+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gooood news all applicants!!!!!!!!!

the cc of Holland and Argentina has been charged! PER issued and the file has been transferred to Extra Time Office (ETO) after getting passed from Normal Time Office (NTO)! if everything goes fine then the Penalties will be called and they have to submit penalties and one of them will get visa for finals!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
binuky said:
No. I received mail and check just now. Dd encashed date in PER 2/7/14 . Time of email IST 00.13 AM

Thanks
Whao!
Congrats on your PERS notification.
Cheers

Kakkal

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binuky said:
Frnds...

Finally the news comes today.

Noc 1112
Application received @ cio 5/5/14
Fee encashed 6/6/14

Thanks
WoW g8 News......Many Many Congratulations binuky for PER

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ravi03 said:
Hello Senior Members,

I have a question in regards to Experience letter & NOC, Can you please help on this query.

I have 10 years experience in IT with 6+ years as IT Consultant (2171) worked for 3 different companies. Earlier to that I worked as Programmer for 2+ years (2174).

I'm planning to apply for NOC 2171,When submitting the employer reference letter, is it okay if I submit experience letter only for 6+ years or should i submit the experience letter for 2+ years as programmer as well.

Please help

Regards
I
Welcome.
If you are sure your experience letter is realistic by making sure all the necessary details requested in the document checklist is included on it,you are perfectly fine as the 6 years will surely give you the 15 points maximum needed.
Just make sure you show all your job related history in the form that asked for your personal history in the last 10years.
You are fine.
Cheers....all the best

slidetounlock

Jul 9, 2014
namaste said:
My opinion is that you don't need to worry. The reason is, ECA is to determine the LEVEL of your degree and not necessarily the SUBJECT of your degree. For example, WES can tell you if your degree is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree or a diploma or a master's degree. And in most cases, they don't asses the subject that the degree was given for.
This is from the CIC website:

The following fictional examples will help you determine what you must submit with your application to the CIO in order to receive maximum points for your education:

If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor’s level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada…
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

If Pierre completed a two-year post-secondary program and a Bachelor’s degree outside of Canada, and his ECA report indicates that the two-year program is equivalent to a completed two-year Canadian post-secondary educational credential, but the Bachelor’s degree is not equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential…
Then he would submit proof of the completed foreign educational credential and the original ECA report indicating that the two-year post-secondary program is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential. He would be awarded education points only for the two-year post-secondary program. No points would be awarded for the Bachelor’s degree because it was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

If Anna completed a one-year post-secondary program in Canada
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian post-secondary program credential.

If Olga completed a one-year diploma at a Canadian college and then went on to complete a three-year program at a university outside of Canada
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian educational credential and three-year foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that her foreign educational credential is equivalent to a Canadian educational credential for the completion of a post-secondary program.

If Deng studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Master’s level
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that it is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential at the Master’s level or lower.

If Luis studied outside of Canada to practice as an Engineer and CIC has designated a professional body for this occupation
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating that it is equivalent to the Canadian educational credential required to practice as an Engineer in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.

If Asha studied outside of Canada to practice as a Lawyer and CIC has designated a professional body for this occupation. She also studied outside of Canada to obtain a doctorate in philosphy.
Then she would provide proof of her completed foreign educational credentials and an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating the equivalency of her first foreign educational credential to the Canadian educational credential required to practice as a Lawyer in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.

In order to obtain the maximum possible points for her education, she would also have to submit an ECA report issued by a multi-purpose organization designated by CIC indicating the equivalency of her second foreign educational credential to a completed Canadian educational credential at the doctoral level.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, i don't agree with this. There have been many cases* in the past when CIO charged fees (after 'Completeness check'- pass) but the Applicant was rejected PER and => NO refund of Fees.

(* FSW 2013-sunnytheshine; FSW 2014- mk---, coolcat etc)

Pipis Husband said:
Hi, if your application is to be returned or rejected after review by CIO, your credit card will not be charged/ your draft will not be encashed. Your draft will be returned with your entire application. If after your credit card is charged, CIO re-evaluates your application and decides to reject it, they will issue you a draft later on.
However, once your file gets to your VO for complete processing and they reject your application, there will be no refund at this stage.
Hope your application scales through, all the best :)

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
slidetounlock said:
This is from the CIC website:

The following fictional examples will help you determine what you must submit with your application to the CIO in order to receive maximum points for your education:

If Fatima studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Bachelor's level, but her ECA report indicates that the foreign credential is only equivalent to two years of post-secondary study in Canada...
Then she would not meet the minimum education requirement and her application would be refused because her foreign educational credential was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

If Pierre completed a two-year post-secondary program and a Bachelor's degree outside of Canada, and his ECA report indicates that the two-year program is equivalent to a completed two-year Canadian post-secondary educational credential, but the Bachelor's degree is not equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential...
Then he would submit proof of the completed foreign educational credential and the original ECA report indicating that the two-year post-secondary program is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential. He would be awarded education points only for the two-year post-secondary program. No points would be awarded for the Bachelor's degree because it was found not to be equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential.

