+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
royston said:
Today I have run out of patience with WES. My repeated emails and phone calls have no effect on WES. The status is just frozen to Documents Recieved - Review in progress for 14+ days. My documents were recieved by day early morning on 2nd June. I had sent my brothers file at the same time and his ECA is done and shows Evaluation Complete - Report Prepared for Delivery

Today I have written a stronger email as below. Could anyone advise on future steps I can take

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email.
I am already aware that my file is under review, it has been that way for 14 days. What I am saying here that it has been 2 weeks (14 Days) that my File is under review since you have received all my documents on the 2nd of June. I feel that there is no evaluation member assigned by WES to my file and this has raised really some serious concerns. Doesn't review mean that you check the documents that were sent to you and they have to be in the prescribed format for acceptance. I have sent you all information as required by you in sealed envelopes, documents attested by the controller of exams and you need 14 days to check if the documents are as per what the instructions are? In Contradiction, your website mentions 72 hours to update the same.

I believe the verification of records will take place in the Evaluation Phase which is yet to be initiated. I am very worried with the quality of service I am being offered, especially after paying upfront and delivering you all the documents as per your requirements. I agree you have been receiving a high volume of applications, but does that mean commitments you have made to existing customers are dishonored.

Kindly update me why it takes 15 days just to check if the documents are received as per requirements. If there are any issues with what you have received, kindly update me on the same as the documents couriered to you are as per your requirements for my country. I sincerely hope you provide the necessary support and move my case forward as you would agree it has neglected and long delayed.

Best Regards
Royston
I understand your frustration, but the very long email does not really help with WES. Send it to them but mostly you will get a standard template mail back to you in a week mentioning that your report is being reviewed.

Call them 5 minutes before their work time and stay on-line. You may be connected to their representative within 30 to 45 minutes and then show them all of your frustration, but in a polite way.

Hope this helps.

nshivani

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
royston said:
Today I have run out of patience with WES. My repeated emails and phone calls have no effect on WES. The status is just frozen to Documents Recieved - Review in progress for 14+ days. My documents were recieved by day early morning on 2nd June. I had sent my brothers file at the same time and his ECA is done and shows Evaluation Complete - Report Prepared for Delivery

Today I have written a stronger email as below. Could anyone advise on future steps I can take

Dear Sir/Madam

I am already aware that my file is under review, it has been that way for 14 days. What I am saying here that it has been 2 weeks (14 Days) that my File is under review since you have received all my documents on the 2nd of June. I feel that there is no evaluation member assigned by WES to my file and this has raised really some serious concerns. Doesn't review mean that you check the documents that were sent to you and they have to be in the prescribed format for acceptance. I have sent you all information as required by you in sealed envelopes, documents attested by the controller of exams and you need 14 days to check if the documents are as per what the instructions are? In Contradiction, your website mentions 72 hours to update the same.

I believe the verification of records will take place in the Evaluation Phase which is yet to be initiated. I am very worried with the quality of service I am being offered, especially after paying upfront and delivering you all the documents as per your requirements. I agree you have been receiving a high volume of applications, but does that mean commitments you have made to existing customers are dishonored.

Kindly update me why it takes 15 days just to check if the documents are received as per requirements. If there are any issues with what you have received, kindly update me on the same as the documents couriered to you are as per your requirements for my country. I sincerely hope you provide the necessary support and move my case forward as you would agree it has neglected and long delayed.

Best Regards
Royston
Don't worry bro ... you will hear from them very soon.
I can understand how frustrating it is ...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sriramkb said:
I understand your frustration, but the very long email does not really help with WES. Send it to them but mostly you will get a standard template mail back to you in a week mentioning that your report is being reviewed.

Call them 5 minutes before their work time and stay on-line. You may be connected to their representative within 30 to 45 minutes and then show them all of your frustration, but in a polite way.

Hope this helps.
Right suggestions brother....

+1.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
ashif_eee said:
Right suggestions brother....

+1.
I second you. +1 from me too already given.

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
ashif_eee said:
Chances are less buddy....In this case u can send ur FBI report just before of the three month completion...:)

Ohh another thing --if u have not entered on US after issued FBI report which is ur post visiting Police clearance then ur local visa office will not ask for newer PCC for that country.

Although its not stated but I have seen such case for several applicants. Local Visa office asked for current countries in which he have stayed after their PCC submission (avoided the below mentioned cases )

So peoples who have taken police clearance cert after their visiting of one country, they will (may ) not need to take a newer certificate (due to validity issue).
Ashif Bhai,

Recently i got PCC from my current Living country & they dont mention any date of expire,
i think if local VO ask then only it is required, otherwise same is OK,

Any comment on that

amr29

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with App
ashif_eee said:
It will be deleted automatically bro...Dont worry... ;) ;) ;)

Officially welcome on the forum... :p
Thank you :)
n m a girl :p :)

royston

Apr 27, 2014
sriramkb said:

Hope this helps.
Thank your brother....This would be the 4th Time I would be calling and speaking to them. My previous calls gave me standard responses from the customer executive, same thing...Your file is currently under review..... All along I have been very polite and have got standard responses and no help.....Let me try being frustrated and Polite...it could help

Lets hope they are kind to me this time....

neel15

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : Aug 18, 2014
Med's Request
30 Sept 14
Med's Done....
11 Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Approx June-15
Thanks bro

ashif_eee said:
Brother,

For NDVO,

After getting PER, ppl get his AOR on the above mentioned time...

And for last year FSW13 NDVO started to send MEdical request on Late Nov 2013...They increased to send it more from Dec 2013....

Now u can make ur own assumption.....This time duration for Medical request varies from applicant to applicant....

Check the below:

mada1985

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
23-3-2015
Good morning Future Canadians :)

I hope to hear some good news for everybody and specially 8th May applicants :) LOL

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
Hi Avtar...I am from Pune- 9422401266

dharam1912 said:
Avtar,
can you share your number.
I am planning to create wassp grp for Pune applicants so that we can keep in touch for resolving issues locally.
Who else is from Pune?

mada1985

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Jeddah
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Not Yet
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
23-3-2015
mada1985 said:
Good morning Future Canadians :)

I hope to hear some good news for everybody and specially 8th May applicants :) LOL
Or shall i say Good afternoon (KSA Timing)

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
dimpy5sharma said:
really worried, my file received on 7 may, but just now came to know that international limit for my credit card is just 10000 while Indian limit is 1.5 lac, is it possible to increase limit by today through HDFC bank
Give your bank a call to temp increase credit limit for overseas transaction. I hope they'll do it as its for their benefit as well.

salim1990

May 28, 2014
WORK EXPERIENCE & VERIFICATION
Hi..i have work experience of 23 months in one company and 2 months in another company. I have reference letter form both the companies and satisfies all the criteria of CIC .

My question is - The company i worked in 2 months..i dont have any record in their database as i left the company without any notice as i got a better job and needed to join the company as soon as possible. However, i was able to get the reference letter as i have good relation with my manager.

Will CIC do verification in that company as i dont have any record in their database except the reference letter?
If i wait for another month to get 2 years of work ex then 2173 NOC will be filled.

NOTE - i require 24 months of work ex to get 67 points.

Please reply..as i am very nervous and tensed.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
royston said:

Dear Sir/Madam

Best Regards
Royston
Very well written....maybe adding a request for estimated time of completion? Get a commitment from them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.