+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
hasnain999 said:
salam
need update please can any 1 help here
this is third time applying for immigration as 1112 Financial and investment analysts last two attempts caped reached dont know how but this time i have send my application at second week of may 2014 they received at (Delivery Date / Time: 27-May-2014 / 9:05 AM
Delivery Location: RECEIVER
Signed by: GLEN)
i do checked the status of application every day now its second month running application reached at 116 and since then got no reply got no clue weather my application is in or not or they going to say the same cap got reached dont know how it works
can any 1got idea
Presently cic is working on 7,8th may applicant....so you have to wait for your turn....
Have patience for atleast 1 .month

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
[size=10pt][size=10pt]
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, see response above, good luck to you :)

Hi,

I intend to do so too.
My application received at 21st May. I made some minor mistakes on the economic form (on the work experience column stated " please refer to the attachments which means refer to the attached work experience letter. Some seniors said this is not appropriate.) and generic form (wrong calculation on total years of study)
I was thinking of sending supplementary (replacement) documents instead, however I read some cases in the past wherein the date received got revised after sending additional documents.

Maybe I should send a new fresh application instead since it might get pull out and revise with another received date.
Would it cause any confusion?
Any comments on that?

Thank You.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
sansanlaosu said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]

Hi,

I intend to do so too.
My application received at 21st May. I made some minor mistakes on the economic form (on the work experience column stated " please refer to the attachments which means refer to the attached work experience letter. Some seniors said this is not appropriate.) and generic form (wrong calculation on total years of study)
I was thinking of sending supplementary (replacement) documents instead, however I read some cases in the past wherein the date received got revised after sending additional documents.

Maybe I should send a new fresh application instead since it might get pull out and revise with another received date.
Would it cause any confusion? Not at all. When an incomplete/incorrect package is received, it is put aside and returned. Each application stands on its own so your new application is a new chance for you. The old one will have no bearing on it
Any comments on that?

Thank You.
Hi, see my response now. I wish you the best ahead :)

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
path009 said:
My package was received by CIC yesterday July 10 2014. However DHL receipt does not indicate the signed party which is in contrast to all the cases here in the forum. Should I take up the case with DHL and get details of who has signed or is it ok? Friends ......Please guide. Thanks!
Call DHL and provide your weybill number. They will let you know the name of the person who received your documents.

smharry

Jul 9, 2014
I have applied under category 2171. Application reached on May 1st, CC not charged.
I was helped yesterday by the forum members with phone numbers and email to reach CIC.

I sent them a note and even called them. The officer on the call didn't gave me any update and asked me to write an email.
I will try calling them again today.

If my application is being returned due to some reason, then I should wait to find out the reason why it is returned or should I just start working on the new one.

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smharry said:
I have applied under category 2171. Application reached on May 1st, CC not charged.
I was helped yesterday by the forum members with phone numbers and email to reach CIC.

I sent them a note and even called them. The officer on the call didn't gave me any update and asked me to write an email.

If my application is being returned due to some reason, then I should wait to find out the reason why it is returned or should I just start working on the new one.
Yes bro, u should call them again. Bcz it will take time to get the reply through email.

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
may 7th brothers and sisters... anyone got PER yet?
Regards
T

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
neel-here said:
hi,

Is your bank statement updated for latest transaction.. then it is good :)
Also, Could you pls get a copy of Rejection letter from your friend.
Statement is latest but dont have any current transactions on it...

He is not so good friend of mine. I met him at my Immigration Consultant's office.. I have asked him to send me the email or copy of letter...

Will post it once I received it..

Thanks for reply...

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER: 14-10-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
Started Processing: 10-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Request
Med and RPRF request: 16-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015 (received my passport back on 23-03-2014)
I wanted to post my conversation with Thomas Cook representative for the sake of those applicants who needs a confirmation on the validity of Demand Drafts from Thomas Cook:

==========================================================

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 2:12 PM
To: 'GandhiN'
Subject: RE: Reference # 140708-000703

Wonderful! Thanks for confirming, Nandini!

Best,
Nagini

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 1:21 PM
To: Nagini S
Subject: Re: Reference # 140708-000703

Dear Nagini,

I have confirmed the same and the validity is for 6 months.

