+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Aminow said:
Actually my Manager asked me to prepare the letter, print it on the letter head and give it to him for signature only since he is a lazy Arab. Then i got confused if HR signature is a must or not. Thanks for your help brother
And you're an idiot did you know that?

affy1985

Star Member
Oct 24, 2010
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Oscar7 said:
Brother, you haven't answered my two questions asked at the beginning. The answer to those are the key, since you ask whether what you submitted is okay or not.

BTW, I am also a mechanical engineer by my undergrad and had previously (read, ages ago) worked on design of power plant systems but its not really whether we design a rocket or an automobile or a power plant....it is about following what CIC has asked for. I too hope you have followed the procedure provided by CIC (they don't ask for a job advert) and you come out fine. Good luck!!!! :)
Dear Bro Oscar,

I just checked the document checklist....Looks like I have all the things mentioned in it in my Experience letter from the employers...But about main responsibilities and duties I believe that's mentioned in a generalised manner in my Work Contracts (which I have also attached).But it doesnot say that I design specific components for automotive systems...Its just says my general job responsibilities.All are copies...And do I have to inform my HR about my application?? It might ruin my chances of promotion...they might think I would leave if i get PR

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Raging bull

It was not sarcasm, just a humor to relax your nerves. I honestly, have no idea abt ur NOC. Ashif_eee, Century, and OSCAR (FSW veterans) have better idea.

See, you have to trade-off between accuracy/quality and ur # in the queue. While completeness is essential, but you can count on ur luck (when it comes to quality i.e. except for very essential items) if you are in the the queue. Quality is of no use, if you are out of the race, so take some expert advice on ur NOC and act accordingly. The application is still within your reach, but once its received .....

Raging bull said:
Although I was expecting a more symptomatic approach, but your sarcasm has made me realise that I should stop panicking and just let it be now..

Cheers for your help mate.

+1 for your reverts

jin4uu

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
any one received PER today?

jin4uu

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
lut4rahman said:
have you got your CC charged?
i have paid by DD and i came to know about my ECAS status by my old UCI which show IN PROCESS

ami123

Jun 13, 2014
how long it takes to get the another original copy of IELTS and ECA report/WES report ?

I might have to send the application again.

Kakkal

Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am new in this forum. I received my PER on June 23 & my info has updated in the spreadsheet.
Thank you all. :D

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Kakkal said:
Hi, I am new in this forum. I received my PER on June 23 & my info has updated in the spreadsheet.
Thank you all. :D
Congratulation mate.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
I hope in the 2nd Application I am going to send shortly, I can re-send the following which I received in the returned application:

1. IELTS Scorecard
2. WES education credential report
3. PCC (Police Clearance Certificates)

Note: The entire document set which I received has a punch-hole in the top left corner, made by CIC officials. I hope that hole doesn't terminate the "Original" status of these documents.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mj

It seems you are confusing between two distinct options.

Option 1. If you want to re-Apply with a new Application to CIO then your new Application (on a Standalone basis) should be Complete in All aspects.. incl Originals IETLS, ECA + other documents (as per checklist). CIO doesn't give a damn if you sent IELTS for some earlier Application.
That's why I commented if you're thinking of re-applying then first arrange another IELTS without which your new Application will be returned incomplete.

Option 2. Taking a chance by sending Additional documents (copy of degree+ marksheets that you missed), with Explanation letter for these to be considered alongwith your existing Application. To help them trace your earlier Application from the truckloads they receive daily.. you need to provide UCI which you don't have. So what other details you think you should provide them to help trace your earlier submission ?

mj.sb said:
I already sent the original ILETS result with my application should I send it again? What do you mean by pp no. And AWB no?
Many thanks you have been very helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.