+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
CAJan said:
In my company reference letter, it is only stated that I was working as full-time employee, but it does not mention the exact hours.

Shall I add it to my affidavit declaration that it was 40 hours per week or what would you suggest?

Thanks!
Mentioning full-time is pretty much enough .. but what is very important is that NOC matching job description is included .....

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
tknova said:
CIO likes to keep your file safe and organized, just as much as you do .. they are responsible to keep all your documents (including payment info) safe. That is a big responsibility on their part.

That being said .. you may use a slightly larger envelope as most of us have done .. but that statement is to avoid people sending in huge envelopes !!
Thanks tknova.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
rajaram said:
My friend with handle rajaram_friend in spreadsheet got AOR mail from Singapore Visa office on 7th July 2014. In that email it is mentioned that file transfer date is 4th July 2014.

Pls update the spreadsheet.
I am sure the admins try a lot to keep the spreadsheet updated, but it is very difficult to keep track of these spreadsheet update request.

I had a kind request .. If you could please go to page 2480 and follow the instructions to try to update the spreadsheet or re-enter your information if you cannot update and remember to keep the edit response link in your bookmarks.

Thanks

CAJan

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
13-11-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
File Transfer...
18-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
tknova said:
Mentioning full-time is pretty much enough .. but what is very important is that NOC matching job description is included .....
Have to provide the latter in a separate letter by my supervisor without company letter head. He states as part of this job description letter that he is not allowed to provide job description on letter head due to company policy (it is a well-known IT company). Along with that I will also provide an affidavit, confirming that he is my supervisor and that such letter on company letter head cannot be provided and send all that along with one of his business cards. His business card and my job title that is part of the official company letter include both the account I work for, which should make that even clearer.

Hope that will be sufficient, but from what I have read, that should be fine.

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
ash73 said:
Congrats!!!!
Does it mean they are through with 7th May applications?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
CAJan said:
Have to provide the latter in a separate letter by my supervisor without company letter head. He states as part of this job description letter that he is not allowed to provide job description on letter head due to company policy (it is a well-known IT company). Along with that I will also provide an affidavit, confirming that he is my supervisor and that such letter on company letter head cannot be provided and send all that along with one of his business cards. His business card and my job title that is part of the official company letter include both the account I work for, which should make that even clearer.

That sounds like a good plan, you have put in all the right ingredients :D

Should be a strong application ..

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
patecole said:
Does it mean they are through with 7th May applications?
It does indeed mean they are through with most of them BUT I am sure as before there are still a few 7 May applications currently being assessed, that should get charged very soon.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, its never too late to pursue your dream, especially FSW. Quickly put together your application and submit, stay positive and all the best to you. :)
Dear Seniors, Pipis Husband/Century!

My question is same for 1123 CAP .. Any idea on below.Thanks plz

Papillon said:
Query:

1123, Marketing/Advertising CAP?

Dear seniors/members/ 1123 applicants!

Can anyone has idea about CAP for 1123, Marketing?

Need some guess/idea plz.

Thanks

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi Experts,

My friend sent today the app to CIO with feddex.

On Feddex envelope he wrote:

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

He missed to write:
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX

Inside the Feddex envelope he put his own envelope and there is the all address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

It's ok ?

Thank you

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No I was not using sarcasm at all. I meant every word of what I said there. It is truth, and complete truth!! Sarcasm, as Webster points out is, "the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny"

I notice that you already edited your below note, deleting the last line, which is good. Your last line earlier was "It's all about timing bro" but I beg to differ. More than that it is about one's capability to work hard and about one's intelligence. The guys that you are naming are either very hard working, or intelligent or both. I would have high doubts that any of these needed much help (or any help for that matter) from the forum to get answers for applying to CIO. For the most part they are here to OFFER help, not to TAKE help. That also leads me to ask, what is your age?

And yes by virtue of being a manager (though I am not anyone's manager here :) ), a part of my responsibility is to ensure decorum and groom / help the right people while pass on the "needed / tough" message to those who are making a bad example out of themselves and / or of this forum. And I notice that not just me, but someone else asked you to mend your ways as you are seeking a free service here. I felt I needed to intervene when you were being 'sarcastic' to Shah2014, who happens to be a friend. And a friend who helps others selflessly.

