+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
ashif_eee said:
I was just about to tell the name.......

Remember--I was also doing the same to him.....:p

A bit surprising for that moment....:D
I think his name is "Nanda" or something like that :D :D

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
ANANJAY said:
If by worrying all problems get sorted out then no one in this world will have problems...
u can't do anything. Just try to keep urself busy in some work nd forget about ur result...bcz result is now not in ur hand....you have given your best shot nd now it is tym to be relax...ur file.is in cic now....
U have hired a law firm....you should have trust on that firm like u had before hiring him...
So.dnt loose hope...have trust...
U will get good news soon...
We all are in waiting club dear like you....
yes 100% correct ....thx for ur support.... :D

Kumar2k1

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
06-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
Bro,

Just wait for the PER and AOR email from NDVO then courier those to NDVO......:)
ashif_eee said:
Bro,

Just wait for the PER and AOR email from NDVO then courier those to NDVO......:)
Thanks, Asif bhai... however, isn't there a maximum of 3 months time limit for PCCs validity.

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I just wonder cic is currently working on May 8 applicants. Is mid July. What were they doing for 2 and a half month?

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
Kumar2k1 said:
Thanks, Asif bhai... however, isn't there a maximum of 3 months time limit for PCCs validity.
PCCs are valid for one year. If you are sending them with your application to CIO they should not be older than 3 months.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Kumar2k1 said:
jpn said:
PCCs are valid for one year. If you are sending them with your application to CIO they should not be older than 3 months.
Yes bro,

Submission should be done within three month from the issuing day........

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
immigrationland said:
My mother is expired

Is there anything to mention, that she expired

where should I mention these details or it is not necessary

plz suggest

thanks
Sorry to hear this.... and my deepest condolences on the loss of your mother.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply...+1

My baby(1.5 yr old) is a US citizen and we lost his passport and Indian Visa in India. We have already got his new passport from US Embassy.
But Getting a duplicate visa will take around 2 months or more. On document checklist 8th point says we need to give proof of admission
( such as entry exit stamps and indian visa) as my son is applying from foreign country. We have only FIR as a proof of passport and visa lost.

Please advice...

Thanks
Apply and add in an annexure that you are getting a replacement visa. Explain the situation thoroughly. When your file is transferred to the local VO and they contact you, supply the missing documents. You should be fine.

Also, we've answered this question before. When you ask a question, please read the forum to see if anyone answers you, rather than asking it over and over. Thanks.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
You need a valid travel document only to apply. In that case, if your son's passport is valid, don't understand what is preventing you from submitting application?
He is right that he needs proof of admission, but by explaining his situation he can provide it later.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
If one is not in his country they need to show a valid proof of entry into another country- is it mandatory during submission of application?

Point 8 of document checklist is asking for:
Passport number
Date of issue and expiry
the photo, name, date and place of birth
pages showing any amendments in name, dob, expiration, etc.

Did you find anywhere proof of entry is required?
Yes, also in section 8, but continued onto the next page. It may apply only to the principal applicant, but it's not certain. I certainly would provide proof of admission for anyone not in their country of citizenship.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
@ avatar

Please clarify:

1. Your son is a US citizen, but he must now be outside US because you say the application is from a foreign country.

2. Another thing I am assuming is that he is in that foreign country for more than 1 year now, that's why you could apply it from there. Otherwise, you will have to apply from the country of nationality (i.e. US).

If both of the above are true, then submitting the copy of FIR shall suffice in my personal opinion. As a supporting document, you can submit any thing that shows his (over year long) stay in that foreign country.

Regards
I don't know what FIR is but I think I disagree. You must show proof of lawful admission, NOT proof of stay.

For example, most western countries' passport holders can get 3 or 6 months stay here in Hong Kong without a visa. You can get a new 3 or 6 months by leaving Hong Kong (say going over the border on foot to mainland China) and then just returning, the same day or even 1 minute later. Thus you can stay for a continuous year in Hong Kong without any sort of visa, but you would NOT be entitled to choose Hong Kong as your visa office. Proof of admission is something like a work visa, spousal visa, investment visa, something where the government admits you for one year or longer and you have been there on that admission for one year or longer.

Again I don't know what FIR is, but the proof required is proof of admission by the government of the country in question, not proof that you have stayed there for the year.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ttman said:
My daughter was born in April 2014.. 9th April to be exact... I applied on the 1st of may... Didnt have her passport... So just applied with her birth certificate... Do you guys that would be an issue... Will submit her passport once file is sent to concerned visa office?
I think it should be ok as long as you explained the situation clearly in your application.

Congratulations!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationland said:
My mother is expired

Is there anything to mention, that she expired

where should I mention these details or it is not necessary

plz suggest

thanks
Sorry for your loss.

There are two forms where you must mention your mother, background declaration and additional family information. One asks for her date of death, if any. Enter it there. Another asks for marital status and address. I suggest entering "deceased" in those spaces.

Surely you have not completely missed these items which are very obvious on the forms? Better read everything again so you don't make any mistake on your application!

shahmed082207

Jul 9, 2014
Re: Need urgent guidance

Hello Guys,

I need an authentic answer regarding my question which is
I am applying for my immigration in Canada in couple of days. But I am also planning to apply for my PhD once i submit my application for Immigration , Is it possible ? Or I cannot apply for studies until i get my immigration.?

shahid_canadaim

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 10, 2014
IELTS Request
jpn said:
All along with application, PCC can be submitted later. CAD 18097 for three.
Thats a useful info, thanks for the help..

Regards,
Shahid

Status
Not open for further replies.