+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
navred said:
I have send my application via FedEx to PO address. Is any one done the same ?
Could it be a issue or delay in processing my application ?

Please advice if some one is in same boat
Should be fine.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
The spreadsheet link is not working. Is anybody else is also facing the same issue? I would like to update certain other details in my entry.

Cardsman

Jun 9, 2013
London, United Kingdom.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014, PER Received: 08-08-2014
Except for my current employment which I have been in for over 3 years now and which is also directly related to the NOC I applied for this year my previous two employments were also in the same NOC Category but due to reasons beyond my control I was unable to get an reference letter for those which could meet CIC Crtiteria vis-a-vis job description, work status (number of hours / week) and compensation and benefits details that I was given or entitles to.
So I included this in my cover letter that it is impossible to get an employment reference letters for these two jobs as the organizations in question have a standard template to provide references and they are not willing to include this information so please accept these as they are and even if you think that they are inadmissible then I am OK with it since the required information is available in my current employment reference letter and I am happy even if my current employment only is considered to award me points for work experience.

I had applied for NOC2174 in 2013 and my application was returned due to CAP already filled but in the returned application they had included a letter which explained the reason why application is being returned and on the Generic Application Form a UCI number was written with a Red Pen. That same UCI is valid and showing my current application status on ECAS. I had used the same UCI and provided it while filling the form this year.

gimmenergy said:
Many Many congratulations man .... and thanks for your encouraging words ....

Few queries:

1. When you say shortcomings in your reference letters - what were those? I am just trying to correlate with my case if they are applicable.

2. Last year did you apply under different NOC? Was your application returned to you because of CAP limit or some other reason?

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
gimmenergy said:
The spreadsheet link is not working. Is anybody else is also facing the same issue? I would like to update certain other details in my entry.
yes i am also facing the same issue...

ak-pdl

May 22, 2014
Hello guyz,

How to calculate total annual salary if a person has worked only 10 months with a company? Please do reply.. It's urgent

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
I think MAY 8th,9th and 14th has lot of applications according to SS, after that the process will be quick due to small number of applications received.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ navred

Don't worry, i dont think courier guys read the address........... once ur courier is in Sydney .... they just look at the size of packet and throw it in CIC truck and deliver it to same "Courier address". Even, if u only write "Sydeny/Nova scotia" as address..... trust me it will reach its destination without any delay.

navred said:
I have send my application via FedEx to PO address. Is any one done the same ?
Could it be a issue or delay in processing my application ?

Please advice if some one is in same boat

A_the_O

Jun 17, 2009
Has anybody tried to send additional documents to CIO before the processing of his/her case was started? I, like Relima, forgot to add a translated copy of diploma along with ECA. I sent the original package quite late, so the missing documents will reach CIO before they open my case. I just don't know whether they will accept it. Do you think I still have a chance?

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
A_the_O said:
Has anybody tried to send additional documents to CIO before the processing of his/her case was started? I, like Relima, forgot to add a translated copy of diploma along with ECA. I sent the original package quite late, so the missing documents will reach CIO before they open my case. I just don't know whether they will accept it. Do you think I still have a chance?
I dont belieive they accept additional docs to be sent separately, unless ofcourse if they have asked u specifically to send one.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
ak-pdl said:
Hello guyz,

How to calculate total annual salary if a person has worked only 10 months with a company? Please do reply.. It's urgent
Your monthly salary multiplied by 12.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Cardsman said:
Except for my current employment which I have been in for over 3 years now and which is also directly related to the NOC I applied for this year my previous two employments were also in the same NOC Category but due to reasons beyond my control I was unable to get an reference letter for those which could meet CIC Crtiteria vis-a-vis job description, work status (number of hours / week) and compensation and benefits details that I was given or entitles to.
So I included this in my cover letter that it is impossible to get an employment reference letters for these two jobs as the organizations in question have a standard template to provide references and they are not willing to include this information so please accept these as they are and even if you think that they are inadmissible then I am OK with it since the required information is available in my current employment reference letter and I am happy even if my current employment only is considered to award me points for work experience.

I had applied for NOC2174 in 2013 and my application was returned due to CAP already filled but in the returned application they had included a letter which explained the reason why application is being returned and on the Generic Application Form a UCI number was written with a Red Pen. That same UCI is valid and showing my current application status on ECAS. I had used the same UCI and provided it while filling the form this year.
Thanks for a prompt response

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
future_canadian said:
Hi everyone!

I've been on holiday for over 2 weeks and just returned. I was enjoying family and going places and had no time to read the forum. I'll be back on trying my best to help everyone starting probably tomorrow.

During my holiday I also had no way to check the status of my DD. So first thing this morning I went to the bank and to my great joy learned that MY DD WAS CASHED ON JULY 3RD!!! I'm so thankful for this.

I am only on mobile device right now so I will update the spreadsheet when I am on my computer. Or the mods can do it for me. For the forum's information, I was May 7th applicant in 1112. I also had one of my employer's letters (out of 2 that would gain points) that provided basic info but no duties and an accompanying supervisor letter (not on letterhead) stating my duties. So CIC has apparently accepted this. None of my documents were notarized except my supervisor letter.

I will try to catch up on recent happenings tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and keep your hopes alive!

-future_canadian

You are always welcome and we all were waiting for you....from your words it seems you enjoyed a lot.....that's good
And congrats dear.we all were eagerly waiting to hear good news with your side.
+1 for you

A_the_O

Jun 17, 2009
24 said:
I dont belieive they accept additional docs to be sent separately, unless ofcourse if they have asked u specifically to send one.
Thanks for reply. This sucks. With the current rate of application processing, they won't open my package until the start of the next year, so I have plenty of time. But is there really no workaround to this problem?

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
ak-pdl said:
Hello guyz,

i think annual salary/12*10 will be for 10 months.

why do you need annual salary for 10 months?

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
A_the_O said:
Thanks for reply. This sucks. With the current rate of application processing, they won't open my package until the start of the next year, so I have plenty of time. But is there really no workaround to this problem?
People here on the forum have had experience in sending additional documents, days after having sent the application. You need to write a cover letter explaining the situation. Only loss is that your new application-received-date will be the date they receive the updated document. But still a better bargain than to have them have an incomplete application.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.