+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Why is queue not moving beyond 7-8th May ????

i dunno when will it reach 28th May ????

no wonder canada needs more manpower :p

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Thanks a lot for sharing all information..

I can not make application before 10 july anyhow due to pending IELTS and ECA report..! Looking at the recent failures in CC payment, i thought to do some R&D to avoid any problem.

I spoke to my SBI bank manager and he will talk to his forex person to get clarity on the issue. However, he said that DD will have only 3 months validity as per recent RBI directive.

I heard from somebody that Thomas Cook can issue DD with 6 months validity.. I need to check with them also.

rkraju said:
I had enquired for Certified cheque ,but dint get it in govt banks and private banks.So finally setteled for DD only.

Not sure if Certified cheque is bank issued cheque leaf or if it is your cheque leaf with bank stamp on it.

No individual ever has a FOREX account.We all have normal savings bank (SB) account like salary account etc operated with INR only.

International cheque ,DD or Certified cheque are not issued in just about any branch.Only FOREX enabled branch can do that.

Point is we need to get the app there ASAP.DD or certified cheque does not matter .Apps arriving on same day are processed with equal priority.

So dont waste time in searching for certified cheque.Take DD and send out app right away.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I also had this same problem. I contanted my credit card company and they increased my international limit on the same day. Contact your CC company as soon as possible. DONT WORRY :)

dimpy5sharma said:
really worried, my file received on 7 may, but just now came to know that international limit for my credit card is just 10000 while Indian limit is 1.5 lac, is it possible to increase limit by today through HDFC bank

srinidhi007

Sep 8, 2013
Hi - i came to know that DHL handed over my courier to 3rd party only by today. whereas, my courier reached Toronto on 10th June itself. Even now i am not sure if they are sure about it or trying to pacify me. They have given me a new airway bill reference, but i am unable to locate the same in Loomis Tracking website.

I am just worried, will i miss the CAP? I am applying for 1111.

Thanks
Srinidhi

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
rajneeshv said:
Why is queue not moving beyond 7-8th May ????

i dunno when will it reach 28th May ????

no wonder canada needs more manpower :p
rajneeshv,

If you see the trend in excel, max applications have reached CIC office in first/second week of May.
Its surely gonna take at-least a month to reach till 28th May. Till now enjoy and pray for yourself and others too :)

bombardier

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Hi All ,

I have a clarification regarding noc code 2232.

I have completed my Mechanical Engineering (B.E) and work as Technical lead(Mechanical) in Aerospace industry.

Could you please clarify whether I can apply under Noc code 2232 although I have Mechanical Engineering degree and not mechanical engineering technology degree as specified in the Employment requirements.

Employment requirements for noc code 2232.

Completion of a two- or three-year college program in mechanical engineering technology is usually required for mechanical engineering technologists.
Completion of a one- or two-year college program in mechanical engineering technology is usually required for mechanical engineering technicians.
Certification in mechanical engineering technology or in a related field is available through provincial associations of engineering/applied science technologists and technicians and may be required for some positions.
A period of supervised work experience, usually two years, is required before certification.
In Quebec, membership in the regulatory body is required to use the title "Professional Technologist."

rkraju

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2015
LANDED..........
Last night - in my Dream
GMS said:
Thanks a lot for sharing all information..

I can not make application before 10 july anyhow due to pending IELTS and ECA report..! Looking at the recent failures in CC payment, i thought to do some R&D to avoid any problem.

I spoke to my SBI bank manager and he will talk to his forex person to get clarity on the issue. However, he said that DD will have only 3 months validity as per recent RBI directive.

I heard from somebody that Thomas Cook can issue DD with 6 months validity.. I need to check with them also.

Very true . International DD have only 3 mont validity.That is all we get here in India.

But these banks have tie up with foreign banks (like Bank of Scotia in Canada) .DD is issued only on that bank (like Scotia Bank) in CAD.

So i think that will give some extra time and take care of the validity till our apps get processed.

