+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
ajx said:
Yes you are right.It will prompt you with message to bookmark the link after entering your details.
Thanks! Also I guess the spreadsheet will auto update with my entry? I can't see my details entered and I cannot edit the spreadsheet because it must be locked by the administrator I guess.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last 8 – 10 weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.

Waheguru said:
can sumone please provide me with Enquiry email id for CIC, as my brother wants to check his status??

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
ms453 said:
Thanks! Also I guess the spreadsheet will auto update with my entry? I can't see my details entered and I cannot edit the spreadsheet because it must be locked by the administrator I guess.
My bad - I figured it out. Thanks a lot :)

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Yes, Spreadsheet will take values you have entered.
I can see your name at,Row1144

ms453 said:

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
One one side ask DHL to track your status from their end. However you can call the DHL customer care & ask for the loomis express waybill number & track it down in the below site.
http://www.loomisexpress.com/ca/wfTrackingForm.aspx
Cheers!!

veteran said:
My parcel has departed from ONTARIO SERVICE AREA for delivery.....Possibility is there it will be received by tomorrow. ..
But I want to ask how will I come to know at what time parcel is received and by whom...
please suggest

I USED DHL COURIERS

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Hi iamastar,

The designation doesnt matter. Just check for your roles & go ahead with that NOC.

iamastar said:
I am thinking of applying to NOC 2172 but my designation is Systems Engineer. My company keeps designations generic for all roles. And they also are not ready to give me the job duties on letter head(it being one of the largest MNCs). Now my confusion is my designation matches to 2173/4 but the duties to 2172. Any suggestions what should I go with?

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
Hi Guys,
My HR in not willing to give me reference letter for experience. Can I get it signed from Department head on company letter head ?

justanew_id

Jun 3, 2014
Saudi Expat said:
My online status changed to "in-progress" , although I haven't received the PER yet. So what does this means ?
May you please let me know how it is possible to check the online status without receiving PER letter?
My application is at CIO and I dunno how to check its status.

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What option do i need to choose while ordering duplicate WES report?

The primary purpose of this addition report is (choose one)

1) to continue my education
2) to apply professional licence certificate
3) to apply for employment
4) to submit immigration authorities
5) other

Most probably either 4 or 5, can anyone please advise?

If i select option 4- to apply for immigration authorities i have to exist and request duplicate report

Note:
The FSWP duplicate report will be sent to you to submit to CIC. WES will automatically make your report electronically viewable by CIC.

Would you like additional printed reports sent to other recipient(s)? Please click below:

If i choose option 5

Sending Reports

Would you like an additional report sent to you? Please check here. Yes No

Need urgent help please

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Yes, This is what they are looking for. ;D
In addition, add business card of your Deptt. Head.

jpn said:
Hi Guys,
My HR in not willing to give me reference letter for experience. Can I get it signed from Department head on company letter head ?

Misha123

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
25-Aug-2014
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
24-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
justanew_id said:
May you please let me know how it is possible to check the online status without receiving PER letter?
My application is at CIO and I dunno how to check its status.
This is only possible if you have a UCI number, which you will have on your returned application form from last year (if you applied last year that is). This is the link to check your application status:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
jpn said:
Hi Guys,
Please refer my post on the page 1027.

Hope it helps

All the best :)

justanew_id

Jun 3, 2014
Misha123 said:
This is only possible if you have a UCI number, which you will have on your returned application form from last year (if you applied last year that is). This is the link to check your application status:

Thanks bro,
What if it's the first time I have applied?

Saudi Expat

Aug 25, 2013
Misha123 said:

;D yes, very right.

Status
Not open for further replies.