+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukhsaini

May 29, 2014
hi everyone, i need your help. my sister wants to apply in FSW category . She is a Lecturer in a College in Biotec departement. So my Question is that , does she fall under the category named university proffesors and lecturers? As the college in which she is employed is affliated from a university.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
tupa said:
My Own Issue:: Important Case study For all Forum Members who are in Inter-Religion Marriages
Dear All, I am a active member on this forum, applied for FSW2014 on 5 May, Got my PER email from CIO on 17 June (NOC 2241). Entry given in the spreadsheet.
I just wonder how did I get the the PER, I never expected this neither my husband did. My husband and I from a different religion, my husband changed his name during our marriage but his passport, Birth Certificate, Job Certificate, ECA all in his previous name except our Marriage Certificate shows his changed name. Fyi I am a muslim women and my husband was Hindu ( still carriers his old Name PP).submitted all docs as per his old Name docs.
I just explained all this things in a separate sheet why he could not change his name in all PP, job certs, academic certs.

Still we we were damn sure that PER wont be issued. But now I have heard that its the visa office who will scrutinize all this docs. In my PP my husband name shows XXX.. But in his PP its YYY.

So we are waiting for rejection in fact though I explained and asked for Humanitarian and Compassionate ground to take our matter.

Lets hope and pray, we know how important for us to have a PR for Canada!!!! We are in serous problem here, cant explain. May Allah bless us all.

Tupa

Dear Sister,

Since u have explained the situation for the variation of the names of ur hubby-CIC considered it ok..And u have got ur PER...

If Ur local visa office -Singapore Even find any doubt or need more clarification they will send clarification request to u.....U will not be rejected directly (for the worst case u r thinking) for sure....

So just stay calm...

I pray , u will not be faced more difficulties for this issue.....

Good luck...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sagarsa said:
Hi Seniors,

Is it required to include salary details in reference letter signed by your supervisor?
I have my pay slips and should attach the same with application.
Dear Sagar brother,

Payslip will fill up the lacking of salary info on the ref letter...

So dont worry...:D

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
ashif_eee said:
Thanks .. :)

Fahad brother, I guess u have fallen on a naming riddle for the filling up the all Given name and family name... :p

My name is indicated on my profile name transparently... ;) ;) :p :p
Knew this was coming as soon as i posted it :) :) :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sukhsaini said:
hi everyone, i need your help. my sister wants to apply in FSW category . She is a Lecturer in a College in Biotec departement. So my Question is that , does she fall under the category named university proffesors and lecturers? As the college in which she is employed is affliated from a university.

Buddy,

I am afraid she might not be eligible to apply under University professors and lecturers (4011) category as there is another specific College lecturer NOC code is classified on HRSDC site......

But some of us believe she might apply if she can arrange all docs from the respective mother university.....(u may ask more from another admin kollins.. )

naima22

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015
LANDED..........
in sha allah march 2016
ashif_eee said:
Dear,

Sorry to say -Ur file should be rejected since u are lacking points for scoring 67...

U may Wait for the file return and in the mean time take spouse GT IELTS score.....

what is applied NOC?

Good luck
thx brother my NOC is 4011 University lecturer

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it advisable to mention gross salary on reference letter ??
I am not sending any pay slips..

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Ashif brother & Other brothers

This is quite important . Getting a bit tensed . My WES is on the way and I am getting ready with my doc

I work for an MNC and after long follow up with HR and my manager, they agreed to give a reference letter including the job responsibilities based on our quality record system on company a letter pad ( 3 posts in 8 years). The challenge here is it might span 3 to 4 pages . Should I ask them to print all in letterhead . Or is this really big letter ?

Should I fight for a consolidated reports for all the posts. Because I share common job roles in all the last 3 posts.

your suggestions

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Stylove said:
Question to Elder folks in the FSWP2014 stream:

1) The only ECA service that accepts the university of my cousin is ICAS, and from what I have read in this forum, and on their various websites, WES and CES are faster. We have no other option than to send her docs to ICAS even if it means it's gonna take about 8 plus weeks to get done....do you guys think it is a wise idea to go in for that at this point in time, hoping to get it by end of August for a NOC like Registered Nurses?