You could plan on getting the DD/Cheque around 8 July .that way you will have the full 3 months validity.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ersanjeev84 said:
Ashif Bhai,

Recently i got PCC from my current Living country & they dont mention any date of expire,
i think if local VO ask then only it is required, otherwise same is OK,

Any comment on that

Brother,

Yes it does not matter, Its validity will remain as 1 year on CIC even it has less expiry date....

Just ensure u are submitting this within three months from the date of issue (I blv it has mentioned on ur PCC)...:)

Good Lick...:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
bombardier said:
Hi All ,

I have a clarification regarding noc code 2232.

I have completed my Mechanical Engineering (B.E) and work as Technical lead(Mechanical) in Aerospace industry.

Could you please clarify whether I can apply under Noc code 2232 although I have Mechanical Engineering degree and not mechanical engineering technology degree as specified in the Employment requirements.

Employment requirements for noc code 2232.

Completion of a two- or three-year college program in mechanical engineering technology is usually required for mechanical engineering technologists.
Completion of a one- or two-year college program in mechanical engineering technology is usually required for mechanical engineering technicians.
Certification in mechanical engineering technology or in a related field is available through provincial associations of engineering/applied science technologists and technicians and may be required for some positions.
A period of supervised work experience, usually two years, is required before certification.
In Quebec, membership in the regulatory body is required to use the title "Professional Technologist."

Dear Brother,

This requirement is not applicable for FSW application...

This is mentioned for In CANADA job requirement...

So even if u dont have those qualification u are eligible to apply once u have the relevant job experience....

Good luck...:)

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
royston said:
Thank your brother....This would be the 4th Time I would be calling and speaking to them. My previous calls gave me standard responses from the customer executive, same thing...Your file is currently under review..... All along I have been very polite and have got standard responses and no help.....Let me try being frustrated and Polite...it could help

Lets hope they are kind to me this time....
Good decision. WES works that way. Even for me they gave the wrong name in the report and my date of completion of the degree as well is wrong. But when I sent a mail, they took their time and corrected it, also they sent the updated report without any extra charge.

Every person is having some similar kind of issues with WES, the main reason is they are heavily overloaded due to FSW14. So, just relax, talk to them and wait for 3 to 4 more days and I how your WES status will change.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
rkraju said:
Very true . International DD have only 3 mont validity.That is all we get here in India.

But these banks have tie up with foreign banks (like Bank of Scotia in Canada) .DD is issued only on that bank (like Scotia Bank) in CAD.

So i think that will give some extra time and take care of the validity till our apps get processed.

You could plan on getting the DD/Cheque around 8 July .that way you will have the full 3 months validity.
I checked with ICICI, after 3 months they just need a letter from us to further extend it by 3 months. Please check with your bank about extending validity of DD.

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
gsingh80 said:
Hey bro.. Me too from Jalandhar.. :D :D
A suggestion, do submit your application asap. 1st Aug is too far out, NOC 2132 cap could be filled by then..
Paji Sab tayr aa, bus ek IELTS wala paper fas gaya,
mainu FSW da may which pata laga, so ghato ghat date 19 july mili ha IELTS di,

Hope for best :(

bombardier

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Dear ashif_eee,

I think wat I understood from your reply is the Mechanical Engineering Technology is IN CANADA degree and I can still apply under 2232 Noc code if I have relevant work experience of Noc code 2232 even-though I have mechanical engineering degree from India.

Could you please confirm my understanding?

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
+1... Thansk for sharing this important information..

One more help i need.. I am in Malaysia and i was thinking to ask my brother to get a DD from India and send me along with other original documents which are to come from there..

However, SBI informed me that they need person to be present to request for DD and his name will also appear on DD.. Is it true..
Does a DD carry name of the applicant..?

royston said:
I checked with ICICI, after 3 months they just need a letter from us to further extend it by 3 months. Please check with your bank about extending validity of DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.