+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajat.sharma181984 said:
Hi All,

I have all the documents ready with me except for WES.

Got mail from WES that my application is in evaluation and expected date of completion is 14th July 2014.

ECA report: WES received docs on 5-Jun
Evaluation in progress on 14-Jun
Expected completion - 14-Jul

Following are my queries :-
Q1 - Can i submit my application without WES as it will be directly sent by WES to CIC ???
Q2 - How early can i expect my documents to reach me, keeping in mind WES expected completion date 14th July ???
1) no bro you cannot file without wes

2) send them a mail requesting them to make it little early.. And dont worry , they gave you 14 july date... Your report will be prepared by 10 july even.

My documents received on 21 may and they gave me date of 6th june, the report was ready by 4th june and i got delivery on 9th june though ups showed to deliver on 11th june.

So be optimistic, most probab you will get it delivered by 10 july i guess, be prepared with rest of the things.

Wish you good luck :)

MI7

Jun 5, 2014
yogi44 said:
........Filling Application Form.......
Finally i am filling the forms and have following doubts..Please seniors help !

1. Form IMM 0008 E - Q11 - Its about assets and liabilities. i have a home loan which is shared by me and my brother around $15000 and study loan on my name which is around $6000. But i have settlement funds of $13000 and assets of $ 50000. Do i need to mention my liabilities or i can show them NILL. Will these loan amount can affect my application?

Assets = 50000
Liabilities = 21000
Settlement Fund = 13000

2. Form IMM 0008 E - Q9 & Q11 - I am single and in these question it is asked if my accompanying spouse or partner have worked in Canada or not. What should i enter NO or leave i blank ? I am confused. enter NO

3. Form 5669 - Q 7 I am from India and i have completed 3 years Diploma after 10th class and then 3 years degree after diploma. Please check if i have mentioned the correct number of years of education -
Elementary/Primary School - 7 years (1st standard - 7th standard) (1st standard - 7th standard)
High/Secondary School - 3 years (8th standard - 10th standard) (8th standard - 13th standard)
College/University - 6 years (3 years diploma + 3 years degree) Remaining

Am i right ?
Please guide .

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
garuna said:
is 49 dorchester street and 47 dorchester street same place. because i have written 49 dorchester street, but fedex have delevered to 47 dorchester
They r same . U r safe. Good luck

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
yogi44 said:
........Filling Application Form.......
Finally i am filling the forms and have following doubts..Please seniors help !

1. Form IMM 0008 E - Q11 - Its about assets and liabilities. i have a home loan which is shared by me and my brother around $15000 and study loan on my name which is around $6000. But i have settlement funds of $13000 and assets of $ 50000. Do i need to mention my liabilities or i can show them NILL. Will these loan amount can affect my application?

2. Form IMM 0008 E - Q9 & Q11 - I am single and in these question it is asked if my accompanying spouse or partner have worked in Canada or not. What should i enter NO or leave i blank ? I am confused.

3. Form 5669 - Q 7 I am from India and i have completed 3 years Diploma after 10th class and then 3 years degree after diploma. Please check if i have mentioned the correct number of years of education -
Elementary/Primary School - 7 years (1st standard - 7th standard)
High/Secondary School - 3 years (8th standard - 10th standard)
College/University - 6 years (3 years diploma + 3 years degree)

Am i right ?
Please guide .
Hi,

1)You should mention all about your liabilities truthfully. This won't affect the application unless the settlement funds are enough for the number of family members you mention on your application

2)Write not applicable beside the question with pen(q7c and 9b)

3) Indian forum members will help you on this question.

Thanks

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From india. I did bcom 3 yrs, 1 year diploma from college and then 1 year more diploma

What to enter as primary school ? 1-7 class that is 7 yrs

High:secondary ?8- 12 that is 5 years ?

College / university ? 3 yr degree +1 year diploma + 1 year diploma = 5 yrs ?

Please folks let me know if i am right

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
subha mangal said:
Friends urgent help required

I am almost done with filling up all forms. I am the principal applicant. We need to fill up two forms for Additional Family Information. In the 2nd form that is to be fulfilled by Spouse under Section A :

shall i write name of the spouse under Name ???? as under relationship it says Applicant. As i am the applicant and in the first form that is fine, but in the second form if i write the name of my spouse then my spouse becomes the applicant. very confused what to do freinds.
@Subha
I have same question, please let me know also once you get answer to your qurey

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
garuna said:
is 49 dorchester street and 47 dorchester street same place. because i have written 49 dorchester street, but fedex have delevered to 47 dorchester
They r same . U r safe. Good luck

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
@ subha. ..u need to write ur spouses name in dat form as applicant. I I know it's a bit confusing but this applicant doesn't make ur spouse the primary applicant. It's just for that particular form.

If u still hav any doubts do let us know.

subha mangal said:

I am almost done with filling up all forms. I am the principal applicant. We need to fill up two forms for Additional Family Information. In the 2nd form that is to be fulfilled by Spouse under Section A :

shall i write name of the spouse under Name ???? as under relationship it says Applicant. As i am the applicant and in the first form that is fine, but in the second form if i write the name of my spouse then my spouse becomes the applicant. very confused what to do freinds.

MI7

Jun 5, 2014
subha mangal said:

When she fills, she is the Applicant and you are her spouse.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ersanjeev84 said:
@ Subha
I have same question, please let me know also once you get answer to your qurey

Here is ur ans brother....:)

Angel16 said:
@ subha. ..u need to write ur spouses name in dat form as applicant. I I know it's a bit confusing but this applicant doesn't make ur spouse the primary applicant. It's just for that particular form.

If u still hav any doubts do let us know.
MI7 said:
When she fills, she is the Applicant and you are her spouse.

ferry-1978

May 21, 2014
ferry-1978 said:
Hello Dear Mates.

I have a query regarding my birth certificate translation:

I am staying away from my home country and I have my BC which is not attested either by my country's foreign of affairs and accordingly not attested by the foreign country “UAE” foreign of affairs.

Now, I got my BC translated and stamped and “TRUE COPY” by an UAE authorized legal translator (who has a legal translation registration number mentioned on his stamp). The legal translator mentioned on his translation that this translated document “cannot be attested from UAE ministry of justice before being attested from UAE ministry of foreign of affairs”.

Now the question is can CIO reject an application just for the wrong attestation procedure of the BC although the BC is correctly legally translated?

I am really worried since my application was received by CIO on 2 May and payment by DD, and still to date I did not receive the PER from them and so I am trying to check if there is any mistake that might lead to rejecting my application so I can correct the mistake and resend my application once again before even receiving back my old one.
Does CIO reject an application just for the wrong attestation procedure of the BC although the BC is correctly legally translated? ??? ::) :eek:

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
ersanjeev84 said:
Hi,

when i am filling my Generic Application Form, i fill myself+2 dependent,
But the bar code generate total 10, is it ok ?

(earlier i filled my parents details too as dependent, but later i remove, because i came to know that they cant be directly dependent to me)

@Ashif Bhai please help,

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ersanjeev84 said:
Hi,

when i am filling my Generic Application Form, i fill myself+2 dependent,
But the bar code generate total 10, is it ok ?

(earlier i filled my parents details too as dependent, but later i remove, because i came to know that they cant be directly dependent to me)

@ Ashif Bhai please help,

Yes brother,

these are absolutely Ok....I had also ten barcodes....:)

So just chill... 8) 8)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ferry-1978 said:
Does CIO reject an application just for the wrong attestation procedure of the BC although the BC is correctly legally translated? ??? ::) :eek:

Brother,

Chances are low to be rejected, but final thing is up to case officer ....

Status
Not open for further replies.