+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SZA123

Jul 2, 2014
Re: WES Requirements

@ shah2014

He studied in UK institute only. I also understood the same that he should send his documents to WES (without getting attested by HEC) but just wanted to check the experiences of other forum members.
Thanks for your comments.

@ SZA123

Was he studying in a Pakistani Institute in UK? If yes, u do need to get equivalence/attestation from HEC but as far as i know there is no higher education institute of Pakistan in UK. Net Net NO NEED, just apply for MBA (based on experience shared by another forum member).

HEC reference is for Pakistani institutes (in bold below) not Nationals.

[/quote]

SZA123

Jul 2, 2014
Re: WES Requirements

rao1122 said:
hi, i did my mba from uk n wes recognized it as canadian masters. N i got only my uk degree evaluated, not my indian ones.
@ rao1122: Thanks for the information. One more question, did you ask your institute to send the marks transcript directly to WES or did you send it along with your degree to WES?

faraconda

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-2-2015
File Transfer...
28-2-2015
Med's Request
22-4-2015
Med's Done....
Med's Recieved on 5-5-2015
Interview........
DM 30-5-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Soon
faraconda said:
Hi ,
Please I need your help in this situation
My appplication was received on May 9 .
I want ask about my cc type
I have sent with the application my credit card information but I am confused if it will work or not so here is its details from my bank website:

Tasawaq Card
Look like a Debit Card ... act as Credit Card

Do you want to get a pre-approved credit card instantly and without getting into debt? Al Rajhi Taswaq Card is perfect for shopping, online buying and traveling. It offers more benefits than you expect and with simple requirements.
Before using your card, you have to transfer the needed amount of money to its account from your current account using Al Mubasher Retail. Once the transferred amount is consumed, you cannot use your cards unless you re-transfer needed money to it again and so forth.
I am waiting for any reply

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
jig nesh said:
Is there any one whose ECAS status disappeared after showing IN PROCESS and yet received PER email.
I am in this boat and dont know what to conclude. I dont know if my file is back or ECAS is having issue. I have not got PER email yet. I am may 6th applicant and DD cashed long back.
Hi Jig nesh this is really strange. I hope it is an error in the UCI you are putting or something .. verify the information you are entering. Is the error different, then when there was no information.

I suppose after In Process they can't simply delete it if the deem something wrong with the application.

Wishing you the best of luck mate !!

srideep

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-17-2014
Med's Done....
07-25-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-18-2014
jig nesh said:
Is there any one whose ECAS status disappeared after showing IN PROCESS and yet received PER email.
I am in this boat and dont know what to conclude. I dont know if my file is back or ECAS is having issue. I have not got PER email yet. I am may 6th applicant and DD cashed long back.
ECAS is not having any issues.You might have entered wrong UCI/DOB/Country.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Looks like it'll be a long week again for us 9th may folks. shees

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Dear Seniors,

Can anyone please help me. I am working for a US registered company and they have given me 'work from home' option and hence I work from my home in India. I am employed by them and salary is paid to me.

Is my work experience acceptable to claim points? Since the company has no office in India, and no BGC can be performed here, will they reject my application in that case?

What all documents should I send? My CEO would be writing a reference letter for me and he is based in US.

Kindly help :-\ :-\

May 21, 2014
Hi Guys.
I send my application to Sydney last week without police certificates. Can anyone recommend me when it is best to start requesting them from the appropriate authorities? In case I am asked by CIC to send police certificates, do they give any deadline for it?
How long does it take a preliminary approval?
Many thanks.

austincanada

Jul 3, 2014
Hi Guys.
I send my application to Sydney last week without police certificates. Can anyone recommend me when it is best to start requesting them from the appropriate authorities? In case I am asked by CIC to send police certificates, do they give any deadline for it?
How long does it take a preliminary approval?
Many thanks.
After you receive PER, then you'll receive medical as well as police certificate request. Time between PER and medical/police request depends on visa office. My visa office was CPC-ottawa and I received medical/police cert. request 1 month after PER. So when you receive medical/ploce cert. request, you'll be given 60 days time to submit the requested documents to your visa office. And since these documents should be recent (in case of police certificate, it shouldn't be older than 3 months), I think it's better to wait for preparing these documents until you receive the request from your visa office.

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
Hi guys hope u all are fyn.. just wanted to update that today my ECAS shows in process im May 8th applicant payment mode DD.. when shall I check with my bank if DD is encashed???? what is next is that a good news????

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
deedohad said:
Hi guys hope u all are fyn.. just wanted to update that today my ECAS shows in process im May 8th applicant payment mode DD.. when shall I check with my bank if DD is encashed???? what is next is that a good news????
Hello Deedohad,

indeed, this is good news as per seniors but like to clarify two things. what is modified date showing for your CAS record. Is it showing current date?

Were you able to check your status earlier or it is today only when it allowed you to login. Please do not take it otherwise but mine is also similar case.

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
deedohad said:
Congrats Deadohad !!

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
nharsh2000 said:
Hello Deedohad,

indeed, this is good news as per seniors but like to clarify two things. what is modified date showing for your CAS record. Is it showing current date?

Were you able to check your status earlier or it is today only when it allowed you to login. Please do not take it otherwise but mine is also similar case.
I wasn't able to check check it earlier .. the date modified showing is as 12th july... so what does it mean???

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
deedohad said:
I wasn't able to check check it earlier .. the date modified showing is as 12th july... so what does it mean???
Dear Deedohad,

it is all positive so far and hope soon you will get PER. God bless you and all us. Cheers

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
nharsh2000 said:
Dear Deedohad,

it is all positive so far and hope soon you will get PER. God bless you and all us. Cheers
thanks & good luck to u & all...

Status
Not open for further replies.