+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

roex29

Jul 7, 2014
Can someone please guide

Hi

Looking forward to apply to NOC 1123 with couple of queries inside my head regarding the points calculation system.

1. Education

I am a B.tech (Computer Science Engineer)- 4years
MBA - Marketing - 2years

Both regular courses

I have received my transcripts for b.tech but for mba my college people say they dont provide transcripts.

So my question is what score will i get in Education out of the maximum points assigned ??

Since i dont have my MBA-Marketing transcripts will i be eligible to apply within NOC1123 ?

2. Work Experience

I have a total 5 years of experience with 3 and a half coming from a banking background.

Currently working with a brand consultancy as a marketing manager with 1 and a half years of experience valid for NOC1123

so on what basis would my points get calculated ??

5 Years of total experience or 1 and a half years of related work experience ??

Looking forward.

Regards

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Re: Can someone please guide

In case yyou are from india, then u can get your MBA marksheets and degree attested in a sealed enveloped from ur university

Regarding points, you will get full 5 years points provided your prev exp falls under Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B of NOC 2011 quoted from application guide from link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/eg7toc.asp#results

Check under Factor 3: Work experience (maximum of 15 points)

roex29 said:
Hi

Looking forward to apply to NOC 1123 with couple of queries inside my head regarding the points calculation system.

1. Education

I am a B.tech (Computer Science Engineer)- 4years
MBA - Marketing - 2years

Both regular courses

I have received my transcripts for b.tech but for mba my college people say they dont provide transcripts.

So my question is what score will i get in Education out of the maximum points assigned ??

Since i dont have my MBA-Marketing transcripts will i be eligible to apply within NOC1123 ?

2. Work Experience

I have a total 5 years of experience with 3 and a half coming from a banking background.

Currently working with a brand consultancy as a marketing manager with 1 and a half years of experience valid for NOC1123

so on what basis would my points get calculated ??

5 Years of total experience or 1 and a half years of related work experience ??

Looking forward.

Regards

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaxon911 said:
Hi

After living in both Canada and the UK , would you recommend Canada over UK? I am currently working on a work permit in the UK, own a flat (on mortgage) and working in IT on a decently paid job in London.

What was your experience like with job search? and How do you compare quality of live in Canada to the UK?

Thank you
In case you get hold of ILR and have no family obligation to come to canada. Stay in UK. Worker rights and IT jobs are much better there. I did get ILR but came here since my parents want me to stay near siblings

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Gross..... Net can be seen in salary slips (if you are providing)
immigrationland said:
IN Experience letter

Salary we should mention

Gross salary or nett salary

plz suggest

thanks

roex29

Jul 7, 2014
thank you for the info.

but like i said i have passed out from a deemed university and they do not provide transcripts.

although even without my mba my score still touches 70 after you cleared my query for work experience.

but without the mba transcripts will i be able to apply for NOC1123 category ??

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
roex29 said:
thank you for the info.

but like i said i have passed out from a deemed university and they do not provide transcripts.

although even without my mba my score still touches 70 after you cleared my query for work experience.

Yes, there is no minimum educational qualification for ANY NOC as far as immigration is concerned.

All those qualifications are needed to get a job after you land in Canada.

Regards

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
roex29 said:
thank you for the info.

Am not talking about transcripts,, you can photocopy your marksheets and degree and get them attested from Registrar/Controller of Examinations, get them sealed in envelope, stamped by univ. and send it to WES.

Regarding 1123 category i suppose if your points are above 67 then you can for sure apply even without claiming mba points.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friend, If you are planning on moving from your country it is a good idea to get what k_b suggests from one's university. One should have 2-3 copies (for future use) in sealed envelop (where the envelop seal is also stamped) a copy of each year / semester of mark sheets and a copy of degree all stamped either by registrar or controller of examinations. If your college in autonomous per the WES list then attestation even by college principal works. Which university are you from, if it is okay to share?

The above might be required not just for immigration purpose now but also if in future a prospective employers needs assessment of your education. No matter which university it is (be it a Harvard or a Stanford or an IIT or an IIM) it should be able to help its alumni with this. It's a standard process globally. It's okay if they don't have a transcript format to issue, but can at least follow the above process to help its students / alumni.

These sealed envelops can come in handy anytime when one is in a foreign country, e.g. for further education, for future employment opportunities, for applying for Visa / Immigration to any other place etc. Just a thought there!! It is your right to get it. Good luck!! :)
roex29 said:
thank you for the info.

abhishek2629

Star Member
May 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 ( PER )
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Processing Started 20-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015 3rd line updated 17th Feb'15 that's what I checked it can be before that as well
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-05-2015
Experts my sister needs to apply for FSW in Early Childhood and have done her masters from USA. I was looking on WES Canada for Credential Assessment but was not able to find the country name USA that what documents they require for a person who has done Masters from USA. Please help and let me know what all documents required for her to get attested fro WES Canada. Its the same process as we have do from India???? Please help....

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Congrats
mehul1313 said:
:D :D :D CC charged!!! :D :D :D

App date: 8th May
Received: Mike, 9:41 AM
NOC: 2132

Updated in spreadsheet. Admins, please remove old entry.

All the best to everyone!!

alif82

Jul 9, 2014
HI everyone, I've sent my application and they received it on May 8, still have not heard anything, there are no charges on my CC, I don't know what to think.... how long can it take for them to process it??? can they have returned the package and got lost in the mail??? in any case there's no one to contact... what do you guys think?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alif82 said:
HI everyone, I've sent my application and they received it on May 8, still have not heard anything, there are no charges on my CC, I don't know what to think.... how long can it take for them to process it??? can they have returned the package and got lost in the mail??? in any case there's no one to contact... what do you guys think?
PATIENCE....That's what I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.