+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
zstream said:
516/12 week = 43 per week
so 25000/43 = 581 week
Thats like 11 years for 25000 app :eek: :-\
Thats funny :D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uetech said:
Hey guys,

The number of completed applications available on the cic website (I'm not allowed to post links - understandably)

My question is that is this the current status according to the date being shown at the bottom left i.e. "Date Modified: 2014-07-07"
OR
according to the footnote saying "May 4, 2013" 2014? - which should be a copy/paste error.
Nobody knows the as-of date. It should be between May 5 and 7, because there have already been a couple of updates, so we can assume it's not only as of May 1 or May 2 (May 3 and 4 were weekends), and they are just working on May 8 apps now.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gimmenergy said:
Hi All,

I am a 7th May applicant and my DD wasn't charged till 10th July. Is any body else in the same situation?

I am not sure whether I need to worry. :)

Regards,
Monu
But it was charged, so don't worry!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Oscar7 said:
[size=10pt] None taken! I like if a discussion clarifies certain things, so thanks for your comments. :) However I still disagree with what you have interpreted CIC's words to be. CIC simply states, what it does, knowing very well that some people might live in their country of origin while some others may reside outside their country of origin so therefore asks to "list all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since 18th birthday if this was less then ten years ago)." Not sure why there is a confusion on this then. It did not ever say show all travel except between your country of origin and country of residence.

And sorry didn't quite understand the logic you presented within the parentheses. If let's say I am by origin of country A, but have lived in country B for 10 years in the past and now live in country C for the last 5 years. Going by your logic at one time since country B was my country of residence I should not show travel from that country, and now since my processing will take place in country C and let's say the visa office can 'from their records' check my details for country C travels but surely they will have a tough time to find out or even impossible to check for my country B travel history as neither I shared with them the country B travel details nor country B now falls under the current country C's domain. Same could be true for country A, going by your logic.

And that is why I think what CIC is really asking is to share all international travel, which people tend to misinterpret. I am in fact providing all travel so nothing remains hidden, and in doing so following what was originally asked. :)

PS - BTW, we are discussing this in detail now for the purpose of clarity. I am sure either way one submits the details it won't cause a rejection because IN ALL HONESTY CIC DID A VERY LOUSY JOB OF PUTTING A RATHER CONFUSING SENTENCE WHICH CAN BE INTERPRETED EITHER WAYS

As I already mentioned my country of residence is Canada. My country of origin(for which I hold citizenship) is India. No If I take any trips OUSIDE this 2 countries then I have to list it on travel form. So what I mean by that is if I went to States or Mexico then I have to mention it. No trips between India or Canada has to be mentioned on that form as they are my country of origin and residence.

I already had this conversation in different section of this forum 5 months ago when I was applying I have also applied under other program for PR. I called CIC for 3 times to confirm if they had same point of view, and that what they told me. Now if you have any confusion you can call them and ask them about it. I agree with you at one point that mention all trips wont harm.

Regarding 3 countries. If your country of origin is A, Country of residence is B, and previously you stayed in Country C for 3 years then you only have to mention trips OUTSIDE Country of origin and Country of residence. that means any trips made country C,D,E has to be on travel form. :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpn said:
My application has just received by Dave at 9:43am.
Proud to be part of waiting league.
A league of extraordinary gentlemen...
ooops, sorry ladies .. :p :p
A league of extraordinary future Canadians. :) :)
There's only one of me... I am extraordinary though :D :p

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: guidelines for experience certificate

docahmadhassankhan said:
Hi seniors
Need guidance regarding experience certificate please,here are some queries

1. In the last 10 years i have a gap of few days when i shifted a job around 7 years ago...now i heard scary comments that not even a single day without job is acceptable...please guide is it true and if a few days is not a big issue then what to do?..write jobless???

2.Regarding the work experience letters to be sent;what should be the ideal format if someone can guide a give a sample of a good letter please?

3. how important are the additional supporting documents regarding the paper package to be sent under the heading of work experience ,and copies of work contracts means what ? the appointment letter i got for each job??

sorry of the questions are very basic or stupid

waiting
regards
It is no problem to have a period of unemployment.

immigrationland

May 18, 2014
Hello Seniors/ Experienced persons

COMPLETELY MESSED UP!

