+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015

For the sake of everyone (NDVO only), i have prepared one sheet of NDVO forum members (164 total) who have received their VISA during FSW 2013.
However, the information provided may not necessarily be completely comprehensive or accurate. If anyone find information is not relevant can update as well.

Approximate time between Applicant sent and Fee enchased : 60 to 70 days
Approximate time between Fee enchased and PER : 7 to 20 days
Approximate time PER and file transfer to NDVO : 40-60 days
Days at local visa office : 200-250 days
Days between File transfer and MR/PPR : 60-90 days

Minimum days between Application received and Visa : 124 days
Max days between Application received and Visa : 348 days
Average days between Applications received and Visa
According to Minimum and Max days : 276 days

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
Hi,

I am applying under managerial skill level "0" i.e Construction Manager (0711) but the thing is I have only 1 Year 10 Months experience. So, does it make sense to apply under this category with this experience? And as per my experience letter only 4 job duties are matching.

Please advise!!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
plikhi said:
Hi,

Does anyone has email address of cic I forgot to write names in native language in Form IMM 5406. planning to send this form again through courier and scanned copy through mail. don't want that my application is returned due to minor reason.

Please assist. As always thanks for all your help and concern.
There is nothing to worry about. No need to send amended form. .

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Goku said:
There is nothing to worry about. No need to send amended form. .
But I read in one of the post where person send the form again and it was accepted. in case there is no issue resending why should not we try it. This will ensure that our application is complete.

what do you suggest?

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
canadream said:
Thanks what makes things a bit more confusing for me is that WES-ECA counts two years of diploma and 3 years of engineering as 4 years of engineering.
Which is correct as the students from diploma directly enter second year of engineering.

But in application 5669
I do not know how to divide this in the following fields, my best guess is as follows
Elementary/Primary school - 5 years
Secondary High School - 7 years
University College - 4 years ??
Trade School or other post secondary school - 2 years(this is diploma 2 years, should I leave this blank then as it is counted in University college to 4 years?).

Thanks
I have put following years..

Elementary/Primary school - 4 years (Standard 1st to 4th that's what we call in our city)
Secondary High School - 6 years (Standard 5th to 10th "since my 10th passing certificate calls out as a Secondary School Certificate")
University College - 5 years Bachelors Degree (Though my degree was four years but I mention 5 because I was dropped out for 1 Year)
Trade School or other post secondary school - 2 years, 11th and 12th Standard (since my 12th standard certificate calls out for Higher Secondary School Certificate which I assume post secondary...)

Hope this helps you...

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
plikhi said:
But I read in one of the post where person send the form again and it was accepted. in case there is no issue resending why should not we try it. This will ensure that our application is complete.

what do you suggest?
Thats up to you my friend. But what I meant was even if you dont update it, it should be ok. Trying surely wont harm you.

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Goku said:
Thats up to you my friend. But what I meant was even if you dont update it, it should be ok. Trying surely wont harm you.
if trying will not harm me I think I should go for sending again. precaution is better than cure.

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I need your help. My file reached on 9th May and my visa office is New Delhi.
Recently, I've received a job offer from japan and I need to move to japan in next 2 months.

Suppose if my application is successful and file is transferred to local visa office, As my visa office gets changed to japan as I will be there, my question is how does it can impact my application.

Please advice.
Thanks.

canadream

Jul 1, 2014
canrushi said:
I have put following years..

Elementary/Primary school - 4 years (Standard 1st to 4th that's what we call in our city)
Secondary High School - 6 years (Standard 5th to 10th "since my 10th passing certificate calls out as a Secondary School Certificate")
University College - 5 years Bachelors Degree (Though my degree was four years but I mention 5 because I was dropped out for 1 Year)
Trade School or other post secondary school - 2 years, 11th and 12th Standard (since my 12th standard certificate calls out for Higher Secondary School Certificate which I assume post secondary...)

Hope this helps you...
How many years did you then write for number of years of education asked in IM0008 ? was it 16 or 17?

Also, ECA report indicates 10 and 12 collectively as secondary school diploma hence I am unsure if it is post secondary.

Thanks

rahulneo

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/08/2014
Med's Request
10/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
20/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/05/2015
GMS said:
- When your CC/DD is charged, you can know.. in case you do not have tracking of DD, you need to wait till you get PER e-mail.. Keep checking your mail box including junk folder..

- CIC never send any acknowledgement of receipt.
Thank you GMS.

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi
My application reached CIC office on 10th July.
NOC code 1112

What are the chances that I would make it before cap reaches for this NOC ?
Also by when can I expect to know if it has been accepted or not

Regards

canadream

Jul 1, 2014
I am self employed consultant , how do I go about showing that I have worked full-time 40 hours a week, when I actually did on several projects ?
Can I write a cover letter to explain this situation ?

Does your current and intended occupation has to be one of the 50 NOC exactly in terms of words or it can be different a bit like 'Electronic and Embedded System Engineer' ?

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi

You can also send some clear printouts of screenshots of AICTE website page which mentions your institute's name. You can say that not all insitutes are covered under UGC ( which is generally a benchmark for assessment)

If your insititute has any exchange/partner programme you can provide proofs of that. Example Some PGDM courses have exchange programme with international institutes which give MBA. This will support the equivalence of your education.

Clear printouts of institute website detailing the 2 year PGDM course, pedagogy, curriculum etc with full contact details of institute

Prove that this 2year full time PGDM was earned after 17-18 years of full time education so that you get 23 points instead of 21

There can be many other things. It depends on your creativity and then just hope that they consider it. In my case they did

hope it helps

Canadain1234 said:
Friends...Urgent Help required....I completed my Bachelors and Masters from India..I completed my Bachelors from JNTU but I did my Masters from XIMB (PGDM).

Unfortunately, XIMB was not listed in the universities mentioned by WES. It is a private college not affiliated to any particular university. However, the course PGDM is recognised by AICTE.

In this context, I am planning to submit to WES the following documents:
1. Consolidated Marks list of PGDM
2. My original certificate of PGDM
3. A letter as a proof that my course is recognised by AICTE and
4.Finally, a notary saying that all the info mentioned is true.

There is no Registrar for our college but we have a department of Examinations.

Friends ...pls let me know whether these documents will be enough or do I need to submit any more?

My doubt is even those who completed Masters from IIMs will also face the same problem as they are not universities.

Also, what is the difference in number of points for a Bachelors degree and Masters Degree? (My Bachelor Degree: B.Tech (4 Years,Regular Study)

rahulfriends

Jun 25, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I am from pune university. For WES, I have below queries.
1. Is it require to send marksheet attested by controller of Examination in university sealed envelope?
2. Is it require to send education transcript in university sealed envelope?

Do we need to send both documents or either anyone will work?

Status
Not open for further replies.