+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewa1983

Mar 31, 2014
ewa1983 said:
Thank you for your piece of mind, but I want to apply under FSW not CEC, and I worked as self employee I have my tax identification number. I have F2 visa it's student dependent and since there is a cap for h1b work visas I wasn't able to obtain one unfortunately...
Before I pay the fee to CIC, I really have to know if I have any chances for approval

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Yes ...Now CIC maintain nearly all type of communications through emails...

AOR emails differ from Local VO to VO...

So Singapore has one format...NDVO has another .....

My AOR (File transfer) email:

UCI : 0000 0000
Application No.: E000000000
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ashif_eee,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2013/05/10.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore
901645 Singapore
www.singapore.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
By providing your e-mail address on your application form, you authorized CIC to transmit your file and personal information to this specific e-mail address. Please ensure that this e-mail address is checked regularly. Any e-mails sent to you by CIC will end in “ @ cic.gc.ca” or “ @ international.gc.ca.” Please add these to your “safe senders” list in your email program and check the junk mail folder in case important emails get filtered. If CIC is advised that the e-mail address you provided is not functional or no longer exists, we will communicate with you by mail.

Like other forms of communication, e-mail communications may be vulnerable to interception by unauthorized parties. If you do not wish us to communicate with you by e-mail, please notify us at your earliest convenience. In the absence of such notification, your consent is assumed. Should you choose to allow us to communicate by e-mail, we will not take any additional security measures (such as encryption).

The contents of this message may contain confidential and/or privileged subject matter. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If this message has been received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Is the email id same from where u got per email??

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
JAMAL007 said:
Dear Friends,

How can Canada Citizenship or Canada Residency help you in living and working in USA? Actually USA is my terminal destination and I am using Canada Immigration as a tool. Any advise please :D :D :D

Jamal
Ohh ! does this mean you don't have intention to live in Canada and contribute to the economy of Canada....you trying to use Canada as part of your move to US ?

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Dear admin,
Today I was going through my emails and I saw the delivery mail from FedEx.So far I thought my application was delivered in 5th May but actually it was on 7th May. Please update the info accordingly. My payment mode is DD.hope it will be charged next week.

Sorry I din mean to give false information.

May 7th applicants with DD charged please inform if any.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
dollyy said:
Both links have same forms i.e July 2014.

What to do now I m confused, Was sending my app yesterday :(
I called CIC they have given me London visa office number when i called London VO they told that get back to CIC since we do not deal with these technical issues, we only process applications.

Seniors plz advise me I am worried as Generic Form is the most important form I dont want to take risk
Tell me on what number to call I called on 1-800-622-6232. But he gave me LVO number
Thanks.
Check if it is enabled for printing after filling it.
Cheers.

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
jin4uu said:
At what time they called you can you confirm the time?
Around 9:45 AM CST USA

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
21-08-2014
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
shaarav said:
Hey that's a useful info...did u provide the job details on a plain paper with supervisors sign and business card??...
yes

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
migratecanada2012 said:
Ohh ! does this mean you don't have intention to live in Canada and contribute to the economy of Canada....you trying to use Canada as part of your move to US ?

Here we go......

find the link below for relevant information ..

technically u need to spend a min of 3 years under PR and then you will qualify for Candidian passport , once you officially become Canadian then you can look for jobs in usa and apply for tn status.You can even apply for H1 -B .

http://www.wikihow.com/Work-in-the-Usa-As-a-Canadian-Citizen

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
JAMAL007 said:
Dear Friends,

How can Canada Citizenship or Canada Residency help you in living and working in USA? Actually USA is my terminal destination and I am using Canada Immigration as a tool. Any advise please :D :D :D

Jamal
Here we go......

find the link below for relevant information ..

technically u need to spend a min of 3 years under PR and then you will qualify for Candidian passport , once you officially become Canadian then you can look for jobs in usa and apply for tn status.You can even apply for H1 -B .

http://www.wikihow.com/Work-in-the-Usa-As-a-Canadian-Citizen

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
chiragpathel said:
WoW thanks a lot...finally I found someone to have done the ' job duties on plain paper with supervisor signature thing' and received consideration from CIC...relief... :)

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Hi All,

Till now no news regarding CC charging today No PER, etc.... Does CIC working? :( ??? ::)

ewa1983

Mar 31, 2014
Can someone like me:) apply for FSW with experience gained in USA without work authorization but if worked on cash and being self employed? Will it count?
you guys are so informed I know you can help me...

blackorna

Jul 24, 2013
AOR email from HK VO was received in my email box on June 17. Another Chinese also stated the same email received on the same day.

BanuManu4786

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
28-08-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with file.
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014 Further Medicals: 15-09-2015 Medical Received: 14-10-2015 | New MR for me and kids as old one going to expire : 28-10-2015 MR2 Submitted: 16-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-12-2015 Passport sent: 14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015 Passport received: 24-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by May 3 2016
CIC received max number of applications between May 5 and May 7. As per Global spreadsheet as well, May 7 implies highest number of applications.

Looks like its going to take at least another week for CIC to get to May 8 applications.

Lets see what the next update by CIC states. Expected this week, right guys ?

Good Luck all !!

Status
Not open for further replies.