+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruknab

Aug 15, 2013
harryp said:
maybe he is pursuing non traditional mba or something or maybe he just wants to move to canada coz of his personal reasons I wouldn't say IIM has anything to do with it they still get the best placements
Offcourse there can be, that is exactly what i mean.
Even the brightest have ample reasons for leaving the country.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Punjab2Canada said:
ECA report needs to be original (it is clearly mentioned in the document checklist itself), while you can submit photocopies of your other education documents (degree/mark sheets).
[/quote

Little misleading over there on the right side of the document checklist it says Copies unless otherwise stated so i sent the Copy of it and i have the original so whats the work around for this ... any comments?

For other documents in the checklist they have mentioned originals specifically and here they mentioned it as Copies unless otherwise stated so that made me think i need to send copy. Anyway i guess i need to think of a solution to this situation.

May be i can send the original with UCI number on it would this work ?
Any suggestions guys??

naima22

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015
LANDED..........
in sha allah march 2016
hello brothers
i have some queries..

1. my husband is principal applicant under NOC 4011. his ECA report shows( hons 4 years+ masters 1 years) altogether 4 years equavalancy.i want to know will he get 22 points?

2. as spouse i sat for IELTS which is required to get 67 points. problem is i have given academic instead of general.if we send our application with my Academic IELTS will they reject it? i dont think i have time to sit for GT again...please advice

please reply

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Oh man! You did not read it completely. Read the "Proof of Education" section. it categorically asked to send the original of ECA report. ??? ??? ???
Little misleading over there on the right side of the document checklist it says Copies unless otherwise stated so i sent the Copy of it and i have the original so whats the work around for this ... any comments?

For other documents in the checklist they have mentioned originals specifically and here they mentioned it as Copies unless otherwise stated so that made me think i need to send copy. Anyway i guess i need to think of a solution to this situation.

May be i can send the original with UCI number on it would this work ?
Any suggestions guys??

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naima22 said:
hello brothers
i have some queries..

1. my husband is principal applicant under NOC 4011. his ECA report shows( hons 4 years+ masters 1 years) altogether 4 years equavalancy.i want to know will he get 22 points?

2. as spouse i sat for IELTS which is required to get 67 points. problem is i have given academic instead of general.if we send our application with my Academic IELTS will they reject it? i dont think i have time to sit for GT again...please advice

please reply
Academic ielts is not accepted by cic so it is of no use.

And regaring education points if its bachelors + masters u will surely get 22 minimum...

harryp

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
In case of PGDM course from an Indian college
Do I have to get the mark sheets attested by the registrar of college or from the AICTE

I'm not sure how I'll be able to get attestation from AICTE . Can people who've submitted their applications with post graduate diplomas confirm this please

ashpillai

May 4, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
I know this is a digression but I would like to air my views on the "IIM" issue that arose recently. Why are we surprised that an IIM grad is considering FSW?? and why does it reflect poorly on India??
These arguments imply that it is understandable for non IITs and non IIMs to apply under the FSW program but when an IIM grad applies, it signals an aberration.
There is nothing wrong with India and there is nothing wrong with an IIM or an IIT applying for immigration under the FSW program. The decision is an intensely personal decision and is a multidimensional one. Agreed that job and career is a strong component for many but I am sure all you will agree that there are other equally if not stronger motivations at play.
I know people who have migrated even though they did not have any "usual" or "conventional" reasons to do so. People who were well off, in stable jobs, some in government jobs, couple of them in advanced stages in life.....
Even in my case, I have been asked by many why I would choose to sacrifice a cushy PSU job and uproot my life and voluntarily opt for such uncertainty and potential hardship..... In my case, the answer is that me and my husband love our life, each other and our kids! We want to spend this life not pushing files but on an adventure... one after the other! We want to give a chance to our children to live whatever life they chose for themselves.... We are not looking to immigrate because we could not make it here.... We have made it here and we know we will make it there too.... It is just that this world is so beautiful that the thought that we may die without seeing it together is scary!
I am not an IIM grad but I am sure like me, everyone here has their own unique set of reasons. I would say, FSW is a great equalizer.... A forum of adventurers.... Seekers.... Travellers .... True Romantics!!!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Mushfiq_1987 said:
When did the change the form?? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I have already sent my app on 25th June with the July form?? :-X :-X :-X

This is not my fault, is it? I will be damned if they reject my application on this issue...

No need to worry...

It will not affect ur file for sure....

So just stay relax and calm down bro.... 8) 8) 8) 8)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Subash said:
Hi,
I have deposited large amount just two days back from the date I submitted my application and sent bank certification letter without bank statement.
I am planning to maintain my account throughout the process but I am a bit confused -should I withdraw some part of money and deposit again at different time frames or should it be constant till CIC ask me to update when my file transferred to local VO? I am afraid if they ask me about the source of funds since bulk amount was deposited recently without gaps.

Buddy,

Just dont worry about the POF...Try to maintain a constant balance .....

If they asked for clarification...There is also some way to clarify those...Dont worry...Contact with us on that time.... ;) ;)

Now stay relax....Not an issue as of now...They have not stated it to show the maturity.... 8) 8) 8)

Mushfiq_1987

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
30-07-2015 (PF - Agent, Fund & Relative)
Nomination.....
27-10-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
IELTS Request
SLU 26-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2014
ashif_eee said:

No need to worry...

It will not affect ur file for sure....

So just stay relax and calm down bro.... 8) 8) 8) 8)

harryp

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
ash if you read our post it was pretty clear that we did take into consideration that he might be flying out of india for personal reasons however to make that move strictly on career front does make me raise my eye brows.

offcourse ppl have different aspirations and expectations but i wouldn't compare a PSU job with an IIM grad's MNC job, its chalk n cheese. imo mot govt. employees are not happy with their jobs/roles and would like to have more motivation in their career than just job security.

BTW i work for a company promoted by a PSU ;D

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soon you will find IIT's or IIM's in each n every district of India... all the Brand equity is getting diluted along with the quality of candidates/ intakes.

He may be making a wise decision.... who are we to judge 8)

ruknab said:
This is a Sad commentary in itself.
If IIM ppl want to immigrate to canada, either there is something terribly wrong with India or
IIM is overrated

***** NOT JUDGING ANYONE****

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I want to know, how much time WES takes to send the evaluation report via normal mail?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.