+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdec1980

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2014
Doc's Request.
12-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
Med's Request
15-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by the 3rd qtr of 2015
You will be fine. Put it or not, they will put the uci no. For you

monika3142 said:
hello seniors,

I think then I am already dead...because i did not mention mu UCI number from my previous year file which was returned due to capping. and the story behind this is that last year I applied through a consultant and they have retained my original application forms in which UCI number was written and moreover they did not give any info about this....AM I DEAD NOW....WILL MY FILE BE REJECTED ? PLEASE HELP.... because its fault from my consultant side....they did not give me complete info

BRQ

May 25, 2014
Form 5406 Additional Family Declaration
I Forgot to write COMPLETE NAMES in NATIVE LANGUAGE ( completed in English only) and courier the package. It's in transit to Canada. What's the probability of my application being rejected due to this mistake?

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Google logoDrive
Google Drive encountered an error. If reloading the page doesn't help, please report the error.

To learn more about Google Drive, please visit our help center.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your help!
- The Google Drive Team

Getting this error Team. Kindly check

salim1990

May 28, 2014
Freelancer work
Hi friends..please solve this predicament..
I have worked for a firm for 2 months as a software engineer..it was more like a freelancing..they needed some security feature programming for their website and i did it for them and they paid me the salary also. They have given me the work experience certificate and also has mentioned my roles, my salary. The firm is related to educational coaching. Will this work experience be counted a valid. After that i worked for 23 months full time in a company as Software engineer.
Please give your precious views ?

jmyra

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/14
Nomination.....
08/12/14
File Transfer...
02/02/2015
Med's Request
20/02/15
Med's Done....
23/02/15
Passport Req..
01/04/15
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/15
LANDED..........
GOD WILLING MAY END / BEGINNING JUNE
Yienyanz said:
hi Solomon, thanks for the scary answer ??? :eek: :'(

Might I ask please how would they know? Will they call the bank to investigate? I thought that our bank records can only be opened up to third parties by way of issuing a court order?
most visa offices have a verification unit , high commissions need no court order to verify your documents weather its a bank or college or place of work .
it is never a good idea to give any fraudulent information on your visa applications . files will be transferred to respective visa offices with the sole purpose of document verification . i have had experiences while applying for visas where i was asked to elaborate where i obtained funds from that i have invested in liquid or solid assets .

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
So after more than a year after I got my WES Assessment they send me a survey email saying "You recently engaged with World Education Services (WES) ........."

Am I supposed to take that as a good sign ?

confidant

Jun 21, 2014
A QUICK LOOK INTO FSW APPLICATION PROCESSING

An application goes through five stages before issuing permanent residence visa under FSWP.

1. Initial assessment of application (Done by CIC)
2. Electronic record download and documentation waiting period (Visa Office)
3. Final Determination of Eligibility for processing
4. Selection
5. Final Decision

What is happening at CIC?

A. Completeness checking
B. Cost recovery (collecting fees and issuing refunds)
C. File creation (data entry)
D. Initial eligibility determination under the Ministerial Instructions
E. The last task comprised an examination of the application documents at face value; if the case appeared to meet the criteria it would go forward to the mission

After the processing at CIC Nova scotia your application will be forwarded to the local visa office. There are four decision points at the local visa office. In case the application fail to satisfy any of the requirement at any of these stages will be returned to the applicant.

Four Decision Points at Visa Office

A. Eligibility assessment to determine if applicant meets MI criteria, and under MI2 this is done at the CIO;
B.
Selection — missions do this under MI1 and MI2 and it consists of reviewing documents and assessing points (note that the CIO does some negative selection decisions under MI2, that is, weeding out applicants who are not going to meet the points, but the missions do all positive and some negative selection decisions);
C. Admissibility — criminality and health check done by missions;
D. Visa issuance done by missions.

Please click on the link to see the flow chart...
http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w418/canadianhelper02/figure1-1-eng_zps669b5ac1.gif

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
tknova said:
So after more than a year after I got my WES Assessment they send me a survey email saying "You recently engaged with World Education Services (WES) ........."

Am I supposed to take that as a good sign ?
It is not a sign for anything in FSWP. It is just a survey from WES

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Raging bull said:
Hi Forum members,

I am filling out my application package and need the expert opinion..As of yet these are the quetions where i am facing issues...

1. What do I fill in "Current and Intended Occupation"

2. " there is Less space in ocupation box..how do we complete this" as my NOC is 1123 and it itself is very long to be fillied in this box !!
3. Less space in the main duties box - Should i leave it blank as i am attaching reference letters or mention " attached overleaf or something?
4. I am showing a Gap in employment - can I mention unemployed? will this have any negative implications

Request you all to please help...although i might bother you again with some more queries :D

Thanks
Hi,

1. Current occupation is your current occupation title and intended occupation is one of the 50 eligible occupations which you are intending to take

2. Write with pen

3. Do not leave it blank . Write "refer to attached sheet" and include your duties on a separate sheet . Write your full name, title of the form , question number being answered on top and sign+date at the end

4.Yes you can mention unemployed. You are supposed to be truthful about your personal history . So no negative implications.

Ask your questions without hesitance.

Thanks

salim1990

May 28, 2014
Regarding work experience....Freelancer work
Hi friends..please solve this predicament..
I have worked for a firm for 2 months as a software engineer..it was more like a freelancing..they needed some security feature programming for their website and i did it for them and they paid me the salary also. They have given me the work experience certificate and also has mentioned my roles, my salary. The firm is related to educational coaching. Will this work experience be counted a valid. After that i worked for 23 months full time in a company as Software engineer.
Please give your precious views ?

BRQ

May 25, 2014
BRQ said:
Form 5406 Additional Family Declaration
I Forgot to write COMPLETE NAMES in NATIVE LANGUAGE ( completed in English only) and courier the package. It's in transit to Canada. What's the probability of my application being rejected due to this mistake?
Senior: Pls reply

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
Any wild guess on how long 7th may applications will b processed

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
BRQ said:
Senior: Pls reply
[/quote

If I were you, I would request courier to return back my file and correct it. I think CIC may reject your application for such silly mistake

MFMehdi

Sep 11, 2013
Hello Forum,

I applied under NOC 1112 and my application was received at CIC on May 6, 2014. Till date my CC is not charged and I am kind of getting worried because I see people getting charged whose application reached after me i.e. May 7, 2014. I hope this doesn't indicate a bad signal :( Please advise.

Ammani

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
MFMehdi said:
Hello Forum,

I applied under NOC 1112 and my application was received at CIC on May 6, 2014. Till date my CC is not charged and I am kind of getting worried because I see people getting charged whose application reached after me i.e. May 7, 2014. I hope this doesn't indicate a bad signal :( Please advise.
I guess it is early to feel anxious. Start to worry when you see 1112s from 8th may get their PERs without anything happens to your case. Upon that time, you can send an inquiry to the CIO to get an end to your worry.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.