If Anna completed a one-year post-secondary program in Canada
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian post-secondary program credential.

If Olga completed a one-year diploma at a Canadian college and then went on to complete a three-year program at a university outside of Canada
Then she would submit proof of her completed one-year Canadian educational credential and three-year foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that her foreign educational credential is equivalent to a Canadian educational credential for the completion of a post-secondary program.

If Deng studied outside of Canada and obtained a foreign educational credential at the Master's level
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report indicating that it is equivalent to a completed Canadian educational credential at the Master's level or lower.

If Luis studied outside of Canada to practice as an Engineer and CIC has designated a professional body for this occupation
Then he would submit proof of his completed foreign educational credential and an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating that it is equivalent to the Canadian educational credential required to practice as an Engineer in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.

If Asha studied outside of Canada to practice as a Lawyer and CIC has designated a professional body for this occupation. She also studied outside of Canada to obtain a doctorate in philosphy.
Then she would provide proof of her completed foreign educational credentials and an original ECA report issued by the designated professional body indicating the equivalency of her first foreign educational credential to the Canadian educational credential required to practice as a Lawyer in one or more provinces or territories in Canada.

In order to obtain the maximum possible points for her education, she would also have to submit an ECA report issued by a multi-purpose organization designated by CIC indicating the equivalency of her second foreign educational credential to a completed Canadian educational credential at the doctoral level.
In the first example, the ineligibility in the highlighted part is due to an INCOMPLETE credential, which means the bachelor's degree was equivalent to a two year post-secondary study (note: not a completed credential). Consider that it is equal to someone studying two years of bachelor's degree but not finishing it. That's why it is not acceptable.

In your case if the equivalency is a 2 year diploma, it would be different since a DIPLOMA is a completed credential and thus is eligible for 19 points. Read the other examples carefully and you will see their emphasis on COMPLETED versus INCOMPLETE credential.

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
owning a property in Canada makes a difference to your application?

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
ttman said:
owning a property in Canada makes a difference to your application?
FOR FSWP, ans is NO :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After 'Completeness Check' + Payment --> the Application is assessed by VO for PER ->
- If successful, you get a PER mail and the Application is Trf to local VO for Next Steps.
- If Not successful, they Reject your Application (which is coined as 'NER' in the forum )

navred said:
What is PER reject. I did not understood the terminology. Can some one please tell us

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats S7, and Fatima !!

Great news....

Earlier CIO accepted - Reference Letter on Plain paper from Manager /Supervisor (Oscar, etc)
Now, they've accepted Self attested duties on plain paper... subj. to limitation from Employer.. on a case-specific basis ! (s7, Fatima, ---)

So either CIO is "Being Human" 8) or relaxed/ compromised on doc's (quality) in the light of quantity (1000/ 25000 reqmt)
Either ways, reasons to smile ! :) :)

S7 said:
my self calculated points were 69 including my first company. All of my experience came from the first company the second and the present company i worked for is less than a year which doesn't count.
fatima20 said:
Thank you all for ur wishes....
I would like to tell one imp thing that I have not sent reference letters as my company doesn't provide that... I have included cover letter mentioning this... Along with solemn affirmation about my roles n responsibilities with my signature and pay slips contract copy and other stuff from the employer.....

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
Guys,

My friend intend to be principal applicant for Canadian Immigration. He has already taken the IELTS test and passed with good results in the all the four categories.
How much should his spouse score in all the four categories of IELTS test in order to secure 5 more points under Adaptability selection factor ??

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Dears

Since we mentioned NER. ..and not being too pessimistic I hope.. ;D
But from everyone's experience...what are the most common reasons for an NER. .. (ie rejection post completeness check and fees collection ) of course I understand that the most obvious reason would be a candidate failing to gain the minimum of 67 points...but what other reasons could there be?

To be more specific. ..say the job duties in the employment reference letter pertaining to your primary NOC are insufficient/not adequately matching the supposed duties of your chosen occupation...would that lead to NER or would that have been rejected outright at the very beginning in the completeness check?

Your thoughts on this would be much appreciated. ..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.