+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Oscar7 said:
I don't see why anyone has to respond to a joke on cap. Please just turn blind eye to such a comment. By May 7th not one NOC can reach its cap. End of discussion!! :)
You're not a betting man it seems ;D

Ok here's another one: very generous reward offered to the first person to report a CC charge in the next 30 mins....game on!

Kaneddarescueme

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randev said:
I've noticed that there is a substantial amount of applicants from the UK. If I may ask, what's prompting those already in the UK to apply for PR to Canada? Is it better job prospects? Comparative ease in getting a PR? Better standard of living?

I'm asking because I'm a little curious ;D
My Take - Posts from Jango1 explains a lot ;)

abodair

May 7, 2014
migratecanada2012 said:
Guys ...the thing we need to understand is this forum represents small number of applicants around the world....
so it is not necessary that each day some one from forum will get charge...may be some one charged or received PER who is yet not member of the forum...
Hope you got what i want to say ...

I agree with you 100% but it give you indication of what going on in general, and ppl dont forget that 7th May is the bottle neck as the largest number of applications received is on that day so be positive

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
randev said:
I've noticed that there is a substantial amount of applicants from the UK. If I may ask, what's prompting those already in the UK to apply for PR to Canada? Is it better job prospects? Comparative ease in getting a PR? Better standard of living?

I'm asking because I'm a little curious ;D
Global warming perhaps ! :)

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
kollins said:
WE ALL WISH YOU THE BEST.
Cheers.
I send u a personal msg. Pls reply there

jes11

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hi All,

I will submit my application under NOC 1212 during the 1st week of August as I am waiting for my Educations Credential Assessment from WES and will take the IELTS on July 19. Is 1212 a hot NOC? You think the cap is not yet reach by that time? :)

julakha.mukta

May 3, 2014
Dear Seniors,

Last one year ago I applied for student visa but refused. But on that time I forgot to mention one job experience details. Is it possible to mentioned that job details while I apply for immigration now?

Another, My first company already closed even there web site also expired but I mentioned while I was applying for Student Visa. So, What should I do for that experience? I should mention or not?

Please looking advise....

kbCanada

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 June, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 17th Sept, 2014
Nomination.....
PER - 24 Sept, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
12-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
migratecanada2012 said:
i think we should focus more on sharpening our skills as well as invest some time to get knowledge about Canada....
I wish my DD is encashed and receive PER asap. I will be more hopeful then and it will be more meaningful to invest more time to get knowledge about Canada.

At the same time we need to sharpen our current skills of NOC and should apply for interviews so that we should be ready to get job once we land in Canada.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
julakha.mukta said:
Dear Seniors,

Last one year ago I applied for student visa but refused. But on that time I forgot to mention one job experience details. Is it possible to mentioned that job details while I apply for immigration now?

Another, My first company already closed even there web site also expired but I mentioned while I was applying for Student Visa. So, What should I do for that experience? I should mention or not?

Please looking advise....
You should mention it now if it was genuine work. Forgetting earlier can be passed as a mistake, and you can convey it in your cover letter.

Regards

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
kbCanada said:
I wish my DD is encashed and receive PER asap. I will be more hopeful then and it will be more meaningful to invest more time to get knowledge about Canada.

At the same time we need to sharpen our current skills of NOC and should apply for interviews so that we should be ready to get job once we land in Canada.
Yes, improving upon your skills will help you anywhere, but knowing more about Canada will only help in Canada. :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Re: Email addendum to CIC?

Oscar7 said:
On the second email ID I think you meant cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca and not cic-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca?
IT IS cic-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca AND NOT cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca
Cheers.

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
kollins said:
1.The differences are very minimal and does not affect applicants that have already submitted.
2.The negative impact is NIL/NONE.
You are not expected to send another application again.......if your initial application meets the required criteria of the Canadian Ministry of Immigration ,you will surely have your cc or DD encashed to proceed to the next level of processing.
Cheers.
Makes sense. Thanks kollins!!

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Email addendum to CIC?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/next_steps.asp

If you check out the above hyperlink it says under the 'How to contact the CIO' section the email ID is cio-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

So I am at a loss to understand which email ID to use :) May be I'll use all 3 email IDs

kollins said:
IT IS cic-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca AND NOT cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.