2) Also, if we succeed in getting the ICAS by end of August meanwhile the NOC for Registered nurses has already been filled up, can we downgrade a bit and apply for the NOC Licensed Practical Nurses, that seems to have a chance to stay for a longer time before getting filled?

3) Or finally should we drop the application project since it seems a bit late?

I need some advice from you my dear folks....

Du courage!!

Stylove

Brother,

As per current trend of Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses, this NOC will need enough time to be filled....

So just prepare all the docs fast....U are not too delayed so far---Thats what is my opinion....
U can think for alternate options when there is no chances...now u can start to prepare urself..

Good luck...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
naima22 said:
thx brother my NOC is 4011 University lecturer
Then - I hope u might get the chances for reapplication even after getting the returned package...:)

This NOC is not that much hot so far...
Good luck...

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
adisu01 said:

This is quite important . Getting a bit tensed . My WES is on the way and I am getting ready with my doc

I work for an MNC and after long follow up with HR and my manager, they agreed to give a reference letter including the job responsibilities based on our quality record system on company a letter pad ( 3 posts in 8 years). The challenge here is it might span 3 to 4 pages . Should I ask them to print all in letterhead . Or is this really big letter ?

Should I fight for a consolidated reports for all the posts. Because I share common job roles in all the last 3 posts.

your suggestions
Dude, assuming that 3-4 pages would mean detailed jobs responsibilities, so far as the description matches the NOC guidelines, you are okay. One more thing that you can do is ask them to bold those pieces that you think would help CIC easily correlate to this NOC

justanew_id

Jun 3, 2014
Friends,
According to the latest update from CIC, 28 NOC 2171 completed applications they have receive so far. Whereas only 5 applicants have received their PER in same NOC in our spreadsheet. Can we say the reliability rate of our spreadsheet is almost one sixth at least in NOC 2171?
Thanks for your times in advance.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
canada2319 said:
Good evening,have yet to start process, gathering all documents and awaiting to take ielts tests in september. My husband is the main applicant, applying with NOC 4011. This process is a bit streesful and confusing at times. Can payments (application fee, WES fee) be done by credit card? I am planning on showing POF with a bank certificate, should it be in USD or can it be in my country currency (Dominican Republic).

Is anybody from Dominican Republic applying? What visa office do I put on application?

Thanks
Dear Sister,

Yes u can pay the payments by credit card for both....

For the POF, u can show in CAD/USD/local currency directly but preferable to get it on CAD/USD.....

Ur local visa office is :

Santo Domingo

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#d

Good luck...:)

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
Yes ur thinking is right in a way...In addition with this- CIC may check the files in order of the NOC code also...

Like 7th May all 2174 will be reviewed by one officer and 2133 will be reviewed by another officer....

So work pattern of different officers may varies a bit also...This is also a CC charging variation reason i think....:)
My application is with arranged employment so I'm wondering if there is a reasoning behind their processing? Or may be first in first processed perhaps?

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
NSharawat21 said:
Budd just keep one thing in mind put the roles and responsibilities mentioned in NOC first among your all responsibilities and keep the key words same as its bit easy for VO to understand your roles just enhance the roles mentioned in NOC by keeping the key words same and try to keep the main statement in the NOC same keep in mind this is the most imp document which decide your entry in Canada . My suggestion is keep the lead statement same and modify the roles and responsibilities as per your exp by keeping the key words same .

Note from my Lawyer :

Classifying work experience for the purpose of a permanent residency application is not an exact science. We can provide you with advice based on our significant experience in these matters, however the final determination as to whether the documentation you will provide is sufficient evidence of the fact that you have worked under an eligible NOC will be in the hands of the visa officer who analyses your file. Visa officers have significant discretion in this respect.
The official guidelines state that you must provide evidence that you performed “a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties” for a given NOC as well as performed the actions described in the lead statement (the first paragraph) of the relevant NOC description (in addition to evidence of your start and end dates, job title, salary, etc.)

Hope it will help you :)
adisu01 said:

your suggestions

Nope !! Absolutely don't go for this idea of keeping the lead statement same!!

Your application will be returned if it is exactly the same as quoted on the website.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.