Regards,
Nandini Gandhi

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 12:54 PM
To: 'GandhiN'
Subject: RE: Reference # 140708-000703

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I am aware that the validity of Demand Draft used inside India is 3 months as per RBI rule but I also have come to know from others
that the international demand draft holds a validity of 6 months. I have come across many forums where it is mentioned that the validity
for international demand drafts(Banks, Thomas Cook etc) is 6 months unless the validity is mentioned on the draft.

I would appreciate if you could reconfirm as this is of high importance. I have forwarded my application for Canadian Immigration and would
not want it to be rejected due to validity reason. There are also many other applicants who have taken DD in CAD from Thomas Cook for
the same purpose.

Thanks,
Nagini

Sent: Friday, July 11, 2014 11:57 AM
To:
Subject: Reference # 140708-000703

Dear Nagini,

Greetings from Thomas Cook!

DD validity is for 3 months.

Regards

Customer By CSS E-mail (Nagini S) (08/07/2014 02.25 PM)
Hello,
I have made a demand draft (In Canadian Dollars) from Thomas Cook for the purpose of applying for Canadian Immigration ( FSW-2014 ).
The validity is not mentioned on the DD. I have been hearing mixed opinions on the validity of international instruments as being
3 months / 6 months.
Could you please confirm the actual validity of foreign currency demand draft?
Thanks,
Nagini

==========================================================

nn85

Jun 5, 2014
Hi Friends,

I have one question, which is very important for me. I have a bachelors degree and working as an HR Manager in India. I have 1 yr of experience and my duty matches more than 80% with 0112 NOC. My points are 69.

With my bacholrs degree in business administration and 1 year of experience can i apply for HR Manager role?

Please Help.

Thanks a ton!

amit6sibal

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Zirakpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Doc's Request.
cc charged on 11-11-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
Average 7 - 21 points
File Transfer...
10-12-2014
Med's Request
05-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015 3rd Line Updated on 07.03.2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
18-03-2015 and DM on 19-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2015 Passports received back on 02-04-2015
LANDED..........
Planning In June,2015
Dear Seniors.

I am new to this forum and have few questions for my NOC 1114.

Please advice is this HOT NOC or not.

All documents are in place except for WES evaluation which has been completed and dispatched on 30.06.2014. Waiting to be received at my end.

Hopefully by 20.07.2014 i would be sending my application.

Please advice i am late or still have chances.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Where do you live, if I may ask? If your package had to return my guess is it would have returned by now. I think something else, that we can't think of, might be going on in your case. May be for some reason they are taking longer in your case. It is hard for us to speculate why your case is being treated differently, if in case that is what is happening.

But what I know for sure is for folks, whose package had to return for some error, it has already returned for even May 7th cases and to far away places like India, Brazil etc. as we can see from the forum spread sheet.

To reiterate, what I said yesterday this is much like a fishing expedition where some guys catch the fish early, and for some it might take longer (i.e. in their mind like forever) to catch a fish. Yes, some might not catch at all, depending on what part of the river / lake they are at (i.e. depending on what content was sent in a specific package vis-à-vis what is asked by CIC). Patience is the name of the game, and to assume that someone is rejected without actually having the package back does not sound right to me. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, so wait if one gets any form of notification, positive or otherwise, from CIC.

I understand the above is easier said than done. Best wishes to all May 1st to May 7th candidates who are still waiting to hear from CIC! :)

PS - My take is calling the customer service again might not yield results, sending an e-mail might be a better idea. Although they take like 20-30 days to get back over e-mail. Plus, 1/3rd of Nova Scotia lost power due to hurricane Arthur and my guess is CIC might just be getting back on track from that (so giving answers over phone might not be possible). Remember, we have seen very little progress over the last 10 days here in the forum.

PPS - BTW, since I don't see your details on the spread sheet which courier did you use and did you get the delivery notification? And again where did you send the package from? Looking at kollins response I agree it does not hurt to get ready, if your application were to return in say the next 10 days, so by all means feel free to get extra copies of IELTS, ECA, etc. but my suggestion is to NOT send another package unless you know for sure that your previous one is returned. There is no point sitting on a re-exam not knowing what was the reason for failure the first time, right?
smharry said:

nn85

Jun 5, 2014
Hi Friends,

I have one question, which is very important for me. I have a bachelors degree and working as an HR Manager in India. I have 1 yr of experience and my duty matches more than 80% with 0112 NOC. My points are 69.

With my bacholrs degree in business administration and 1 year of experience can i apply for HR Manager role?

Please Help.

Thanks a ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.