+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramgarhia said:
101% they will check ECA. And afraid to say your application will be back.
Thanks ramagarhia for the quick response.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Verification said:
Hi I am new here.

I have some question regarding WES evaluation.

I have sent the required paper for evaluation. They received it on 18 june, 2014.

The document status keys shows as follows.

"Accepted" The document has been accepted.

"Not Received" WES has not received the required document. Please review the document requirements for your country.

"Not Acceptable" The document received is not acceptable because it does not meet WES document requirements. You must resubmit the required document(s) as specified. Please review the document requirements for your country.

"Received Documents Awaiting Verification" The document was received and WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution. WES is waiting for the institution's response. WES reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the documents that it receives.

They also sent a email stating that they have sent documents to my university for verification.
it also showed "awaiting verification" and now shows "Documents received-review in progress"

Do I need to resubmit??? I already know that they made an contact with my university and as far as I know my university has sent the reply (Most probably by email)..

What should I do?? I have sent 3-4 emails to them .. NO answer..
Dont worry dear, it will take a week to update. Normally they are sending you "latest status of your application" on friday. However, be patient, they have been overloaded due to FSW applicants. Previously, total service/evaluation time was 7 days(after recieving required documents). Now they are giving 20 days time..

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: GMS on July 07, 2014, 07:58:37 pm
Do not forget to keep a cover letter explaining that they should first try to encash the bank draft and credit card authorization is only a back-up option in case of any problem with bank draft.. and also they should return the bank draft in case they use cc..

capr13 said:
Hello all,

Is this a good plan to have DD and CC mentioned in the same Fee form and explain the purpose in the cover letter ?

experts Please suggest
I don't think it is good plan.. If CC will be charged then why should CIC bother to return your DD.. If they have not said that we can send both then no need to send.. If you want to be so safe then put Cash in one envelope in case there is any issue in the encashment of DD.. :p :p :p

antbanks

May 1, 2014
gimmenergy said:
Congratulations

When was your DD charged? I am also waiting from my bank to tell me the status of my DD.
Thanks gimmenergy.. DD was settled yesterday..7th july
Just be patient, urs is on d way ;D :D

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Hello All,

Again iam back with rain of questions just to reassure before sending it tomorrow .. i can wait a day make changes and send it if required
so the questions if you go through the follow set of duties what do you think 2171 or 2173 all IT guys who have gone through 2171 or 2173 please suggest.

• Reviews, elicits, and writes formal specifications and communicates business requirements between development and client to design and implement business solutions.
• Develops and improves business processes within the technology and business organizations and understands client requirements, specifying and analyzing these to a sufficient or expert level of detail to ensure clarity of definition.
• Provides guidance to less experienced analysts on tasks.
• Responsible for building and maintaining a relationship with customers; may include collaborating with Professional Services & outsourcing functions.
• Monitors and adheres to metrics to ensure customer satisfaction and recommends metrics.
• Ensures that implementation follows the design and directs modifications of the design, along with ensuring system assurance methodology is followed.
• Applies technical expertise to clarify and understand requirements and ensures test approach and test coverage is defined for complex, large-scale projects.
• Facilitate multiple testing types such as integration, functional, regression testing and performance tests as defined per project.
• Applies group's technical tools and appropriate technology solutions on assigned projects and applies technical efficiencies for group and department
• Logs defects per defined project guidelines and standards and analyzes defects including the origin and cause, communicates pertinent information, and confirms resolution of defects.
• Ensures opportunities for automation of testing are identified, prioritized, and implemented in conjunction with development and business partners.
•Provides direction for, and approves, testing approach for a given product or system.
•Provides advice to management on functional matters, or on the interpretation of policies and practices.
•Actively works to address issues and pursue solutions that impact own work, team's work, and/or
group's work; seeks help from others and provides help to others as necessary.
•Assigns tasks, establishes and measures fulfillment of expectations, and validates completed work.
•Re-evaluates and adjusts approach and focus as changes are made that affect the project.
•Drives the definition of quality expectations and requirements for technical solutions, potentially involving selection of testing tools as well as test approach options.
• Drives the identification, selection, and implementation of software tools and testing techniques for the group and department.

People start voting and comment suggest anything.
Experts and all 2171 and 2173 members please comment on the above does it any more modifications ? and what category it falls perfectly into .. need your opinions .. i am sending the docs today so please help me by providing valuable suggestions.
thanks in advance

I have got the same from two companies as they asked me to prepare the draft and send i just made sure that the current company has more responsibilities then the previous so i have reduced some of the duties mentioned here but provide same draft and they accepted and gave it on letter head is that fine. please comment

nshivani

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Hi ALL,

My bad, actually I updated the spreadsheet about my PER status but didn't update anyone on the forum.
I received PER mail on the 3rd of July.

All the best to rest of the members :)

Rgds,

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
ZeCarioca said:
My ex Boss want me to write my own experience letter, so he can adapt if necessary.

Is there any problem to use some of my NOC descriptions exactly as it´s described?

Or should I try to write the same thing with different words?
Try to explain the NOC roles in your own. but they must be matching to the given NOC description.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
nshivani said:
Hi ALL,

My bad, actually I updated the spreadsheet about my PER status but didn't update anyone on the forum.

Rgds,

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dont want to get the congratulations word from the thread....:O :p :p :p

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
antbanks said:
;D ;D ;D Finally my Bank confirmed my DD has been settled...ECAS also reads in process

I believe this is the beginning of good news after 4yrs

Please update my details

NOC 2174
7th May 2014 1.57pm

Thanks every1
Congrats.

P3142

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13 May 2015
Congrates to all the people who made it & to those who will make it soon. Hope CIC will take speed again after clearing the mountain of May 7 applications. I wonder that why last week was bit slow. Only 14 updates.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
gimmenergy said:
Hi Nav2014,

I am also in the same boat as your are. My reciept time is also in the morning of 7th May
and I haven't heard anything yet. My skill code is 2174

Doesn't look like that they go by first in first out approach. They have started
8th May applications and still many 7th May applicants' CC/DD are getting charged.

If you have prepared your application thru professionals then I think it will definitely
go thru because they know what exactly should and should not go in application.

In my case I have prepared it myself and I fear that I may have missed something
in hurry.
Hi
As per the info from others in this forum ..still u r not out of it .... first of all you prepared yourself and sent to CIC ...hence u will get the package back if they rejected...as we can see in this forum there are 4 people got rejected (7th may apps) ....they got the package back in their countries and now I can say that let us patiently wait for at least this week .....

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
nshivani said:
Hi ALL,

Rgds,
Congrats.

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
ashif_eee said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dont want to get the congratulations word from the thread....:O :p :p :p
Dear ashif_eee ,

Any idea about NOC 1123?Marketing/Adertising.
when is it likely to reach CAP?

I have posted my query but no answer yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.