+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
LOL, first off you are the one who got MR so you should be guiding us kids here!!! ;)

Next, what kind of question is this? The responsibilities are given in NOC guide, pick up from there and refine it to one's need. As simple as that!!! There isn't like one size fits all generic kind. :) Please feel free to correct me if I may be wrong. Cheers!!! :)
good answer!

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Guys, if i have 20 000$ required for 3 people in family in my bank account, but dont have any housr or apartment under our name, is that a problem ?

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
Oscar7 said:
No difference!
PS - No gold medal or blue blazer concept here for more points beyond 67, if you know what I mean! ;D
Haha...
ahhh man that sucks... Maybe your interview get waived or something. ?. Come on they have to give something. ?.. high achievers list free ticket anything

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
Oscar7 said:
Life does suck at times. And one has to quietly suck it up at that moment LOL. What can we do, that's life!!! :p
who said life sucks... Don't assume stuff...driving a Mercedes is great no harm in dreaming about a Ferrari :) brighter sidee fellaa...

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Hello forum members.

I applied student visa for Canada in the year 2007 and got rejected 4 times. The last time I applied was in 2008. Every time they rejected my visa they used to put a stamp on my passport along with a 8 digit num starting with S0........ Does CIC gives UCI number for rejected applications as well for student visa....

Please Advice....

betty1

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Oscar7 said:
If too much money on hand is turning out to be a problem I am always ready to pitch in help; feel free to give some away LOL

PS - It does not sound like a problem, but if you still need help you know who will come forward, don't you? LOL ;D

BTW, may I ask how did this thought come in your that if one has $ 20K in account they should also have a house / apartment in their name.
we do have a house, but it is under parents name.
I didnt say that having money is the problen, i said if i have money as required but dont have an apartment.)

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Oscar7 said:
Sorry to hear about past rejections. Didn't know Canada also rejects people for student visa. I mean that visa is all about bringing foreign exchange inside borders of a country. Only knew till now that mainly USA rejects and imagined some picky European countries would reject at times. UCI # is eight digit but all numerical, no alphabet or special character. Yes CIC gives UCI # for returned applications, whether due to rejections or due to cap full, both.
Thanks for the reply Oscar. So that means I was given a UCI number that time. I think the numbers which I have on the stamps are file numbers. All 4 numbers are different n starting with S0....... So do you think CIC will still have my record of student visa rejection in January 2008. I did not mention any UCI number in the form because I dont know whether I have one or not... My application reached CIC on 9th june 2014. What should I do now.....

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting....
Oscar7 said:
Yes they will have past student visa rejection records, but as you are not sure if that is UCI or not it is okay if you have not given that in the application. No harm!! It is up to them to write a UCI # and create one for you if not already there. No worries, good luck!! :)
Thanks for the reply Oscar.... Its such a relief :)...

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting....
shah2014 said:
@ Syed7283

Immediatly recall ur application.....just kidding

U r perfectly all right, i hope u have mentioned earlier visa rejections.

CIC has following to say abt ur case

This eight digit number appears on all documents you get from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It looks like this: 0000-0000.

If you applied to CIC before
Look for this number on:

letters you received from CIC,
your immigration document such as a PR card, study or work permit.
If you do not have any of these documents but want to fill out an application form:

you can leave the field for UCI (Client ID) blank.

Thanks for your reply Shah....

mechanical13

Jan 18, 2014
Hey guys,

I just checked our ECAS status, and it has changed to "We began processing your application on XXXXX". Before this, it was on the "We have received your application for permanent residence".

We've applied under NOC 2132 and since we're in the US, its being processed by Ottawa CPC.

How many days after the "begun processing" status change should I expect to receive the medical request ?

Good luck to everyone! Thanks!

mechanical13

Jan 18, 2014
shah2014 said:
@ mechanical13

Congratulations, CPC-Ottawa is pretty fast so expect it within few weeks.

I hope all ur PCC are in place/already provided. If u need to apply for PCC's do it now, rather than requesting VO for extension.
Thanks shah2014 - appreciate it! Yup, we sent all the PCCs that were required (included FBI clearances), so hopefully we don't have to submit those again!

Good luck with the process!

Raging bull

Jun 9, 2014
Hi,

This is pertaining to one of my freinds application.
He has an Indian BC but which has both his parents name but not his name. Will this be accepted?
If not, what additional docs does he needs to submit along with the same?

Please advice.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I have a nomination letter for pnp visa from nova scotia and i have also applied for fsw 2014 file reached on 9 june under noc 2174 computer programmer.
I recieved my nomination last week
My question is can i go with both the applications pnp and fsw both

As i believe pnp is much faster than fsw my visa office is new delhi
Any suggestions guys

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The right way to interpret it..is "exactly" per the instruction...

If you repeat a 3 years program and complete it in 5 / 10/ 20 yrs.. the number of years you have "successfully" completed remains 3 year. Why include / expect credit for those years you're Not successful (Failed) in the exam :p

The purpose of ECA is rating your qualification and reward your points accordingly
Form IM0008 is to capture your Personal history/ Education details- Duration/ No. of years spent etc.etc.
why do you think they should be n-sync with each other ?

canadream said:
Yes but what if you get a repeated year and you complete a 3 year bachelors course in 5 years? Do you mention only the duration of the course or the time you took to complete the course?
As the instruction states for IMM5669E "Give the number of years for school you successfully completed for each of the following years of education
One way to interpret this would be to mention the time you actually took to complete a course.

Also, ECA counts 2 years diploma plus 3 years degree as a Canadian equivalent of 4 year bachelor degree- perfectly ok
So if only years of course are to be counted will school(10)+college(2)+diploma(2)+degree(3) count as 16 or 17 years of education for Im0008?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good one !
+1 for you.

Could you pls post the [Max, Min, Median] for "Days between File transfer to NDVO and Visa"

BetterLife said:

For the sake of everyone (NDVO only), i have prepared one sheet of NDVO forum members (164 total) who have received their VISA during FSW 2013.
However, the information provided may not necessarily be completely comprehensive or accurate. If anyone find information is not relevant can update as well.

Approximate time between Applicant sent and Fee enchased : 60 to 70 days
Approximate time between Fee enchased and PER : 7 to 20 days
Approximate time PER and file transfer to NDVO : 40-60 days
Days at local visa office : 200-250 days
Days between File transfer and MR/PPR : 60-90 days

Minimum days between Application received and Visa : 124 days
Max days between Application received and Visa : 348 days
Average days between Applications received and Visa
According to Minimum and Max days : 276 days

Status
Not open for further replies.