+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, if the applicant failed to provide proof of Work Experience as stated on Document Checklist, he could get rejected. See below how CIC wants it:
For the principal applicant:

Letters of reference from all your employers for the past 10 years.
Letters must be:

written on company letterhead,

signed by the responsible officer/supervisor,

show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,

stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable).
Letters must include all of the following information:

the specific period of your employment with the company,

the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time you spent in each position,

your main responsibilities and duties in each position,

your total annual salary plus benefits in each position, and

the number of hours worked per week in each position.

Additional supporting documents may include:

copies of work contracts, and

copies of pay stubs.
+1 mate

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
harka007 said:
FSWP Credential Assessment Package --- Is this the correct one? I paid $ 300 in total as the fee
Yes

Cardsman

Jun 9, 2013
London, United Kingdom.
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014, PER Received: 08-08-2014
Hi All,

My ECAS status of application being in process has been confirmed by my bank today. I am a 7th May Applicant for NOC 2171 and my DD has been paid in to CIC on Friday 4th July 2014. So finally the wait to get through this stage is over for me. ALHAMDULILLAH.

Though I had applied on a different NOC this year and was a bit unsure if my application will get accepted or not, secondly there were also a few shortcomings in terms of past employment reference letters and evidence to prove my relationship with my sister who is a Canadian citizen. I had to include a cover letter to explain all these points and luckily by the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH it appears that they have accepted the documentary evidence provided in lieu on these two counts. If anyone had questions or doubts on these two points then please message me and I will be glad to advise based on my experience.

Lastly my message to all those who are losing hope. Believe me none of you could possibly have gone through what I have endured in the last 14 months, loads of stress (emotional and financial both) but finally have crossed the bridge. DON'T LOSE HOPE...

Admin - I am unable to update the status on the spreadsheet so kindly do the needful.

vtt

Jul 6, 2014
harka007 said:
Sorry...but that is wrong...has your application reached CIC ? if not ask your courier to get it back and resend the application after correcting it.
It already reached CIC 9 days ago. I checked this forum too late. Should I prepare another package to send again to be within CAP? Oh but I don't have the IELTS original copies

vaibhav__92

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
hi guys i got email from my bank today dd not charged yet .i am 7 may applicant of noc 2174.it is very frustrating .imy ecas also not showing anything . i donot whats wrong going to be happened??? plz advice very worried

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
How does one check e-cas page if the application has not been charged yet/per not received?

Am I missing something or do I only get to have access to this page once I get PER email?

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Cardsman said:
Hi All,

My ECAS status of application being in process has been confirmed by my bank today. I am a 7th May Applicant for NOC 2171 and my DD has been paid in to CIC on Friday 4th July 2014. So finally the wait to get through this stage is over for me. ALHAMDULILLAH.

Though I had applied on a different NOC this year and was a bit unsure if my application will get accepted or not, secondly there were also a few shortcomings in terms of past employment reference letters and evidence to prove my relationship with my sister who is a Canadian citizen. I had to include a cover letter to explain all these points and luckily by the grace of ALMIGHTY ALLAH it appears that they have accepted the documentary evidence provided in lieu on these two counts. If anyone had questions or doubts on these two points then please message me and I will be glad to advise based on my experience.

Lastly my message to all those who are losing hope. Believe me none of you could possibly have gone through what I have endured in the last 14 months, loads of stress (emotional and financial both) but finally have crossed the bridge. DON'T LOSE HOPE...

Admin - I am unable to update the status on the spreadsheet so kindly do the needful.
Congrats and thanks to you for sharing this valuable information.

venkat2014

Jul 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
Med's Request
28/11/2014
Med's Done....
04/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/2015
vtt said:
It already reached CIC 9 days ago. I checked this forum too late. Should I prepare another package to send again to be within CAP? Oh but I don't have the IELTS original copies
I think its better to send another package to avoid delays..
You can send the copy of IELTS and a cover letter stating that you already send it to cic. ( verify with seniors i'm not sure)..

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
adrscuds said:
How does one check e-cas page if the application has not been charged yet/per not received?

Am I missing something or do I only get to have access to this page once I get PER email?
With previous year uci

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Cardsman said:
Hi All,

Many Many congratulations man .... and thanks for your encouraging words ....

Few queries:

1. When you say shortcomings in your reference letters - what were those? I am just trying to correlate with my case if they are applicable.

2. Last year did you apply under different NOC? Was your application returned to you because of CAP limit or some other reason?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
adrscuds said:

You need to have UCI# to access E-cas. If you have UCI# from previous application that will work. But if you have don't have UCI# or File# then you have to wait for PER email to come in order to access E-cas

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
drcanada said:
I just check spreadsheet and i found that number 1415 person named bonesaw, NOC 2281 file returned, So should i assume that 2281 filled now?
No, it simply means the applicant's application was returned which could be due to a number of reasons. Some of them are wrong fees paid, incorrectly filled forms, inconsistent information or supporting documents not complete. This is why it is important to carefully prepare your package. Cheers :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
adrscuds said:

If you have filed for visa or immigration before, you would have a UCI - Unique Client Identifier number. With this you can check status on e-cas. UCI is issued once and it is for life. :) Those who have UCI from previous applications can periodically check their status. Newbies have to wait patiently till they receive feedback :)

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
drcanada said:
I just check spreadsheet and i found that number 1415 person named bonesaw, NOC 2281 file returned, So should i assume that 2281 filled now?
Please check the reason for rejection. It is mentioned in spreadsheet ... it is not because NOC Cap is filled !

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I've been on holiday for over 2 weeks and just returned. I was enjoying family and going places and had no time to read the forum. I'll be back on trying my best to help everyone starting probably tomorrow.

During my holiday I also had no way to check the status of my DD. So first thing this morning I went to the bank and to my great joy learned that MY DD WAS CASHED ON JULY 3RD!!! I'm so thankful for this.

I am only on mobile device right now so I will update the spreadsheet when I am on my computer. Or the mods can do it for me. For the forum's information, I was May 7th applicant in 1112. I also had one of my employer's letters (out of 2 that would gain points) that provided basic info but no duties and an accompanying supervisor letter (not on letterhead) stating my duties. So CIC has apparently accepted this. None of my documents were notarized except my supervisor letter.

I will try to catch up on recent happenings tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and keep your hopes alive!

-future_canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.