+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
snehapatel said:
Hey Guys....Need your urgent help..

Last year also I applied for FSW but my file was returned back due to cap. Now this year I am again applying ...But problem is category I have applied for this time is totally different....

Will it create a problem????

Do Reply.....
Normally no. But keep it in mind scaned copy of all your documents submitted in the last is with them in their system

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
zeemaple said:
@ kollins and pipis, hope u're both on the fswp thread on Nairaland? To help our guys there. Solo is doing a good job there too.
[size=10pt]Hmmmmmm....I'm still learning from Solomonwise....he's my mentor there.
I'm hoping to join him one day......infact,I will send my application to him today to approve for me to join the thread. ;D
Thanks buddy.
Cheers.
[/size]

snehapatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
kollins said:
You are cool...provided you can provide a well documented experience letter for the NOC you are applying for.
Cheers.

But pipis husband is saying that their system must be having some of my data stored....is it really? then I am gone....I have all docs toooo genuine and perfect this time..

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
zeemaple said:
@ kollins and pipis, hope u're both on the fswp thread on Nairaland? To help our guys there. Solo is doing a good job there too.
Hi zeemaple, kollins has actually raised this with me and I now have no choice but to get there with alacrity :) 8)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
snehapatel said:
But pipis husband is saying that their system must be having some of my data stored....is it really? then I am gone....I have all docs toooo genuine and perfect this time..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I'm sure you didnt lie last year during your application and i'm sure you are not intending to lie.
There are some basic details about you that are not meant to change.....there are documents about you that don't need to change......so pls keep that in your mind while applying so that you wont shoot yourself at your ankle.
Cheers.
[/size][/size][/size]

Canada fsw

May 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
Med's Request
13/10/2014
Med's Done....
17/11/2014 (rprf & pcc rcvd by NDVO)
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
Soon
R they not charging any cc today ?? :mad:

rooney123

Dec 28, 2010
How come CPC ottawa issued MR in 2 weeks after PER from CIO to the 1st guy in the 2014 sheet ?

How come CPC ottawa is silent after that ? None of the 6/2, 6/3, 6/4 PER received applicants with CPC ottawa as VO have reported anything ? No verification calls ? No MR ?

snehapatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
kollins said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I'm sure you didnt lie last year during your application and i'm sure you are not intending to lie.
There are some basic details about you that are not meant to change.....there are documents about you that don't need to change......so pls keep that in your mind while applying so that you wont shoot yourself at your ankle.
Cheers.
[/size][/size][/size]

I am not lying ....just that last year I produced my work reference based on my part time job....this year fortunately my full time job category opened ....and I am applying for full time job for which I have pay slip , income tax return docs etc.....

fswp2014

Jun 13, 2014
On the spreadsheet there is 1 entry for 2171 received on 7th @6.39 PM whose CC is already charged. My application reached on 7th @ 1:57 PM. If CIC checks the forms in FIFO mechanism then is my application rejected or is there still some chance?

BanuManu4786

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
28-08-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with file.
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014 Further Medicals: 15-09-2015 Medical Received: 14-10-2015 | New MR for me and kids as old one going to expire : 28-10-2015 MR2 Submitted: 16-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2015 Passport sent: 14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015 Passport received: 24-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by May 3 2016
Canada fsw said:
R they not charging any cc today ?? :mad:
Yeah. It was quiet yesterday as well :(

Carpediem

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged: 15th Jan 2015, PER: 12th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 1st Aug 2015
Med's Request
30th Jul 2015
Med's Done....
19th Aug 2015: Medicals Received in Ecas 17th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
1st Dec 2015 Decision Made: 3rd Dec 2015
VISA ISSUED...
1st Dec 2015 Passport Received: 22nd Dec 2015
LANDED..........
25th July 2016
OMG guys, just got an update on my delivery. The expected delivery date was Saturday, 23rd June, and just got a delivery note, saying it has been delivered. Signed by D. Stapleton. Fedex ROCKS!!!!!! My recommendation for one and all!!! Use Fedex!! :D So now the wait has officially begun. Will add my details in the spreadsheet shortly.

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
rohan85 said:
Is the job market for IT really that slow? My folks who have been to Canada and worked in IT say that the job market is pretty good :-\
Canadian job market is also good but won't be as good as US one.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
BanuManu4786 said:
Yeah. It was quiet yesterday as well :(
Yea u know y it is bcos of me :).... I am in the list and in first place.... for me always a hell of hurdles in front of me in all things (even easier for others).... :( :( :( :(

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Re: Email addendum to CIC?

Oscar7 said:
Many Congratulations :) :) :) for becoming a Champion member, kollins, and thank you for the answer! I sure will hope and pray for success.

Question for anyone who knows the answer - If I were to e-mail CIC a scan copy of the 1 pager, what e-mail ID should I be sending the e-mail at?

