+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
How long the validity of the DD cheque? Is it any expiation date?

Raging bull

Jun 9, 2014
Re: Last Moment Check

vishal shrestha said:
Please elaborate me on self-addressed labels plz??? Where it has to be placed??
hi Vishal

Please clarify, are you saying that IMM5406 has to be submitted as 4 copies?
One set with you as applicant and your spouse as the spouse/co applicant.

And the second with your spouse as the applicant and you ( the main applicant) as the spouse/co applicant?

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Abu Ahmed said:
How long the validity of the DD cheque? Is it any expiation date?
"If there is no expiry date on your certified cheque, money order or bank draft and it is drawn on a foreign bank, it can only be cashed for 6 months from the date of issue."

Above quote is from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Anil Ch said:
Its almost 60 days. God unable to handle this pressure. Bless 8th may applicants ASAP....... :) :) :) :)
Habibi

Let them take 7th May candidates first and then will look into 8th May.... u r so tensed being a 7th May applicant (@ 9:47am) .....i m so tensed since i can see a lot of CC charges happened after mine.... be patient your turn will come.... :) :) :)

im_loving_it

Jul 3, 2014
Hello guys,

I am about to file my application for FSW, however I have few questions. Your help/replies will be really appreciated.

- I have worked as assistant professor in my college (planning to apply for NOC 4011, University professors and lecturers), can I?
- I was ad hoc assistant professor from 2010-2013, someone told me that it won't be considered as work experience, please advice? If it will be or not if it will be then for 3 yrs or less?
- I am pregnant so should I disclose it now or during medical tests? Will it delay my visa or will i be kept for next years cap? how it works?

Thanks in advance, you guys are doing great job here by helping us all!

Regards

hussam_k

Oct 29, 2013
Amman, Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
22-05-2016
SSPT said:
Hey My file was returned back yesterday due to invalid credit card number( Nitro PDF software : changed the numbers on security code and I did not check after printing the form).
Guys be extra care full for entering your numbers on payment info (specially the 0 are removed and thus the number are changed when you save it).
I was a May 7 applicant /NOC 3142/File reached at 9:47 am.
They tried the credit card three times on June 13th, June 20th and June 24th and the declined card report was sent to me with the package.
They have also asked to submit a Copy of letter of refusal letter if I am re-applying.
I sent my package again today .Keeping my fingers crossed .Good luck to everyone :)
Where is your return address? Is it inside Canada?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
im_loving_it said:
Hello guys,

I am about to file my application for FSW, however I have few questions. Your help/replies will be really appreciated.

- I have worked as assistant professor in my college (planning to apply for NOC 4011, University professors and lecturers), can I?Match your duties on HRSDC website under NOC 4011. If it matches then you are good to go.
- I was ad hoc assistant professor from 2010-2013, someone told me that it won't be considered as work experience, please advice? If it will be or not if it will be then for 3 yrs or less? I am not sure about it. Sorry.
- I am pregnant so should I disclose it now or during medical tests? Will it delay my visa or will i be kept for next years cap? how it works? You don't have to disclose now because it wont make any sense disclosing right now and there is no specific section where you can mention it. You can disclose it when you receive your medical. Your process might get delay because of medical (as you cant do x-ray as radiations might hurt your baby). But regarding cap, if your application is found complete then you are in.

Thanks in advance, you guys are doing great job here by helping us all!

Regards

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Re: Last Moment Check

vishal shrestha said:
Please elaborate me on self-addressed labels plz??? Where it has to be placed??
See item no 21 of document checklist.

If the application is being returned, CIO will simply stick the lables onto the return envelop and save valuable time against it.

The lablels got to be written in English and in your official language. You can print the lables onto A4 paper, cut the paper into halves, each half will contain address.

You can put this lables at the end of your documents.

A019624

Star Member
Sep 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys... When does ECAS status updates to "In Process".. Does that gets updated when DD has been encashed.? Or file has been reviewed..?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
SSPT said:
Hey My file was returned back yesterday due to invalid credit card number( Nitro PDF software : changed the numbers on security code and I did not check after printing the form).
Guys be extra care full for entering your numbers on payment info (specially the 0 are removed and thus the number are changed when you save it).
I was a May 7 applicant /NOC 3142/File reached at 9:47 am.
They tried the credit card three times on June 13th, June 20th and June 24th and the declined card report was sent to me with the package.
They have also asked to submit a Copy of letter of refusal letter if I am re-applying.
I sent my package again today .Keeping my fingers crossed .Good luck to everyone :)
Best wishes...your all dreams will come true.... Dnt wrry dear...
Nd thnx for sharing your experience with the forum members....

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
droslim said:
Best of luck to you this time. Just cutious if your CC last attempt wss 24/6 and you received it back yesterday, did they use normal post or courier or your present address is in North America?
OMG...bad luck ..but u will be inside the cap... Now my tension increased my application also reached at same time same courier and same person (Mike) who signed ... but different NOC ... NO CC Charged and application not returned .. My application sent from canada itself( law firm).....seniors anything to worry....

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
nav2014 said:
OMG...bad luck ..but u will be inside the cap... Now my tension increased my application also reached at same time same courier and same person (Mike) who signed ... but different NOC ... NO CC Charged and application not returned .. My application sent from canada itself( law firm).....seniors anything to worry....
No nothing to worry. Its too early to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.