First you come here asking for questions, time and time again. And next you show attitude. And finally, you are not even remorseful for your misbehavior. God is watching this. He shall give you the worthy results very soon. Amen!!! :)
SMFAHAD said:
And what does this reflect on you , the way you have replied ... Do you honestly think you are behaving like a manager by being sarsactic .. This post I remember you wrote exactly for someone else so what it reflects on you brother ... If one knows certain thing that does not give him/her the freedom to write sarcism ... I said what I have been noticing since last one month since I joined this forum ... Ashif/ Century/Kollins or even you have always come to our help ... I know you don't need to and Even I don't expect it !!

Wik.haider

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Hi all,

I had emailed CIC earlier and they replied yesterday confirming that my file is in my VO (London in my case). ECAS does not show this but CIC confirmed it via email. I have updated the spreadsheet accordingly for any LVO status update hopefuls.
LVO seems quite slow.

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
nandha23 said:
CLB Level Ability: Speaking Ability: Listening Ability: Reading Ability: Writing Points per ability
7 6.0 6.0 6.0 6.0 4
8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5 5
9 7.0 – 9.0 8.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 6

So ur friend would have got

L-7.5 - 5 points
R-7 - 6 points
S-7 - 6 points
w-6. - 4 points

So in total ur friend got 21 points and not 16 points.

What is your IELTS score?
So how his application gor rejected? They said his CLB level was considered 7..and points were considered accordind to that...

NT_MAPLE

Jun 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-12-2014
Interview........
Waived hopefully
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
Oscar7 said:
It does, brother. And what sucks more is it did not have to be this way, it was completely avoidable.
Good advice Dhaka!!

And that is why my below post!!!!

This is for those who are still working on their applications and have not sent it yet. Those who have sent, do NOT worry!!!!! Guys, The below is what you would not like in your case so why not opt for a DD instead - point is DDs are 100% safe when made for 6 months validity.

I will use the below example to caution others from using CC as a mode of payment (since DD is risk free when made for 6 months validity). I am in NO way saying CCs are always unsafe, but credit card users from India and some other developing countries have a higher risk of RBI / Bank regulation issues coming in their way, at times.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him.
The evil that men do lives after them,

....modified to.....

[size=14pt]Friends, Forumites, Future-Canadians, lend me your ears!
I come to bury your use of CC for payment, not to praise it.
Use DD (with 6 months validity) instead and your application will live 100% to see another step in the process.

@Oscar.. While I completely agree that DD is the safer option and those who have not yet sent their application should use DD instead of CC, the fact is even DD is not 100% safe :D (even though I don't mean to scare anyone here)

Going by the current run rate of CIO - around 287 applications from our SS have been processed in 2 months... Going at this rate application of people who have submitted their application on say June 16th (our SS have a count of 769 applications from 08th May to 13th June) will be processed roughly in about 5.4 months based on existing rate of processing... Thus, a 16th June applicant who had got his DD made on say 30th May, well, it will be just about touch and go for him/her... what say?

I hope none of us face this issue and CIO actually pick up pace :)

So I would say DD is 99.9% safe :p

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Quote from: CAJan on July 08, 2014, 06:51:10 am

tknova said:
That sounds like a good plan, you have put in all the right ingredients :D

Should be a strong application ..
I am also facing same problem.Mine ex-company is also national player. I looked a region for 3 years BUT still there is red-tapism /bureaucratic culture. Not getting required letter.

Is such thing(mentioned by CAJan) acceptable by CIC.

Any reflection/guidance plz.

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Wik.haider said:
Hi all,

I had emailed CIC earlier and they replied yesterday confirming that my file is in my VO (London in my case). ECAS does not show this but CIC confirmed it via email. I have updated the spreadsheet accordingly for any LVO status update hopefuls.
LVO seems quite slow.

Congrats !! and thank you for updating your sheet ... +1

It is good to see that there are things going and and the CIO machine is working :) ... I just hope LVO moves faster !!

Status
Not open for further replies.