+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
Good news, everyone! :)
I think I've finally designed The Ultimate Chart I've been looking for, - it's a pinnacle of FSW statistics visualization ;D
It's now available on the Charts sheet.
On this chart, all applications are sorted by their received date, from left to right, with their statuses shown. May 1 is on the left, and currently May 8 is on the right (you can hover your mouse over the chart in the spreadsheet to see exact app. received dates).

Bar length is proportional to application count (not percents, like on the older chart), so it's easy to see how many applications it's left to process for a given App. Received date, - AND it's also easy to extrapolate trends into the future, because the chart shows application status dynamics (on the vertical axis), not just a static picture for today.

Moreover, all abandoned (inactive) spreadsheet entries are also clearly visible, with no fee encashed for a long time. I suppose, these entries also include some percentage of returned applications, which just didn't get back to applicants yet, and maybe some rare applications which for some reason take significantly longer time to process.

See some additional examples on this screenshot (clickable):

As a bonus, here's another version of this chart. It includes all applications with "At CIO" status, for an overview. You can't find this version in the spreadsheet, but it helps to visualize the huge pile of applications CIC has to process now ::) ;D

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
dmitrych said:
I think I've finally designed The Ultimate Chart I've been looking for, - it's a pinnacle of FSW statistics visualization ;D
On this chart, all applications are sorted by their received date, from left to right, with their statuses shown. May 1 is on the left, and currently May 8 is on the right (you can hover your mouse over the chart in the spreadsheet to see exact app. received dates).

Bar length is proportional to application count (not percents, like on the older chart), so it's easy to see how many applications it's left to process for a given App. Received date, - AND it's also easy to extrapolate trends into the future, because the chart shows application status dynamics (on the vertical axis), not just a static picture for today.

Moreover, all abandoned (inactive) spreadsheet entries are also clearly visible, with no fee encashed for a long time. I suppose, these entries also include some percentage of returned applications, which just didn't get back to applicants yet, and maybe some rare applications which for some reason take significantly longer time to process.

As a bonus, here's another version of this chart. It includes all applications with "At CIO" status, for an overview. You can't find this version in the spreadsheet, but it helps to visualize the huge pile of applications CIC has to process now ::) ;D

AMAZING WORK!! WOW!

universe78

May 15, 2014
deep2014 said:
Hi All,

Had a doubt regarding my bank funds.

I had funds from my salary credits to citibank. Citibank gave me Bank certificate with balance in account

Now I am thinking to shift my funds to SBI (new opened account) and get a Fixed deposit done. SBI manager is telling they cant give Bank certificate with balance in account, however the same can be printed on Passbook with Fixed deposit details..

I am thinking to go for SBI because of better interest rates.

Would it be okay to show SBI passbook copies with FD details and Fixed deposit copy as fund proofs ???
In sbi you can take prrintout of your account balance if you have online banking facility. There is an option to get balance certificate in fixed format. One more thing IDBI bank is also a better option for higher interest on fd and they will also provide u the certificate in which format you need.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Really Good work !! Thanks and +1 ;)
dmitrych said:

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
dmitrych said:

Really Great Work! You proved that programmers are active and alive in this forum ;D
+1

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
FromDrToCanada said:
On form IMM0008ENU_2D for question 3 UCI, do I have to leave it blank if I have none, or should I write NA?

Thanks.
Write N/A

catchtinu1

Jun 5, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2014
Hi,

What is Timeline for FSW 2014. I mean how much time it will take to get PER after Apply. I have sent application on 31-MAY-2014 under 2174

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Anywhere B/w 30 to 90 Days !!

catchtinu1 said:
Hi,

What is Timeline for FSW 2014. I mean how much time it will take to get PER after Apply. I have sent application on 31-MAY-2014 under 2174

FromDrToCanada

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
namaste said:
Write N/A
When I tried to enter N/A the form gives a validation error asking for a numeric value.

By looking at the guide I see it states the following:
Indicate your Unique Client Identifier number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8-digit number). Otherwise, leave it blank

Have anyone leave this field blank, is it ok?

Thanks

catchtinu1

Jun 5, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2014
Hi,

Where to get timeline with embassy, Which one is faster New Delhi or Singapore? Anybody please advise.

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
FromDrToCanada said:
When I tried to enter N/A the form gives a validation error asking for a numeric value.

Indicate your Unique Client Identifier number (UCI) or Client Identification number (Client ID), if known (8-digit number). Otherwise, leave it blank

Thanks
Leave it blank if you are a first time applicant.

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
FromDrToCanada said:

Thanks
Leave it blank. Thats just fine.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Leave it Blank, Because CIC officer need that space to allot you UCI number.
else he/she will have to use correction tape.
FromDrToCanada said:

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.