+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloDBA

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
File Transfer...
06-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
22-01-2015
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
May/July 2015 (hopefully)
soloDBA said:
Guys,
Final questions from my side - I promise.

If I have had different positions in the same company, like, Consultant Developer -> Java Developer -> Development Lead over the years.
The job duties changed from Senior->Lead but Consultant->Developer was only a reworking of designation within the company. I have letter stating this designation change as internal reorganization.

Do I mention these as 3 different entries in Q12 - Your Work Experience of Schedule 3 Economic Classes Form?
And
Do I mention these as 3 different entries in Q8 - Personal History of Schedule A Background Declaration Form?

Also, can i underline a line in my work experience documents - like - offer letter from an employer and underline that "...with effect from...." to draw their attention to it - i need to draw their attention to it for a specific reason and cannot explain in text over here - it will turn out into an essay.
guys, i am asking for the 4th time. hopefully i am lucky on the 4th time and someone replies...
if more details are needed to answer this, please do let me know.
thanks.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
kma_85 said:
Seniors please help me on this.

My WES evalution is in progress. IELTS is on 10th July. Looking for one of the NOCs in 2171, 73, 74 (Believe, I am suitable for all three)

1) My first company has emailed me back saying they cannot provided detailed experience letter, if required get it done from a manager. My manager, 5 years back in that company is no more. :'( What should I do? I worked here for 4 years.
2) Second company said they cannot give detailed letter and they prohibit anyone from their company to give a letter in this regard even on personal capacity. :eek: I have an email from them stating this clearly. So I cannot get letter from my manager as well. Worked 3 years here.
3) Company 3 has agreed to provide detailed letter, here i worked only 5 months.
4) My current company, once they know that I am trying for a visa, I am sure that they will start ignoring me in upraisals. :-[ I have 5 months experience here, in a dilemma as to ask for a letter or not.

I have offer letter, relieving letter, hike letters, role change letters, payslips (both offshore and onsite), form-16s and acknowldegemetns for every month/year. Even bank statements of every month.

Please help me how to proceed with each company mentioned above.
I am afraid to say that you will be out of cap if you apply for 2174. So better to look for other NOC's

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
patricia08 said:
Quick question, what is the difference of DD and CC in FEE METHOD? Thanks!!
Nothing!!!! but DD guarantees you for fee encashment but in some case CC fails for any reasons.

universe78

May 15, 2014
Dear friends

I am worried about my application (reached 9th may 14). Please tell me if some part of Funds are joint with parents (my name is present in that FD) can cause rejection.
If it happens can i send my application again. Please help me to clear my doubt. Looking for a sincere advice.

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
universe78 said:
Dear friends

I am worried about my application (reached 9th may 14). Please tell me if some part of Funds are joint with parents (my name is present in that FD) can cause rejection.
If it happens can i send my application again. Please help me to clear my doubt. Looking for a sincere advice.
Funds should be either in your name or your spouse's name or jointly with your spouse. Funds that are jointly with your parents are not accepted. Here you mention "some part of fund" if that "some part which are in your name" is more than the minimum settlement fund for you and your family, then you are in good shape. Otherwise am afraid that they may reject

kma_85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Oakville, ON
IELTS Request
Overall 7.5
Seniors please help me on this.

My WES evalution is in progress. IELTS is on 10th July. Looking for one of the NOCs in 2171, 73, 74 (Believe, I am suitable for all three)

1) My first company has emailed me back saying they cannot provided detailed experience letter, if required get it done from a manager. My manager, 5 years back in that company is no more. What should I do? I worked here for 4 years.
2) Second company said they cannot give detailed letter and they prohibit anyone from their company to give a letter in this regard even on personal capacity. I have an email from them stating this clearly. So I cannot get letter from my manager as well. Worked 3 years here.
3) Company 3 has agreed to provide detailed letter, here i worked only 5 months.
4) My current company, once they know that I am trying for a visa, I am sure that they will start ignoring me in upraisals. I have 5 months experience here, in a dilemma as to ask for a letter or not.

I have offer letter, relieving letter, hike letters, role change letters, payslips (both offshore and onsite), form-16s and acknowldegemetns for every month/year. Even bank statements of every month.

Please help me how to proceed with each company mentioned above.

ramgarhia said:
I am afraid to say that you will be out of cap if you apply for 2174. So better to look for other NOC's
Thanks Ramgrhia. Most probably I will apply for 2171.

With respect to my experience, can I have affidevits prepared by myself regarding the work experience. What are the precausions I should take so that CIC doesnt doubt the genuinity.

toocoolamit

May 22, 2014
GMS said:
Posting below query again for more response.. (I got one response but looking for more as its important and i am running short of time)..

One query regarding "Supplementary Information - your travels" form..

I am an Indian citizen and now residing in Malaysia for last 11 months.. i have not visited any other country apart from India and Malaysia..

As I understand, i should check mark the "did not travel" field as they have mentioned that "List all trips you or your family members have taken outside your country of origin (India in my case) OR of residence (Malaysia) in the last 10 yrs...." But i have not visited any third country..

Pls correct me if i am wrong..
Hi.. Please check the requirement once again, because as far as I remember, the country of residence is considered only in case you are living there for more than 1 year. I am of indian origin and living in korea for more than 5 years, so i showed all the travel between from korea to other countries, even from korea to India also.

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
rajneeshv said:
he is not asking abt "proof of funds" .....he is talking abt "proof of Income" ....are u sure people gave EPF statement as proof of 'income' ???

apologies if i was wrong !!! but it still does'nt make sense to me....
Hi,

I showed it 2011 and it was OK but rejected due to different reasons.I know several from my country did it and got PR.However according to our constitution,if some one get PR/Cit. in other country he can withdraw EPF immediately.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Interstellar said:
Guys...my cc was charged today evening... :)
my application was received on 8th may...
Good luck to every1!

Ciao!
Congrats !!!!!!!!!:)

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
Can I have recommendation from colleague of my same dept (finance) who is in the same position/level as me

patecole

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
rahul101 said:
Thanks, i am aware that i don't have to get my Master's degree evaluated, since the education was in Canada.

My question was more of a logical nature, would i be required to get the Bachelor's degree assessed, even though i would be claiming points for the Master's degree?
Only for the educational level you are claiming points for which is the highest achieved so far

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
OK.. Thanks for your reply..

toocoolamit said:
Hi.. Please check the requirement once again, because as far as I remember, the country of residence is considered only in case you are living there for more than 1 year. I am of indian origin and living in korea for more than 5 years, so i showed all the travel between from korea to other countries, even from korea to India also.

rupm

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Dear Senior,
I need yours help.I am almost ready to submit my file for NOC 1123.Me is primary applicant and my wife is dependent.so can you please make sure that was i right to fill up the following forms

•Document Checklist [IMM 5612] - Yes
•Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] Yes
•Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] Yes, me and wife separately
•Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] Yes
•Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] Yes, me and wife separately
•Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] Yes
•Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] - Yes

last question is in which sequential order will i enter my forms and document list into envelope.and will you please provide me the mailing address.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Congrats ash 73. :) finally 8th applications have started. Thanks god. Make mine charging asap. Best luck to all my fellow passengers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.