+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliabdul

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
shah2014 said:
@ aliabdul

May 8 started 5-6 working days ago an it is expected to go on for another 4-5 working days (at least), so no need to worry. As far as few DD charges u can see, are based on ECAS update for the applicants who already have UCI.

Based on previous experience, it takes 4-5 days to get encashment information (if ur bank is very efficient). Don't forget 1-2 days extra for encashment itself. So, if some 8th may applicant has actually received DD info from bank, he is most probably among 1st few encashments, (once again) others r just basing on ECAS status.

PER will be through email from CIC, note that none of the 7th May applicant has received PER email.

DD encashment, depends on ur bank.... some banks send email without asking for it, while others inform upon inquiring. Yet there are many banks who respond "we can not provide this info".
Thanks...i do have a UCI as i applied last year under 2147 (cap filled) and just checked ECAS but still couldnt track my application through it. IS IT NORMAL or ECAS SHOULD STATE CURRENT STATUS OF MY APPLICATION ?

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
SS1982 said:
Hi

Spelling of my Father's name on my Passport (Surender) has minor mismatch compared to the Spelling on my Birth Certificate (Surendra).

Pls advise if this could be an issue or OK
How did you handle this issue?
Actually i'm in the same problem but already sent the application, don't know what to do now
When did cic received your application? Did you got your PER?
Reply me much worried......

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Hello Aliabdul,

you had applied for which NOC and when did you file reached to CIC?

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
Relax..u will be fine 8) 8)

HDG said:
Hi Experts,

Please help me. I have made a blunder.

I sent my application on the 9th. Made payment by a Credit Card. Goofed up in the Fee Payment Form.
As the credit card which I used had my name before marriage - H.B. and I signed at the card holder's signature section
as my signature after marriage H.G.

What do I do now? Will I get it returned? Please help

aliabdul

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
nharsh2000 said:
Hello Aliabdul,

you had applied for which NOC and when did you file reached to CIC?
This year i applied for NOC 2281, file reached CIC on May 8th.
I saw UCI written on my application that was returned last year due to CAP fill when i applied under 2147.

Mukesh_Bhaker

Jun 30, 2014
Hi All,

I am new to this forum...just need ur help for immigration file preparation.
Is it ok to prepare file yourself....as i am first time applying for any kind of immigration...
I have my degree transcript and all the documents ready...
I contacted many immigration consultants in Delhi and they are charging 80,000Rs for the whole process....so littele bit confused about taking immigration consultant help or i should apply myself..

Pls help me in this matter and give ur inputs...

I am a telecom engineer at Ericsson India and applying NOC-2133.....pls suggest..

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
I think it might take 2-3 days to get updated/replicated once DD is encashed or sent to banker for realization.

Are you able to login CAS to see any update? if yes, what is your current status showing?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Mukesh_Bhaker said:
Hi All,

Is it ok to prepare file yourself....as i am first time applying for any kind of immigration...
I contacted many immigration consultants in Delhi and they are charging 80,000Rs for the whole process....so littele bit confused about taking immigration consultant help or i should apply myself..

It depends on how much time and dedication you want to give. If you can go through the guide 7000 ( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp ) yourself diligently and for any confusion and understanding, if you have time and willingness to ask in this forum, you can apply yourself confidently. Else I recommend consultant.

atz

Jun 5, 2014
Oscar7 said:
Timelines for FBI report request for USA PCC purposes (for guidelines purpose only):
Request reached at FBI - May 19th
CC Charged - June 6th
Report dispatched - June 20th or 23rd
One copy delivered at New Delhi - June 24th (so likely dispatched on 20th)
Another copy delivered in India - June 27th

Note: At this time FBI site shows 28 calendar days required to process request (and I believe it said 25 calendar days when I put request)
Thanks Oscar7 for your quick response. This information is really helpful.

kashish1728

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Can someone help with NOC 0121 (Insurance, Real Estate and Financial Brokerage Managers). What are the key responsibilities needs to be in the reposibility section for Real Estate Managers.

Kindly Help, Much appreciated.

Best Regards,

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mukesh_Bhaker said:
Hi All,

I am a telecom engineer at Ericsson India and applying NOC-2133.....pls suggest..
brother welcome.

see there are some things to be considered if you are applying yourself...its not a rocket science and nothing difficult to do so, its like enjoying pizza while watching brazil get defeated by 7-1....just kidding! :D normally people who apply themselves, make some very small mistakes which cause a very heavy and large disaster to your application at cio. we use to read these things on this and other forums. these mistakes are like forgetting signatures, forgetting to fill in right details in forms (even after asking to many times on forums from senior experienced people), forgetting to put in proper details, filling in CC details but getting it printed wrongly, date mentioning issues, spousal and dependent info issues and other things. again understand it that these are very small and basic mistakes or u can say errors but these things count a lot when ur app is received at cio and due to these very basic things the app gets rejected from cio and if ur noc is a hot one than it means u missed it this year just for these basic errors and u have to wait for next year to apply. so if u can properly fill in the forms and details then go ahead and apply yourself, don't waste money on consultants. its easy and saves u some $ u can use later in Canada.

then comes the other thing, people who don't want to risk to get rejected for these silly mistakes (I call it silly cos these are silly mistakes) and lose one whole year (for hot NOCs), better hire a consultant who is listed and recognized by cic (check their website for your country/city). don't look at the fees they are charging....see the benefit that u will get immigration easily, all the hard work they will do it for you cos its their job, its their work they have been doing since last 15 or 20 years! they know all the tricks, tips, techniques to dodge matters at cio, to make up things u r lacking to make ur app strong (I mean it legally, like making cover letters or providing details in a professional way which is accepted at cio), even at cio u get benefit that they wont dig in too deep into ur app as u are represented by their listed consultants (its a fact, the consultant only accepts those applicants which they are sure about can clear the process and get immigration, so u r already checked and ur background is already worked out by consultant, hence minimizing little bit hassle for cio people or VO people).

there are both + - things for both options, think about which way u want to go, my personal preference is to hire a consultant.

hope this helps, good luck.

ruknab

Aug 15, 2013
canrushi said:
Hi,

I am applying under managerial skill level "0" i.e Construction Manager (0711) but the thing is I have only 1 Year 10 Months experience. So, does it make sense to apply under this category with this experience? And as per my experience letter only 4 job duties are matching.

Please advise!!

SURE you can apply under NOC 0711, since min of 1 year in the job responsibility is required. try to match atlest 60-70% of responsibilities just to be sure.
I am a little surprised though. do u hv total 2 yrs exp or 2 yr exp as Construction mgr.

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
shah2014 said:
@ ttman

If u achieve 67 points, then everyone is equal ... no additional benefit of anything/connection with Canada.

Owning a property is not included in calc of 67 points, so no benefit ...... however, if u r called for an interview ... it may be lil easier for u to convince that u will actually settle in Canada. Nothing more than that, in my opinion............though seniors may give better info
Ahan...
And scoring let's say a 67 would be same as scoring a 77 or guys who score a high score case would be treated or any differently. ?. Like in exams :p

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashish1728 said:
Can someone help with NOC 0121 (Insurance, Real Estate and Financial Brokerage Managers). What are the key responsibilities needs to be in the reposibility section for Real Estate Managers.

Kindly Help, Much appreciated.

Best Regards,
brother if you cant find roles and responsibilities for your own NOC under which u r applying, then why are you applying? how can we know what job u performed? what duties u delivered? why are you asking this thing from us? its not like free size which fits all. please understand it and don't take it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.