consultations for Security (implementation, administration) on Checkpoint and Network Management tools.
• Securing network resources with shared folder permissions, Implementing file security system.
• Installing and configuring RRAS (Routing and Remote Access Services).
• Protecting Network data, monitoring network performance management and optimization.
• Optimizing the virtual infrastructure by performing regular health checks and providing solutions.
• Weekly\Monthly\Quarterly reporting to management.

Technologies Worked:

• Server operating systems: Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012, Linux, Unix
• Databases: MySQL, SQL, Oracle, MS-Access
• Applications: IIS, FTP/ WS FTP, WSUS
• Network Management Tools: Entuity, Voyence, Cisco Works
• Networking Protocols: (Routing) - RIP, EIGRP, OSPF (Routed) - TCP\IP
• Cloud Computing (Virtualization):- VMware (ESX-3.5, ESXi- 4.1, ESXi - 5.0 and 5.1), VDI
• Terminal Server Services:- MS-Terminal Server, Citrix, Citrix Xenapp 4.5
• Backup applications: NT backup, TSM , EMC networker, Compellent
• Network Monitoring Tools: Net IQ, BMC-Patrol
• Languages: C#, VBScript, ASP.net, HTML, PowerShell
• MS-Office Applications: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Visio, MS-Project

Will this suffice the need or should I start preparing my second package????
All right I have similar duties but I have chosen 2171 ... Comparing between the two 2281 looks close. I didn't choose it because it revolved around networking and I don't work with networking :) Just Servers / Storage solutions, in addition to virtualization, linux, hyper-v etc.

I think I might as well go ahead and submit an app for 2281 ..

The returned app of jig nesh has me very rattled ??? ???

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Goku said:
No his Ecas status vanished. No NER email was received. NER letter was received along with his application.
I feel kind of horrible for asking this but anyone has jig nesh job duties (has he shared it earlier?)

I am just wondering to cross check with mine and whether I need to resend an application under a different NOC. It would really help me and other forumites here.

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
tknova said:
I feel kind of horrible for asking this but anyone has jig nesh job duties (has he shared it earlier?)

I am just wondering to cross check with mine and whether I need to resend an application under a different NOC. It would really help me and other forumites here.
Hello Tknova,

Same I am looking so that review my current duties and see if need to submit the file in different NOC. Thanks

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015

Okay, so I see a lot of posts on Job Duties and questions surrounding it.

I am a May 30th Applicant for NOC 1112. The reference letter from my current employer for NOC 1112 has my job duties which are very brief. It has 5 bullet points which summarizes my job duties as a Financial Analyst.

Has anyone from previous experience knows if this could be a reason for rejection. I did not wanted to make my reference letter very lengthy with a whole bunch of job duties. Also, did not wanted it to look like a copy paste job.

Can the experts or folks who have applied under NOC 1112 comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.