+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
ayanami2281 said:
Hi guys,

Just a quick question. Hope you guys could help. If I have 4 years experience in 2172 and 2 years experience in 2171. Do I still get a total of 15points for Work Experience? Or do I only get the points for the NOC which I will apply for? Please let me know. Thanks.
Points are for total work experience claimed, for ALL NOC 2011 occupations, regardless of which skill you are applying under for FSWP.

Regards,
Rick

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dbase1981 said:
Is it possible that they sent the app to the LVO even without sending the PER yet? I wonder what happened to PER on May 7 and some for May 6...
I think majority of May 7 and 6 applicants in this forum got rejected in some level of the first assessment.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Thanks for sharing.. +1

Nsat said:
I wanted to post my conversation with Thomas Cook representative for the sake of those applicants who needs a confirmation on the validity of Demand Drafts from Thomas Cook:

==========================================================

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 2:12 PM
To: 'GandhiN'
Subject: RE: Reference # 140708-000703

Wonderful! Thanks for confirming, Nandini!

Best,
Nagini

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 1:21 PM
To: Nagini S
Subject: Re: Reference # 140708-000703

Dear Nagini,

I have confirmed the same and the validity is for 6 months.

Regards,
Nandini Gandhi

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 12:54 PM
To: 'GandhiN'
Subject: RE: Reference # 140708-000703

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I am aware that the validity of Demand Draft used inside India is 3 months as per RBI rule but I also have come to know from others
that the international demand draft holds a validity of 6 months. I have come across many forums where it is mentioned that the validity
for international demand drafts(Banks, Thomas Cook etc) is 6 months unless the validity is mentioned on the draft.

I would appreciate if you could reconfirm as this is of high importance. I have forwarded my application for Canadian Immigration and would
not want it to be rejected due to validity reason. There are also many other applicants who have taken DD in CAD from Thomas Cook for
the same purpose.

Thanks,
Nagini

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 11:57 AM
To:
Subject: Reference # 140708-000703

Dear Nagini,

Greetings from Thomas Cook!

DD validity is for 3 months.

Regards

Customer By CSS E-mail (Nagini S) (08/07/2014 02.25 PM)
Hello,
I have made a demand draft (In Canadian Dollars) from Thomas Cook for the purpose of applying for Canadian Immigration ( FSW-2014 ).
The validity is not mentioned on the DD. I have been hearing mixed opinions on the validity of international instruments as being
3 months / 6 months.
Could you please confirm the actual validity of foreign currency demand draft?
Thanks,
Nagini

==========================================================

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
future_canadian said:
You should get credit for 6 years. You only need 1 year in your primary NOC and you will get credit for any other experience in skill type 0 or skill level A or B. Just be sure on your economic classes form to enter the NOC for that 4-year employer that you think most closely matches your duties.
@Future_Canadian +1 bro, Cheers,

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
HI Ashif,

How are you doing?

I wanted to know - how much time does VO provide for submitting PCCs and Bank statements? I am asking this because it might so happen that during that time I am flying out of country and hence it would take me long to arrange both of these two documents.

Regards,
Monu

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
future_canadian said:
The VO can ask about any account they wish to know about and can make any inquiries they wish.

If it is clear from your account statements that you have a liability such as a home loan that you didn't list on your application form, the VO may ask you for further details. It is a misrepresentation, but unless someone with this specific experience comes to the forum to answer your question, I don't think anybody knows whether they will consider it a serious misrepresentation. My own reasoning, but it is just a guess, is that it will not be considered a serious misrepresentation unless there is evidence that you were trying to deliberately hide your true financial situation, or the liability significantly changes the VO's opinion of whether you can economically establish yourself in Canada.

Good luck.
Thanks future_canadian for your reply.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all NOC 1111 applicants!

I would like to seek your opinion on the Internal Auditor work experience (2 years & 2 months) of my cousin (portion of total work experience), if it at least matches or qualifies for the NOC 1111. Please compare the CIC-provided job description vs. actual job description of their HR Department and comment on it. Be specific to the question only please. Thanks

NOC 1111 job description:

Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:

1. Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
2. Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices
3. Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements
4. May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.

versus

Actual Job Description provided by their HR Department:

- Assisted in the conduct of providing independent, objective assurance and counseling activities related to financial, operations, tax compliance and computer audit services and other non-traditional services to account units and/or other "XXX Company" facilities when required to help organization added value and improve its operations and accomplished its objectives.