[size=10pt]The truth is that you will only get an automated generated response from them.The best bet is what you have done.
I can only think of two address which have been used to communicate to me...see below
Question @ cic.gc.ca (I used this to make request to CIC)
cic-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca (CIC ued this to respond with an auto generated mail to me)
below is their customised response if it makes meaning to you.......wish you luck!
[/size]

MESSAGE IN FRENCH WILL FOLLOW. *** Please Note That this is an automated message. *** Thank you for Contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). This email address is Intended for box Specific inquiries only. For general inquiries, please consult our Website < http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp >. We will sponds to your inquiry if: · It is case-specific and meets the Criteria < http:/ / www.cic.gc.ca / English / information / offices / help.asp > listed on our Website Regardless if your Application Submitted WAS inside or outside Canada (the response delay for this kind of inquiry is 30 business days). Your email must include your full name and Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number. Note: · If you are Requesting the urgency of year processing application, you Will Be contacted by CIC Within two (2) business days. If you require your Permanent Resident Card urgently, Please refer to our Website for the procedure < # http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/pr-card/apply-how.asp pressing > to follow. · If you are Requesting an appointment at the local CIC office, we will only sponds to your inquiry if it falls Within the Existing Reasons for an appointment. OR · It is related to the use CIC's online services < http://www.cic. gc.ca / English / e-services / index.asp >, Partner Portal < http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/access-portal.asp > for educational institutions or CIC Portal: Authorized Paid Representatives < http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/portal.asp > (the response delay for this kind of inquiry is ten (10) business days.) If your request Requires us to access your immigration or citizenship line, We would need the Following information: 1. Surname (last name) - Exactly as it Appears on the passport or identity documents 2. Given name (s) (first name) - Exactly as it Appears on the passport or identity documents 3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD) 4. Country of birth 5. Complete address (Including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, Ooops Both addresses. 6. Telephone number. If you-have more than one touch number, Ooops them all. 7. Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number 8. Online Application reference number 9. Type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record) 10. Approximate Date That The Application Submitted WAS If you are a person to Whom we are autorisée to release information (written consent on the file), the above information must pertain to the application covered. You must aussi Provide your full name, telephone number and address. If you are not the application covered or you are not authorized to receive information, You Will not receive a further reply to your email. If the above information WAS not included in your email, please email us again with The requested information. We will not sponds to your request Until We receive all of this information in one email. Sending multiple emails Concerning the same request Will not accelerate the response delay. For inquiries That Are not related to the above list of subjects, Please refer to our Website < http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp >. If your circumstances Requires an immediate response, You may also contacting our Call Centre < http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/index.asp # callcentre >. Also be advised That, as per the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Its Regulations, you must respect the requirements Imposed upon you at the time of entry to Canada. For temporary residents, this includes the obligation to maintain maintenance has legal status for the duration of your stay. . Email please be aware That sending us an Does not remove the obligation to respect Those terms Please Note That Citizenship and Immigration Canada can only Communicate with you in one of our two (2) official languages: English or French. Thank you. Sincerely, Citizenship and Immigration Note: By initiating event email communication with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), you are Authorizing CIC to use your email address to Communicate your personal information on file, or box with you. Understand That You aussi email communication May not be a secure channel. CIC is not responsible for communicating personal information to a third party When It Has Made The Necessary efforts to Identify em. CIC aussi not responsible for the misuse of this information by a third party. To consult the CIC policy on Internet use, click here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/notices.asp *** Please note that this is an automated message. *** Thank you contacted Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). This email address is for inquiries relating to a particular case. For general information, please visit our 'website. http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/index.asp > We will respond to your request if: · It relates to your case and meets the criteria < http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/bureaux/aide.asp > listed on our website, your request is submitted from inside or outside Canada (the response time for type of application is 30 days). Your email should include your full name and your number identifier (UCI) / ID of the client. Note: · If you request that your application be treated urgently, CIC will contact you within a period of two (2) working days. If you need a Permanent Resident Card urgently, please refer to the website for the procedure < http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/carte-rp/demande-comment.asp # Emergency > to follow. · If you want to get an appointment at a local CIC office, we will respond to your request only if it meets the existing criteria for making an appointment. OR · It is connected to the use of online tools < http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/services-e/index.asp > CIC, the Partner Portal < http://www.cic.gc.ca/ french / study / institutions / accessible portail.asp > for educational institutions or CIC Portal: Paid Authorized Representatives < http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/services-e/portail.asp > (response time for this type of query is ten (10) working days). If your application requires that we accédions your immigration or citizenship issue, we need the following information: 1. Surname - Exactly as it is written in the passport or ID 2. Name (full) - Exactly as it is written in the passport or identity card 3. Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD) 4. Country of Birth 5. Full address (including postal code). If the residential address is different from mailing address, please provide both addresses. 6. Phone number. If you have more than one phone number, please provide all. 7. Uniquely client identifier (ICU) / customer identification number 8. Reference number of the online application 9. Type of application (work permit, study permit and visitor record) 10. Approximate date on which the application was submitted If you are a person authorized to receive information (written consent available in the file), the above information must relate to the applicant. You must also provide your full name, phone number and address. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive information, we will not respond to your email. If the above information was not included in your email, please contact send a new email message containing the information requested. We will not process your request until we receive all the information in one email. The fact send multiple emails about the same query will not speed up the response time. For queries unrelated to list of topics above, please refer to our website < http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/index.asp >. If your situation requires an immediate response, please contact our Call Centre < http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/contacts/index.asp # telecentre >. Please note that according to the Act Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its related regulations, you must comply with the conditions imposed upon entering Canada. For temporary residents, this includes the obligation to maintain your legal status for the duration of your stay. Be advised that the act of sending an email does not exempt you from the obligation to abide by these terms. Please note that Citizenship and Immigration Canada will only communicate with you in one of our two (2) official languages: English or French. Thank you. Sincerely, Citizenship and Immigration : By initiating an email communication with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), you authorize CIC to use your email address to send you personal information on your file or your case. When you provide your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you realize it is possible that this communication channel is not secure. CIC is not responsible for the disclosure of personal information to an unauthorized third party as CIC has taken reasonable measures to verify the identity of the party. CIC is also not responsible for the misuse of such information by a third party. To consult the CIC policy on internet use, click here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/avis.asp

suvreen

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
-