+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
My baby lost his US passport in India and he is a foreigner in India so as a proof of admission he doesn't have entry exit stamp on his new passport, I thought of attaching translated copy of FIR in order for evidence that he lost his passport and does contain entry exit stamp on lost passport.

Any Advice??
In this case, I advice you to provide the translated documents as below:

-The English or French translation; and

-an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and

-a certified copy of the original document.

In the mean time have you also considered applying for a new passport for your child?

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
CAJan said:
I cannot find any point in the CIC documentation or checklist that things have to be stamped by the bank. Also deposit statements that are also mentioned as acceptable means are usually not stamped by the bank. Maybe it is the case in India but I can assure that this is not the case in Germany, Australia or China where I have or had bank accounts.
Online bank statements are acceptable by CIO , as reported yesterday by a successful forum member.

However you should also consider providing a Bank Certificate confirming your Name, Account number and balance . I believe this can be obtained without problem in all countries.

Thanks.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
S7 said:
Hi

how i can log into ecas? using UCI? right? but i don't have one... how to get it? I was charged yesterday and I called CIC but the agent who answered my call said i have to wait for PER:( ... what do you suggest?
Well , when you will receive an PER email , there would be your UCI number specified , then only you would be able to see your status in Ecas..
So i wish you happy waiting ....may be in next 15 days you will got your PER email

Silveprince88

Jun 26, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with package
SHELLY-8 said:
HI all need some guidance for applying for WES verification. I have got attested documents from the university but they have not put the date and Oon WES site it is mentioned it should be attested and dated, so how to go for it, I am really confused, please guide.
It should be dated. Not sure if that will be a strong reason for not accepting the document.

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
24 jan 2015
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 june 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 june 2015
Can anybody provide me translator in pune INDIA, who can also provide AFFIDAVIT.?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
S7 said:
Hi

how i can log into ecas? using UCI? right? but i don't have one... how to get it? I was charged yesterday and I called CIC but the agent who answered my call said i have to wait for PER:( ... what do you suggest?
Before PER, you can get UCI by only calling them - some agent is cooperative and some are not - so you have to try again and again.

As you already know you CC has been charged, so wait for the PER.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
CAJan said:
I cannot find any point in the CIC documentation or checklist that things have to be stamped by the bank. Also deposit statements that are also mentioned as acceptable means are usually not stamped by the bank. Maybe it is the case in India but I can assure that this is not the case in Germany, Australia or China where I have or had bank accounts.
I didn't say CIC says it needs to be stamped in the document checklist......Check my message again......try not to quote me out of context.
Your deposit statements needs to be genuine as much as possible so you need to try to make it so.
Personally,if you have put your best preparation financially and emotionally in satisfying CIC's instruction,bank statement shouldn't be a big deal to get from bank even if you are going to make photocopy of it.
In my country, printout from internet may be forged so I'm sure there will be a certain proof that differentiate printouts from internet and the one taken from bank.
Some,it may be stamps while some,it may be the water marks on the printout from the bank.
Definitely,it will be funny for any applicant to jeopardize his application because of trivial issue like this.
I did print outs but didnt want to jeopardize my efforts so I still let the bank do the correctness and confirm it.
if you look at the map of my profile very well,it will surely tell you that I'm not from the country you mentioned.
Cheers.

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015 - Passport sent - 5th May 2015 - Passport returned 21 May 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
Century said:
Before PER, you can get UCI by only calling them - some agent is cooperative and some are not - so you have to try again and again.

As you already know you CC has been charged, so wait for the PER.
Thanks.... I have another question about the waiting Times? from the waiting Times per London Office is 27 Months but when I check randomly some of 2013 applicants i see the took less than 12 months via london visa office? not sure what I'm missing here?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAJan said:
What Kollins is trying to tell you is authentication from the bank such as bank stamp/seal will give credence to your document. You don't want to slow the processing of your application down when every other person who produced a bank statement carrying the bank stamp from the same bank as yours (for instance) and you are the only one with an "online version" of the same statement. Even though it is genuine,you will arouse curiosity and further verification that will slow down the processing of your application.

So it is ideal to produce an authenticated/stamped/seal/signed bank statement.

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
Punjab2Canada said:
Have you confirmed this with British Council (or IDP) that latest IELTS automatically invalidates previous result even if it's not yet expired i.e. 2 years old?
"Canadian Equivalency Summary

Bachelor's degree (four years) in engineering "

how much points for me ??

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
franixsouq said:
"Canadian Equivalency Summary

Bachelor's degree (four years) in engineering "

how much points for me ??
21 Points.
Cheers.

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
kollins said:
I didn't say CIC says it needs to be stamped in the document checklist......Check my message again......try not to quote me out of context.
Your deposit statements needs to be genuine as much as possible so you need to try to make it so.
Personally,if you have put your best preparation financially and emotionally in satisfying CIC's instruction,bank statement shouldn't be a big deal to get from bank even if you are going to make photocopy of it.
In my country, printout from internet may be forged so I'm sure there will be a certain proof that differentiate printouts from internet and the one taken from bank.
Some,it may be stamps while some,it may be the water marks on the printout from the bank.
Definitely,it will be funny for any applicant to jeopardize his application because of trivial issue like this.
I did print outs but didnt want to jeopardize my efforts so I still let the bank do the correctness and confirm it.
if you look at the map of my profile very well,it will surely tell you that I'm not from the country you mentioned.
Cheers.
I was just wondering why you mentioned that I need to get them stamped by my bank. Just wanted to know where you got this from. :)

I did not want to offend you in any way. If my previous message sounded a bit rude, please accept my honest apologies!

tony1980

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
vaibhav__92 said:
thanks century
banks says7-8 working days my draft is of state bank of india.what u advice is i am out of race
BROTHER MY DD WAS ALSO FROM STATE BANK OF INDIA I HAD ALL THE INFO FROM SBI CANADA N THEY INFORMED ME ABOUT MY DD ENCASHMENT

mayrakhosla13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Century said:

HI century, Could you please tell me that my application is recieved on 30th June 2014. By when i will be able to check my ecs status as I have UCI number with me from last year when my application is returned due to cap reach.
Thanks

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi to all Experts,

We are 7-th May Applicants, Fee encashed date 30.6.14 - DD.

When should we expect the PER mail from CIO ?

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.