Thanks for the help!

Cardsman

Jun 9, 2013
London, United Kingdom.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014, PER Received: 08-08-2014
This can be a bit tricky depending on which country you are based in and who the test conducting agency was. I am based in the UK and had submitted my application last year. As soon as I realized that my application will be returned owing to CAP I was thinking of applying for Australian Immigration so I contacted my testing agency EUROCENTER English Language Centre and provided this explaination via email. They have a standard process for it and charged me £5 to issue a duplicate the following day.

You need to check with your local IELTS contact on how they process it.
Maverick.Canajun said:
Hi Cardsman,

How to send original IELTS certs if re sending before arrival of rejection letter, original package?

Regards,
Rick

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
My application got delivered to CIO Sydney yesterday.. After initial problems by UPS agent in delivering documents to UPS office in KL,, UPS took only 2.5 days to deliver the documents from KL Malaysia to NS Canada..!

Service : UPS Worldwide Express Saver™
Weight : .70 kg
Shipped/Billed On : 07/05/2014
Delivered On : 07/11/2014 9:49 A.M.
Delivered To : SYDNEY, CA
Signed By : DAVE
Left At : Receiver

Spread sheet already updated.. Last step of application process is also completed.. ;)
Now starts waiting.. waiting.. waiting..

Cardsman

Jun 9, 2013
London, United Kingdom.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014, PER Received: 08-08-2014
Hi Rick
I doubt that points are allocated for total work experience claimed and not specifically for the work experience relevant to the NOC applying for. Have you seen this mentioned somewhere? I have'nt and am just guessing based on what makes sense to me.
Maverick.Canajun said:
Points are for total work experience claimed, for ALL NOC 2011 occupations, regardless of which skill you are applying under for FSWP.

Regards,
Rick

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Cardsman said:
Hi Rick
I doubt that points are allocated for total work experience claimed and not specifically for the work experience relevant to the NOC applying for. Have you seen this mentioned somewhere? I have'nt and am just guessing based on what makes sense to me.

We can only process your application if you:

have one year of continuous full-time (or an equal amount of continuous part-time) paid work experience
in one of the eligible occupations within the last ten years

Source : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

(Maximum 15 points)

You can get points for the number of years you have spent in full-time paid work (at least 30 hours per week, or an equal amount of part-time).

Source : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-experience.asp

Canadain1234

Jul 11, 2014
Friends...Urgent Help required....I completed my Bachelors and Masters from India..I completed my Bachelors from JNTU but I did my Masters from XIMB (PGDM).

Unfortunately, XIMB was not listed in the universities mentioned by WES. It is a private college not affiliated to any particular university. However, the course PGDM is recognised by AICTE.

In this context, I am planning to submit to WES the following documents:
1. Consolidated Marks list of PGDM
2. My original certificate of PGDM
3. A letter as a proof that my course is recognised by AICTE and
4.Finally, a notary saying that all the info mentioned is true.

There is no Registrar for our college but we have a department of Examinations.

Friends ...pls let me know whether these documents will be enough or do I need to submit any more?

My doubt is even those who completed Masters from IIMs will also face the same problem as they are not universities.

Also, what is the difference in number of points for a Bachelors degree and Masters Degree? (My Bachelor Degree: B.Tech (4 Years,Regular Study)

drsdps

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july
Nomination.....
12 nov
Med's Request
16th January
GMS said:
Thanks for sharing.. +1
Could you pls let me know if there is a scope to track the pay order from Thomas Cook.
how would we know if CIC en-cashes it.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Have any 9th May applicants had there CC charged?

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
gimmenergy said:
HI Ashif,

How are you doing?

I wanted to know - how much time does VO provide for submitting PCCs and Bank statements? I am asking this because it might so happen that during that time I am flying out of country and hence it would take me long to arrange both of these two documents.

Regards,
Monu

You need to submit Bank Statement with initial application. For PCC it may vary from VO to VO. Most probably 3-6 months but senior can confirm.
Here are couple of links to follow.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.