EACH MEMBER OF THE GROUP IS TELLING HIS OWN PHILOSOPHY

I ASK IT AGAIN, WHICH ONE IS CORRECT

AS I TRAVELLED

INDIAN PASSPORT 1

COUNTRY OF CITIZENSHIP - INDIA

1) 2002 - 2004 - STUDENT VISA (SCHENGEN VISA) - GERMANY
2) DURING 2002 - 2004 - TOURIST VISA - POLAND - VISITED FOR 1 DAY (NOTE: POLAND WAS NOT A PART OF SCHENGEN IN 2004)
3)WHEN COMING BACK TO INDIA I WENT TO DENMARK FOR ONE NIGHT AND TOOK THE FLIGHT FROM COPENHAGEN TO MILAN TO MUMBAI, GOT EXIT STAMP ON MY PASSPORT IN MILAN AS ITALY IS SCHENGEN COUNTRY,

DID NOT GET STAMP IN COPENHAGEN BECAUSE, FROM COPENHAGEN I TRAVELLED TO MILAN, WHICH IS ALSO A SCHENGEN COUNTRY

CAME TO INDIA IN 2004

4) 2007 - 2014(TILL DATE) - WORK PERMIT - UAE

RENEWED THE PASSPORT AND GOT INDIAN PASSPORT 2 IN JAN 2009

DUE TO SOME MISTAKES DONE BY INDIAN EMBASSY IN MY ADDRESS.

I ASKED THEM TO ISSUE NEW PASSPORT BOOKLET

DID NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE ON PASSPORT 2

GOT INDIAN PASSPORT3 ON SEPTEMBER 2009

TRAVELLED TO AND FRO TO INDIA ON PASSPORT 3 , MAY BE 4 TIMES IN 4 YEARS, MOSTLY AS A VACATION TO HOME COUNTRY.

QUESTIONS:

1) WHETHER I SHOULD MENTION THAT I WENT TO COPENHAGEN FOR ONE DAY (THERE IS NO STAMP ON MY PASSPORT)
2) WHETHER I SHOULD MENTION ABOUT MILAN (AS IT WAS JUST A TRANSIT, BUT I HAVE EXIT STAMP OF MILAN ON MY PASSPORT 1)
3) WHAT ABOUT MY VISITS FROM DUBAI TO INDIA (AS I VISITED INDIA ONE A YEAR FOR 20 DAYS TO 2 MONTHS)

IAM SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG AND DETAILED QUESTION, BUT THIS IS MY PROBLEMS.

HOPE EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP UNITE AND SOLVE MY PROBLEMS.

THANKS A LOT

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmitrych said:
Yes it is really weird why is it taking them so looooong !! I mean come on a month ?? I know 7 May broke their system but they should have recovered by now considering 8 May are getting ECAS updates !!

I've received PER today. Finally!! ;D
Awesome, congrats!

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
:-\ dear seniors please advice.. is it ok to renew passport while the application is still in process? :-[

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
joseph2014 said:
Hi All,

Me and my wife wants to apply for FSW programme, points based on the Review selection factors, our score without IELTS is 44, we both are waiting for the IELTS exam result. If I score 5 points our total will come 49. For making the remaining 18 points, how much minimum score my wife has to score in each module(Listening, Reading, Speaking, Writing).

Thanks & Regards,
Joseph
U need to score minimum 6 in each section....but minimum score will not fulfill ur criteria. u need to score 6.5 in writing, reading or speaking or 7.5 in listening. (any 2)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

go through this link
and btw general is easy...u will do good. dont worry

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mszafar said:
Hi

I am principal applicant. While filling additional family form for my spouse, who will applicant? Me or my spouse?

Thanks
On your form, you are the applicant and your spouse is the spouse. On your spouse's form, your spouse is the applicant and you are the spouse.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
No offense but I don't agree with what you are saying. Its is not harmful to mention it on Travel form but it better not to as CIC has specifically mentioned it. I am in Canada right now, and my home country is India. So I don't have to mention any travels made between those two countries because my country of residence is Canada and country of origin is India. There must be some reason that CIC has specifically asked not to mention travel between those two countries (p.s. one reason might be they can check in that record when did you leave that country and when you came back as your application will be transferred & processed at local VO). Did you ever think that you might not be helping them by doing what they specifically mentioned not to do. :)
Where did CIC specifically ask you not to mention travel between your country of origin and country of residence?

Status
Not open for further replies.