+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
For BTech, you will get 21 and for PG, you may get 23

Go through below link for detailed info about points calculation..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

WES is not having good reputation for such case.. rather you can look for University of Toronto for ECA which is proven better in terms of quality of assessment. Further, WES is taking huge time in delivery which was previously better than UoT.

Not only private institutes, students from deemed universities like NITs are also sometimes getting crazy report with "Non-recognized" status. I was lucky that i did not face any problem even my BE was from NIT Surat.

Canadain1234 said:
Friends...Urgent Help required....I completed my Bachelors and Masters from India..I completed my Bachelors from JNTU but I did my Masters from XIMB (PGDM).

Unfortunately, XIMB was not listed in the universities mentioned by WES. It is a private college not affiliated to any particular university. However, the course PGDM is recognised by AICTE.

In this context, I am planning to submit to WES the following documents:
1. Consolidated Marks list of PGDM
2. My original certificate of PGDM
3. A letter as a proof that my course is recognised by AICTE and
4.Finally, a notary saying that all the info mentioned is true.

There is no Registrar for our college but we have a department of Examinations.

Friends ...pls let me know whether these documents will be enough or do I need to submit any more?

My doubt is even those who completed Masters from IIMs will also face the same problem as they are not universities.

Also, what is the difference in number of points for a Bachelors degree and Masters Degree? (My Bachelor Degree: B.Tech (4 Years,Regular Study)

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As those who are using dd may not know when their dd has been encashed gherefore my question with seniors is that how much time normally cic takes in updating the ECAS after charging cc or dd. Those who allready had uci and used cc can answer this or those who has uci and know from their bank that there dd has been encashed can answer this correctly..

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
mikeypm said:
Have any 9th May applicants had there CC charged?
as far as this forum, none yet.

drsdps

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july
Nomination.....
12 nov
Med's Request
16th January
Canadain1234 said:
Friends...Urgent Help required....I completed my Bachelors and Masters from India..I completed my Bachelors from JNTU but I did my Masters from XIMB (PGDM).

Unfortunately, XIMB was not listed in the universities mentioned by WES. It is a private college not affiliated to any particular university. However, the course PGDM is recognised by AICTE.

In this context, I am planning to submit to WES the following documents:
1. Consolidated Marks list of PGDM
2. My original certificate of PGDM
3. A letter as a proof that my course is recognised by AICTE and
4.Finally, a notary saying that all the info mentioned is true.

There is no Registrar for our college but we have a department of Examinations.

Friends ...pls let me know whether these documents will be enough or do I need to submit any more?

My doubt is even those who completed Masters from IIMs will also face the same problem as they are not universities.

Also, what is the difference in number of points for a Bachelors degree and Masters Degree? (My Bachelor Degree: B.Tech (4 Years,Regular Study)
IAm sorry to hear about that . My course too was PGDM and an AICTE approved course and WES avarded it as degree equivalent.
There is a list in this site

http://www.aiuweb.org/evaluation/evaluation.asp ,mentioning its equivalence.

Alternately ask your college about it .

Mizo

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
24 said:
People in Canada can consider Canada post Xpress courier service over Fed Ex and DHL. Their charges are very nominal ($30) and they deliver on time and there is availability of online tracking. Plus their in store personnel have experience as to how the documents need to be placed and what address needs to be written etc.

My application reached inside 2 days with nominal price via Canada post. ;D
[/quote]
The problem I considered saudi post express as regular mail and I sent to P.o. Box address

There is a problem for my file delivery , I am
so worry :(((((((((((((

rohit77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/06/2014
Nomination.....
08/10/2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
21/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
19/03/2015
LANDED..........
12/06/2015
liechka said:
File received by CIC on May 8th. NOC 1111.
CC charged yesterday.
Thanks to everybody on this forum for sharing your information and thus allowing to know where you stand more or less
congrats dear

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Cardsman said:
CIC will only update status on ECAS once the application is deemed to be complete and accepted which only gets done once they receive or are able to charge the applicable fees. From my experience of the 2013 forum a good number of applications were returned owing to authorisation failure of CCs. None of them reported of being able to check status on ECAS.
I myself was able to check the status of my application on Friday 4th of July as in progress and application received for permanent residence on 7th may. I called my bank on Tuesday morning I.e. 8th July and they confirmed that the DD has been encashed on 4th July hence I elieve you have no reason to worry.

Congratulations and welcome to club.
I think PER and ,not CC charge or ECAS update, will result in quota updation. A member in this forum had his CC charged and ECAS updated, but quota for his NOC was unchanged.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
BetterLife said:

You need to submit Bank Statement with initial application. For PCC it may vary from VO to VO. Most probably 3-6 months but senior can confirm.
Here are couple of links to follow.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
Hi - I have already sent the bank statements with my original application but VO asks for the same second time too along with PCC. So my query was how much time they give to the applicant to submit those?

Regards,
Monu

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
Format for covering letter.

Google will give many formats.. it will be better if it has these details..

To,
Immigration offcier.

sir/madam,

I'am applying for canada pr as part of Federal skilled worker program 2014... My self caluclated points are

Experince :

Fimds :

Explain each category individually, explain about the documents you are enclosing for claiming points. If they are any deviation, mention it very clearly.

Age : I'am 30 year old,,I'am keeping DOB as proof for age.
Education : WES and work documents.
Experience ; Letters from employer....
Proof of funds :

Additional details :
My spouse and kid will be travelling with me and I'am enclosing my marriage certificate, my spouse and kids dob...

Yours sincerely,
xxxxxx

aabbhhii

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I need your help. My file reached on 9th May and my visa office is New Delhi.
Recently, I've received a job offer from japan and I need to move to japan in next 2 months.
As my visa office gets changed, my question is how does it can impact my application.

Please advice.
Thanks.

Canadain1234

Jul 11, 2014
drsdps said:
IAm sorry to hear about that . My course too was PGDM and an AICTE approved course and WES avarded it as degree equivalent.
There is a list in this site

Alternately ask your college about it .
I checked the link that you provided.. XIMB is also there in the list whose PGDM can be considered equivalent to MBA (Masters). Hope this helps me :)

Thanks a lot for the advice

rahulneo

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/08/2014
Med's Request
10/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
20/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/05/2015
Hello,

I have completed all paperwork and sent the application with required fees in demand draft through courier for FSW under category 2133

I now have following queries:
- Considering 15th july as submission date by when will i get to know some status on my application ?
- After receiving the courier does CIC send an email to confirm and how can i keep checking my application status on CIC website ? Do they give some file no. application id ?

Kindly reply.

Thanks,

Regards,

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
- When your CC/DD is charged, you can know.. in case you do not have tracking of DD, you need to wait till you get PER e-mail.. Keep checking your mail box including junk folder..

- CIC never send any acknowledgement of receipt.

rahulneo said:
Hello,

I have completed all paperwork and sent the application with required fees in demand draft through courier for FSW under category 2133

I now have following queries:
- Considering 15th july as submission date by when will i get to know some status on my application ?
- After receiving the courier does CIC send an email to confirm and how can i keep checking my application status on CIC website ? Do they give some file no. application id ?

Kindly reply.

Thanks,

Regards,

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........

plikhi

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Hi,

Does anyone has email address of cic I forgot to write names in native language in Form IMM 5406. planning to send this form again through courier and scanned copy through mail. don't want that my application is returned due to minor reason.

Please assist. As always thanks for all your help and concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.